Jennifer Winget Age, Height, Weight, Family, Son, Husband, Biography | More
“I’m God’s favorite child’ says she. Jennifer Winget surprised everyone when she turned down the offer to play the lead on the reputed filmmaker’s TV show, Saraswatichandra. In fact for her entry scene in this show, she had to shoot in a lake with freezing cold water at 4 am on a January morning. She has hosted and taken part in several reality shows. Eastern Eye placed her at 21st position on its list of World’s Sexiest Asian Women for 2012. The actress recently won the HT TV’s Style Icon Of The Year award. Less of makeup and elegant outfits define her style. You all know her as Maya in the romantic thriller ‘Beyhadh’ in Sony Entertainment Television for which she has recently gone ‘bald’ (the plot demanded it).
|Birthday Date||May 30th, 1985|
|Birth Place||Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Yavatmal, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, and TV Host|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Gemini|
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|College||K.J. Somaiya Junior College Of Science and Commerce, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate in B.Com|
|Father||Hemant Winget(He working in Reliance Industries who has a Maharashtrian Christian)|
|Mother||Prabha Winget (She is Punjabian)|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches, 1.65 m|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips size||33 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||33-26-33 inches|
Boyfriend and Affairs:
|Boyfriends||Karan Singh Grover(Actor) and Sehban Azim(Actor)|
Jennifer W. married Karan Singh Grover on 9 April 2012. This was after they dated together for 7 years.
And what did Jennifer wore for her wedding? A white gown designed by her friend, Jerry D’Souza. Karan stole the show in the marriage ceremony by wearing a black tuxedo by Armani.
In Nov. 2014, Winget and Grover had separated (after Grover confirmed on Twitter that he and Jennifer have split and will soon be getting divorced).
Just a 2-year association! Yah, such things happen at the celebrity level. On being asked as to when she plans to start a family (with husband KSG) she said “Once Saraswatichandra ends, I think”. But fate had something else in store for her.
Guess the place where these two hot celebs met – in 2005 on the sets of her debut TV serial (for adults) “Kasautii Zindagii Kay”.
Prior to this, Jennifer was linked with co-star Gautam Rhode (of Saraswatichandra fame) and her Dill Mill Gaye co-star Sehban Azim. Jennifer told the Deccan Chronicle that they were just friends and know each other for quite a few years.
|Food||Mughlai, Burger, Pizza, Chocolate, Pani Puri, South Indian food, and Maaki Rolls|
|Place||Bangkok, Malaysia, London, and Singapore|
|Brand||DKNY Black Cashmere Mist|
|Net Worth||Approx 2 crores|
|Salary per Film||N/A|
First Debut: Jenni started her career very early – as a child artist on TV in Shaka Laka Boom Boom (2000) and in the film Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997). She made her Film Debut (as an adult actor) in Phir Se… (2015) and TV Debut (as an adult actor) in Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2005).
Krack Cream (2011), Paese Cosmetics India (for which Jennifer is the official ambassador), Meena Bazaar.
Jennifer Winget hasn’t shied away from winning awards – She won the Zee Gold Awards for Most Fit Actress in 2013; Indian Television Academy Awards for Best Actress (Critics) in 2013 for the TV soap ‘Saraswatichandra’ and Lions Gold Awards for Best Actress in 2017 for ‘Beyhadh’.
Remuneration: Jenni gets INR 60,000 per TV episode. After her fame and popularity in ‘Beyhadh’ she could be charging more.
Social Media Profiles:
|Phir Se||Kajal Kapoor||English||2018|
Facts about Jennifer Winget:
- Jennifer started acting at the age of 12. She has worked in plenty of films and TV soaps as a child actor.
- If you recall, Jennifer was the main female lead of SLBhansali’s TV Show Though Jenni had initially dropped out of the show due to contract issues, she was later called back on board ‘becos the producers couldn’t find a suitable replacement.
- Mcdonalds and Subway are her favorite eat-out places.
- Take a guess what the dream role of Jennifer Winget is? The one played by Rani Mukerji in the film “Black”.
- Wonder why but Jennifer Winget hates to go to the gym. In fact, she drinks mixed vegetable juices for breakfast to stay fit. Are other celebs listening?
- Jenni craves for sweet dishes. So much for her sweet desires!
- Lemon Iced Tea and Wine (especially Australian wine) are J. Winget’s favourite beverages.
- One of Jennifer’s hobbies includes playing with her pet dogs.
- How good is JW in her kitchen? Well, she only knows how to make chapati. Ah! Full prizes to her for excelling in this toughest job.
- If not an actress, Winget would have preferred being an air-hostess.
- As for her dress sense or couture, Jennifer Winget looks a sensation in her bodycon dresses, pantsuits, pencil skirts to suits and sarees. This actress has flaunted the outfits on-screen with great confidence and style.
- On being asked whether she is a foodie or does she watch what she eats, she replies ‘I am a complete foodie. I have never deprived myself of anything. I realize and feel guilty only after eating.’
Meanwhile, some hottest pictures of Jennifer Winget you have to ADORE, LIKE or LOVE:
Now that you know the other side of Jennifer Winget, tell us in the comments below what makes (or made) you like (or love) her the most – her role as Maya in Beyhadh; as Kumud in Saraswatichandra or as Dr. Riddhima Gupta in Dill Mill Gayye?
- Justin Bieber Biography