Mandana Karimi Biography:
Big Boss imported a beauty to accompany other inmates for its season 9 and the entire nation is on its toes to know more about her. So here is all you need to know about Mandana Karimi and even more.
Having lived in Iran till the age of 15, Mandana moved to Dubai to pursue higher education. She had a brief stint as an air-hostess with Malaysian Airlines, before realizing her passion for modeling and acting. She landed in India in 2010 and following a little struggle, she secured herself a cameo in the movie Roy.
|Birthday Date||19 May 1988|
|Birth Place||Tehran, Iran|
|Occupation||Iranian actress, Indian model|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Aries|
|Age (2021)||33 years|
|Hobbies||Travelling,and listening music|
|Film Debut||Bhaag Johnny in 2015|
|TV Debut||Bigg Boss 9 in 2015|
|Education Qualifications||Fight Academy, Tehran|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches, 1.52 m|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Hips size||33 inches|
|Hair Colour||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||33-26-33 inches|
The Iranian beauty fell flat for Mumbai based businessman Gaurav Gupta. After dating him for quite a while, on January 2017 she married in a court. Mandana and Gaurav have also had a traditional marriage following all Hindu rituals after the court marriage.
However, a marriage certificate stating Karimi’s marriage with famous model Lalit Tehlan had surfaced way back in 2011. As per the paper, Mandana and Lalit tied the knot in February 2011 in an Arya Samaj tradition. Nonetheless, Mandana has since denied these rumors saying she and Lalit were merely dating, the later had soon come out as gay and was reported to be dating fashion designer Rohit bal.
Favorite Things, Hobbies
Professional Career, Net Worth:
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||3- 5 lakhs per week in Big Boss|
First Debut: Roy
Brand Endorsements: Royal Stag, Philips Pro Skin Trimmer, Sony Vaio
Career Achievements: Third place in Big Boss 9
Social Media Profiles:
|Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3||Shalu||Hindi||2016|
Mandana Karimi Facts:
- You may know Mandana as an Indian actress, but she had started her career as a model in the Middle East and China and was living in Hong Kong before getting on the flight that brought her to India.
- Before joining the show business, she worked as an air hostess for Malaysian Airlines.
- She strikes an uncanny resemblance to Hollywood actress and model, Elizabeth Hurley. This characteristic resemblance helped her bag the role in Kya Kool Hai Hum 3.
- Though Iranians were not allowed to possess tapes of Bollywood movies or music, her family had a tape of Sholey that got her allured toward the charm of Bollywood.
- Karimi has been featured in various television commercials where she worked alongside Saif Ali Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor.
- Mandana idolizes the Queen of Bollywood, Kangana Ranaut and wants to stride the three times National Award winner’s path to make a name for herself in Bollywood. Praising her, the Iranian beauty says, “She is comfortable in her own skin and doesn’t try too hard to impress or copy anyone else. She is super original.”