Milana Vayntrub is a Jewish actress born on March 8, 1987(age 34), in Tashkent, Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic. Her family moved to West Hollywood when Milana was three years old. To support her family’s financial constraints, Milana had to start working by the age of five. Her big break came in the form of Mattel Barbie commercials. Later Milana attended Beverly Hills High School briefly and moved to the University of California, San Diego to pursue Bachelors in Communications.
In 1995, Milana Vayntrub starred in TV series ER as Tatiana. After that, she moved on to start YouTube comedy channel Live Prude Girls with Stevie Nelson. Milana also made numerous appearances in other popular TV series like Lizzie McGuire, The League, Food Network Star, and Life Happens.
Age: 32 years
Height: 5 ft 3 inch
|Real Name||Milana Aleksandrovna Vayntrub|
|Birthday Date||8 March 1987|
|Birth Place||Tashkent, Uzbekistan, USSR|
|Hometown||Tashkent, Uzbekistan, USSR|
|Occupation||Comedian, actress, producer, and writer|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Pisces|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Singing, dancing, and listening music|
|Weight||57 kilograms or 127 pounds|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Hair Colour||Light brown|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-24-32 inches|
|Net Worth: $500 thousands|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration N/A|
|Ghostbusters(2016)||Subway Rat Woman|
|Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors(2018)||Squirrel Girl|
|Robot Chicken(2017)||Peppa Pig / Teenage Girl|
|This is US(2017)||Sloane Sandburg(8 episodes)|
| Marvel’s New Warriors(2018)||Doreen Green / Squirrel Girl(lead role)|
Milana Vayntrub Facts:
- Milana was part of the web series College Humor Originals from 2011 to 2014, for 15 episodes.
- Her parents put her into commercials for supporting the family’s financial state.
- Milana is also an animal lover. In fact, her motto is ‘All animals all the time’. No wonder her social media pages are filled with images of cats, dogs, and other adorable canines.
- The actress truly got noticed of her famous role of Lily Adams from AT and T.
- Milana Vayntrub was born in 1987. When she was three, her parents fled to Tashkent because of religious persecution for being Jewish. After a series of traveling, the family arrived in West Hollywood, California in 1990.
- Once the family moved to the States, Milana’s parents ensured she got a good education and upbringing.
- Milana has a little sister. She posted an image of her sister on her Instagram post, captioned “My little sister graduated!
- Milana is also an activist and supports refugees. She is also a founder of the organization #CantDoNothing for raising awareness and funding for refugee crisis.
- Milana holds an undergraduate degree in Communications from the University of California San Diego.
- The actress Milana Vayntrub is appreciative of her parent’s upbringing and working hard to afford her summer class, private school, and gymnastics classes (a prerequisite for all Russian kids).