Kylie Jenner Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Body, Siblings, Wiki & More
Born: Kylie Jenner was born on August 10, 1997(Age 24 years) in Los Angeles, California.
Height: In addition to her business ventures, Jenner is also well-known for her height. At 5’3″, she is taller than most women in the entertainment industry.
Net worth: She is also one of the richest celebrities in the world with a net worth of $900 million. Kylie Jenner is a young woman who has made a fortune at a very young age. She is the daughter of Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner. Her net worth in 2022 is estimated to be $1 billion. Kylie has many endorsements and her own line of cosmetics. She is also involved in real estate.
Partners: Kylie Jenner husband, Travis Scott, is one of the most successful rappers in the world. The couple has been together for over two years and they have a daughter named Stormi.
Children: Kendall Jenner’s daughter Stormi Webster was born in February 2018 (age 4 years), the birthday of Kylie Jenner is pregnant with her first child. She and her rapper boyfriend, Travis Scott, have not announced the details of the pregnancy or the paternity of the child. The couple began dating in April 2017 and announced their engagement in February 2018. Kylie is one of 5 children born to Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner (formerly Bruce Jenner). Her sisters are Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian.
Parents/Siblings: Caitlyn Jenner is Kylie’s mother and Kris Jenner is her father. Kylie Jenner, 20, is pregnant with her first child. Kylie is the youngest daughter of Kris and Caitlyn Jenner and has an older sister, Kendall. Kylie is also the half-sister of Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, and Brandon Jenner. Kylie is best known for her appearances on the reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Relatives: Kardashian family
Years active: 2007–present
Jenner is the youngest daughter of Kris and Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce Jenner. Kylie is of Dutch, English, Scottish and Irish descent. On Keeping Up With the Kardashians, viewers watched as Kylie grew up on camera. In 2015, at the age of 17, she starred in her own spin-off show, Life of Kylie.
Kylie Jenner is a renowned American reality television star and model, who has been a brand ambassador for Seventeen magazine, a runway model for Forever 21’s Hello Kitty Line. She stands out with her cute looking face and plump lips and has co-authored a novel with her sister, titled Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia. She is the most popular in her reality series show (which also stars her family members) Keeping Up with the Kardashians!
In short, Miss K has been dynamic, fiery and a go-getter. So much so that she keeps developing her own line of cosmetics to clothing and she has been successful in that.
This is Kylie Jenner for you:
Here’s some “Trivia” about Kylie – In 2017 E! Kylie Jenner announced a TV series titled “Life of Kylie” which will talk about and present Kylie’s personal and professional life. Let’s find out more about Kylie Jenner on a personal scale. Check out Kylie Jenner age, height, weight, birthday, daughter, baby, husband, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, net worth, hot wiki and more
|Real name||Kylie Kristen Jenner|
|Birthday Date||August 10, 1997|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, TV Personality, Businessman, Entrepreneur, Media Personality, Socialite, and Personal stylist|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Leo|
|Age(as in 2020)||23 years|
|Hobbies||Singing, Travelling, dancing, and Writing|
|School||SCS (Sierra Canyon School), Chatsworth, California, USA|
|College||Laurel Springs High School|
What does Kylie’s family look like? It’s worth checking out the details.
|Siblings/Brothers||Rob Kardashian, Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner(half-brothers)|
|Sisters||Kendall Jenner (sister), Khloe Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian(half-sisters)|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches, 1.6 m|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||8 US|
|Figure Measurements||37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm|
What about the ‘romantic’ side of Kylie Jenner? Has she had any flings?
Let us find out:
Affairs (from one-time crushes to serious ones) are a part and parcel of any celebrity, male or female. And Kylie Jenner can’t be separated from this.
- According to rumors, Kylie Jenner was dating Jaden Smith (the son of Will Smith) for almost a year. It so happened that after some time, they broke up.
- Then, in 2014, Kylie started dating rapper Tyga. Rumor has it that he even gifted her a Ferrari on her birthday.
- But it was in the summer of 2015, when she was all of 17, that Kylie Jenner finally got a love proposal from Tyga. Did the relationship end in that three-letter word, commonly exchanged between a boy and a girl?
- Her current status shows that she is head over heals for Travis Scott
This takes me to the next question – does Kylie Jenner have a body-to-die-for? Here we go find it out.
What are Kylie Jenner’s ‘likes and loves’?
|Food||Chocolate, Meat, Pasta, and Sushi and Mexican Food|
|Place||Los Angeles, Goa, California|
|Sports||Jogging, Horse Riding, and Hiking|
|Brands||Zara, Denim brand ‘7 For All Mankind’|
Did you know, Kylie’s favorite restaurant is Mr. Chow. Other than that, her favorite food joints in Los Angeles are Sugar Fish and Casa Vega.
Remuneration: $18 million in 2016. It means she ranks No. 2 on this year’s list of Top-Earnings Reality Stars.
Net Worth: $900 million, according to Wikipedia net worth
|Net Worth||$900 million|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||$18 million|
On the career front, let’s go way back and find out the year of debut of Kylie Jenner:
Two business ventures under her belt – Kylie Cosmetics and Kylie Lip Kit made millions of sales. Having a social media following to die for and named one of Time magazine’s Most Influential Teens in 2015, she also has a clothing collection to die for.
First Debut: It was in 2008, when Kylie Jenner flashed on the TV screens in America via the documentary series titled E! True Hollywood Story. This deals with famous Hollywood celebrities, movies, TV shows and well-known public figures. Her debut TV show was on the reality TV series Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Kylie Jenner’s endorsement of Seventeen Magazine made her quite popular. Apart from this, she has co-starred with Kendall Jenner in many TV commercials such as Madden Girl, retail company PacSun, Sears’ Crush Your Style etc.
