Catherine Tresa Biography/Wiki:
Check out Catherine Tresa age, height, weight, family, boyfriend, marriage, husband, biography, movies, hot, social media, wiki and more
Catherine Tresa is one of the most popular faces in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada films. Four of her movies that were released this year – Kadamban, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Katha Nayagan and Goutham Nanda have earned her good reviews. She was a shy child-it was her parents who pushed her to become an achiever and therefore an actor). Catherine playing the leading lady in her Telugu remake of Tamil thriller Bogan. The film will be directed by Lakshman, and as for the hero, there is Ravi Teja playing Jayam Ravi’s role of an honest police officer. This is the young, hot, spicy and beautiful southern sensation, Catherine Tresa.
|Name||Catherine Tresa Alexander|
|Birthday Date||10 September 1989|
|Birth Place||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Occupation||Model and Actress|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Virgo|
|Hobbies||Playing with pets, listening to music, watching sitcoms|
|College||St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore|
|Father||Frank Mario Alexander|
|Siblings/Brothers||Late Christopher Alexander|
Height Weight & Body Measurements:
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||n/a|
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-26-35 Inches|
Boyfriend & Affairs:
|Colour||Red, White, Black, Purple|
|Food||Hyderabadi Biryani, Pasta|
|Place||New York, London, Mumbai, Bengaluru|
|Actor||Surya, Allu Arjun|
|Actress||Anushka Shetty, Samantha|
|Films||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)|
First Debut: Kannada film “Shankar IPS” in 2010; Malayalam film “The Thriller” in 2010 and Tamil film “Chammak Challo” in 2013.
Nalli Silks, Chennai Silks, Fast Track, Josco Jewellers, and Deccan Chronicle. Catherine has also shot for Srikantadatta Wodeyar’s Maharaja Calendar. So you can say Catherine has modelled for prestigious brands.
Catherine Tresa Career Achievements:
Catherine Tresa is best known for her roles in the films Godfather (2012), Chammak Challo (2013) and Madras (2014). Apart from nominations for Godfather and Chammak Challo, Catherine WON Filmfare Award, SIIMA Award, Anand Vikatan and Edison Awards for Madras in 2014 under the category Best Debut Actress, Best Female Debut and Female Debutante.
Here are Catherine Tresa’s nominations and awards in a nutshell –
- Ananda Vikatan Award for Best Début Actress
- Edison Awards for Best Début Actress
- Film fare Award for Best Female Début – South
- Nominated for Vijay Award for Best Début Actress
- Nominated for Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Tamil, SIIMA Award for Best Female Débutante – Tamil, all for Madras.
Catherine’s upcoming projects include a Selvaraghavan romantic-thriller film titled Kaan (opposite Silambarasan) with music by Yuvan Shankar Raja.
Remuneration: INR 60-65 Lacs
Net Worth: $2 million
Catherine is being considered to play the female lead in Udhayanidhi Stalin’s untitled upcoming Tamil film.
Says a source close to the actress “Even though she has two Telugu and two Tamil films in her kitty, she is keen to sign the project because she really loved the script. It’s an out-and-out comic entertainer and Catherine is quite excited to sign the project.”
Latest and Upcoming Movies:
|Vantha Rajavathaan Varuven(2019)||Tamil|
|Aanenkilum Allenkilum(2019, filming)||Malayalam|
|Untitled Santosh Srinivas film(2019, filming)||Telugu|
Social Media Profiles:
- Until the 12th standard, Catherine Tresa studied in Dubai. Thereafter, she moved to Bangalore to pursue her higher studies.
- While she was studying, Catherine took out time for her extra-curricular hobbies. A piano is what she learnt to play.
- Catherine has served as an Emirates Environment volunteer during her stay in Dubai.
- When she was 14, Ms Tresa did some amateur modelling for fashion design graduate students.
- Catherine Tresa has participated with fashion stylist and choreographer Prasad Bidapa in ramp shows held in many cities.