Miranda Kerr was born to John and Therese Kerr in Sydney. The family lived on a farm, where young Kerr was involved in activities like horse riding and motorbikes. When Kerr was still in her teens, the family moved to Brisbane. Kerr pursued nutrition and health psychology for her high school graduation and was actually planning on becoming a nutritionist. But around her 14th birthday, Kerr entered a magazine contest for lark. This move gradually shifted her focus towards modeling.
Miranda started modeling for several clothing brands, runways, and print advertisements. The companies she worked for included Dolly, Tigerlily, Roxy, One Teaspoon, Victoria’s Secret, Maybelline, Vogue, and Marie Claire.
In 2004, Miranda relocated to New York City. By then, Miranda Kerr became one of the most pursued supermodels. In 2007, she met actor Orlando Bloom. They later married in a private ceremony in July 2010. Kerr was four months pregnant then. The couple had their first child, Flynn in January 2011.
|Name||Miranda May Kerr|
|Birthday Date||20 April 1983|
|Birth Place||Sydney, Australia|
|Occupation||Australian model, Entrepreneur, and Author|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Taurus|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Singing, dancing, and listening music|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate (Certified Health Coach)|
|Husband/Spouse||Orlando Bloom(m.2010-2013) Evan Spiegel (m.9th May 27, 2017)|
|Children’s||Flynn Christopher(Son, his father is Orlando Bloom)|
Miranda Kerr Parents
Husband Evan Spiegel and Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr and her Son Flynn Christopher Bloom
|Height||5 feet 8 inches, 1.75 m|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Shoe Size||2 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-24-34 inches|
|Food||Homemade Fried Chicken|
|Place||Corsica Island, New York, and France|
|Films||The Big Blue|
Net Worth, Remuneration:
|Net Worth||$38 million|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||$7.57 million|
First Debut: TV show debut- How I Met Your Mother (2007), Fashion Show Debut-Ready to Wear- Autumn Winter 2005 Fashion Show
Brand Endorsements: L.A.M.B, Baby Phat, Lisa Ho, Jets, Voodoo Dolls, Bettina Liano, Heatherette, Nicola Finetti, Seafolly, Betsey Johnson, Trelise Cooper, John Richmond, Blumarine Swimwear, Anna Molinari, Roberto Cavalli, Levi’s, Arden B, Enrico Coveri, Cia Maritima and Amuleti J. In December 2015, she was announced as the ambassador for The Royal Hospital for Women in Sydney.
Career Achievements: Selected by esteemed lingerie brand ‘Victoria Secret’ in 2007, making her the first Australian model to be named ‘Victoria’s Secret Angel’, securing a rank in the FMH Magazine List of ‘100 Sexiest Women since 2009, Named Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire Magazine UK Edition in 2012.
Social Media Profiles:
Facts about Miranda Kerr:
- Miranda has a Yorkshire Terrier dog named Frankie.
- The model admires model Christy Turlington.
- If not been a model, Kerr would have pursued a career in nutrition, health psychology.
- Her professional career started at the tender age of 13.
- The model won a 1997 Australian nationwide model search hosted by Dolly Magazine and Impulse Fragrances.
- One of her dreams includes going on a hike to the Inca trail to Machu Picchu.
- The model feels her best when she had a shower, washed her hair, and feels clean. Also, she feels good to be around her son and nature.
- You are most likely to find a red lipstick, tweezers, and an eyelash curler in the model’s makeup bag.
- Miranda has found a friend in fellow supermodel Adriana Lima.
- The model has opened a skincare line KORA Organics founded in 2009.
- She is the author of the book “Treasure Yourself: Power Thoughts for my Generation.”
- Her son’s middle name is after her ex boyfriend’s Christopher Middlebrook who died in a tragic accident in 1998 when Miranda was dating him.
- She married her Snapchat CEO husband Evan Spiegel in an intimate ceremony in California May 27, 2017.
- Coconut oil is Miranda favorite hair product.