Career Achievements: Kylie Jenner was nominated in 2016 for People’s Choice Award, in 2014 for Teen Choice Award, and in 2013 won Teen Choice Award.
Time to know the figure-stats of Kylie Jenner.
Ever heard of a celeb flaunting her body on Instagram? That’s what Kylie Jenner does (when not modeling or acting).
Kylie Jenner’s workout summary includes running to the Hollywood Hills. When it comes to toning her body, Kylie normally resorts to weight training exercises. Her physical trainer Gunnar Peterson helps her focus on her legs, abs, butt & arms.
In 2014, Kylie Jenner had once said, “I’m living out my youth, not doing any exercise and eating what I want”. It so happened, that her love for fried/fatty food made her heavy by an astonishing 15 pounds! That was that! She hired a trainer to help her melt the fat away. Let’s take a look at how aggressive and consistent her workout plans have been.
- Monday/Wednesday workout – This fitness regimen focuses on her legs (thighs and glutes), biceps, back and abs and includes one set of each of the below exercises:
- Dumbell Squats
- Single-Leg Lunges
- Skater Lunge
- Side Lunge
- Stability Ball Leg Curls
- Cable Lat Pulldowns
- Dumbbell Rows
- Dumbbell Bicep Curls
- Reverse Crunches
- Ball Throws
- HIIT cardio
- Tuesday /Thursday workout – This fitness regimen focuses on her chest, shoulders, arms, and abs and includes one set of each of below exercises:
- Dumbbell Chest Press
- Dumbbell Fly’s
- Wood Chops
- Shoulder Press
- Lateral Dumbbell Raises
- Dumbbell Curls
- Triceps Extensions
- Ball Throws
- Bicycle Crunches
- Reverse Crunches
- HIIT cardio
After one circuit, Kylie Jenner does five minutes of HIIT cardio (High-Intensity Interval Training), followed by another circuit and then another 15 minutes of HIIT.
Now, what about eating? Any fasting or hogging which Kylie does?
Let’s find out:
Starve or Eat? What does Kylie Jenner do?
Well, she likes to eat and drink. There is Organic Juice, Kale Salad, Fit Tea Detox as a part of her weight loss diet. Kylie J., as a matter of fact, likes to sip pressed juices and water. Coconut oil and dairy products were close to her heart, but after developing allergy towards them, she gave them up.
But yes, whenever she feels the urge to go-grab some munchies, then Kylie makes it a point to snack on Justin’s Almond Butter packets.
Kylie Jenner is one of the most followed celebrities on social media. She has over 312 million followers on Instagram, 39.6 million followers on Twitter, and 33 million followers on Facebook. Kylie often uses her social media platforms to share updates about her personal life, as well as photos and videos from her work and travels.
|Kylie Jenner Instagram||Instagram.com/|
Now, fact-time on Kylie Jenner- fun-filled they are:
Facts about Kylie Jenner:
- Kylie J was a “cheerleader” at Sierra Canyon School. It’s the high school she went to.
- Like to know the first modeling offer Kylie Jenner bagged? It was ‘Sears’ – a clothing campaign titled ‘Crush Your Style’.
- What are “Wear Something Spar-kylie” and “Rainbow in the S-kylie”? Two nail lacquers from the Nicole by OPI nail polish brand
- Lip augmentation- Well, Kylie Jenner has admitted to getting it done on one of the episodes of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” which was aired way back in May 2015.
- What’s the favorite ‘emoji’ of Kylie Jenner? It is ‘Party horn’. According to her, she uses it all the time.
- Kylie loves chocolates. Guess the sad part? She hates chocolate in cake form.
- On her 18th birthday, what was Kylie Jenner presented? It’s something that would amaze you and leave you open-mouthed. It was a 4-tier cake covered in paint (not the one we see on walls) but “edible gold” paint. This masterpiece of a cake weighed 30 kilos and costed around $3,000.
- Miss K, has a ‘yeah’ for texting. She sends texts to her half-sister Khloe not once, but 4 times a week. And what is the subject? Food. According to Khloe, the conversation between them usually goes like this “Okay, that turkey burger, how does it work?”
- Once in an interview, Kylie Jenner said “Kim Kardashian and Kayne West are her fashion inspiration”
- In one of her presentations in school, Kylie was nervous to the extreme that she said “My favorite food is soccer and basketball”
- Kylie Jenner has appeared on several magazine covers in the fields of teen, beauty and fashion. Some of them include Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Seventeen, Seventeen Prom, Marie Claire Mexico.
- To finish her full-face makeup, Kylie takes (or needs) two hours non-stop (without a break)
- Sad to know Kylie has a big scar on her leg. That she got when she was playing.
- Kylie Jenner recently won the “Fragrance Foundation Awards” Category of ‘Fragrance of the Year Popular’ for ‘Kylie Jenner by KKW Fragrance’.
Friends, how did you find the profile of Kylie Jenner? Do write in your likes, dislikes, comments.
In conclusion, Kylie Jenner is a businesswoman and social media personality. She has leveraged her fame and notoriety into a series of successful business ventures. Jenner is also active on social media, where she has built a large following. She uses her platform to share her thoughts and experiences with her fans.
- Kim Kardashian Net Worth, Height, Weight, Age, Kids, Children, Siblings, North West, Husband, Wiki and Family