Avneet Kaur Biography, Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend, Wiki | More
|Born||Punjab, Jalandhar, India|
|Birthday||13 October 2001(Age 19)|
|Occupation||Television, film actress and Dancer|
|Known for||Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga(TV show)|
|Residence||Maharastra, Mumbai, India|
|Avneet Kaur Instagram|
|Years active||2001 to present|
Avneet Kaur is a renowned face in the Indian Television industry that started her career as a child artist. She is a trained dance professional who participated in Dance India Dance Little Masters and another dance series Dance Ke Superstars. After that, she was offered a role as a child artist in various shows like Meri Maa, Tedhe Hain Par Mere Tere Hain, Chandra Nandini, Savitri, Ek Mutthi Aasmaan, and more. She is presently 16 years old and has been able to make an impressive mark in the industry with her excellent acting as well as dancing skills.
Avneet Kaur Biography/Wiki:
Avneet Kaur was born on 13 October 2001 in Jalandhar, Punja, India. She belongs to the Sikh religion and is presently pursuing her class 12th studies in Oxford Public School, Mumbai. Avneet completed her sixth class education from DAV Public School, Jalandhar, Punjab and then moved to Mumbai to fulfil her dreams of becoming an actress. She is a Libra who participated in the dance reality show in 2010 and was among the top finalists. Since then, she has never looked back. In addition to working in various TV shows, she also worked in Bollywood in 2014 in the film ‘Mardaani’ as ‘Meera’ as the niece of Rani Mukherjee.
She is a pretty face, a young girl known not just for her excellent acting skills, but also for her beauty. She has a height of 5’3” and a body weight of 45kgs. With a figure size of 22-24-22, she has dark brown colour eyes and black colour hair.
Family, Caste, and Boyfriend:
She follows Sikhism religion and belongs to Jalandhar, Punjab. Her mother’s name is Harpreet Kaur, but her father’s name is not known. She has a brother named Jaljeet Kaur and has no evidence for having an affair or a boyfriend. She presently resides in Mumbai, Maharashtra and holds Indian nationality.
Avneet Kaur started her career with the Zee TV’s famous dance reality show, Dance Indian Dance Li’l Masters. Avneet Kaur was among the top three finalists. She then participated in Dance Ke Superstars where she belonged to the team ‘Dance Challengers.’ She made her acting debut in Indian Television industry in 2012 with Life Ok’s show Meri Maa where she played the role of Jhilmil. Avneet Kaur was then seen in a comedy show Tedhe Hain Par Mere Tere Hain on SAB TV.
She participated in Color’s TV celebrity dance show Jhalak Dikhlaja where she was a contestant along with Darsheel Safary. The duo got eliminated. Later, she was featured in Life Ok’s show Savitri where she played a prominent role as Rajkumari Damyanti. In 2013, she played the role of Paaki in Zee TV’s show Ek Mutthi Aasman.
Avneet Kaur was also featured in ZeeQ’s news bulletin board, The Weekly Rap. In 2014, she has played the role of Khushi in TV show Hamari Sister Didi in Sony Pal. In 2017, she played the role of Charumati in Chandra Nandini and presently in 2018 she is playing the role of Princess Yasmine in SAB TV’s Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga. Other than this, she has worked with Rani Mukherjee in Pradeep Sarkar’s film Marddani and has also featured in various advertisement including Maggi, Lifebuoy Handwash, and Clinic Plus.
She has never been associated with any controversies till yet.
- Her favourite hobbies are swimming, drawing, dancing, and singing.
- She prefers reading English novels and books.
- Avneet Kaur is one of the youngest actresses in the industry since her childhood who has been able to survive successfully.
- Avneet Kaur belongs to a Sikh family.
- She has earned great fame and popularity in the Indian television industry in a very short time period.
- Avneet was featured in numerous advertisements, like Lifebuoy, Clinic Plus, Coco-Cola, Splendor Bike, and Maggi.
- She is too focused on her work and has never been associated with anyone as her boyfriend.
- Avneet Kaur spends her time shooting and completing her studies.
- She has also worked in web series in 2018 as Nikki Babbar in Babbar ka Tabbar.
- Her favourite Bollywood celebs are Emraan Hashmi, Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Shraddha Kapoor.
- Avneet Kaur began her career in 2010 and in a span of 8 years has been able to make a great mark in the Indian TV world.