Nazriya Nazim was born on 20th December, 1994. She is a popular Indian film actress and singer who has starred in Tamil and Malayalam movies. She came into the limelight as an anchor for a Malayalam television channel, Asianet. Then she went on to make her debut as a child artist with Palunku in 2006, and later played the lead actress for Malayalam film Maad Dad in 2013. Her other popular films include Raja Rani in 2013, Ohm Shanthi Oshaana in 2014, Bangalore Days and Vaayai Moodi Pesavum in 2014.
Nazim was born in a Muslim family and is the eldest daughter. She has a younger brother named Naveen Nazim. The actress was pursuing a business course in college but dropped halfway to concentrate on her acting career.
|Birthday Date||20 December 1994|
|Birth Place||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
|Years active||2004-2006, 2010–2014 and 2018-present|
|School||Christ Nagar Senior Secondary School(CBSE), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerela and|
Our Own English High School, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|College||Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerela, India|
|Mother||Poonam Sinha (Homemaker)|
|Husband/Spouse||Fahadh Faasil (Actor)|
Height Weight and Body Measurements:
|Height||5 ft 4 inches, 163 cm, 1.63m|
|Weight||59 kg, 119 lbs|
|Breast Size||not known|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Hips size||36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||33-26-25 inches|
Boyfriend and Affairs:
|Boyfriend||Fahadh Faasil (Actor)|
|Marital Status||Married (21 August 2014)|
In 2014, Nazriya Nazim tied the knot with Malayalam Film actor Fahadh Faasil. The actress was all of 19 years when she married Fahadh. The pair met on the sets of Bangalore Days a film directed by Anjali Menon. The two hit it off instantly. Interestingly, Nazriya proposed to Fahadh when they were shooting for the movie. “She said that she’d take care of me for the rest of my life. No woman ever said such a thing to me. She was very honest,” said Fahadh in an interview.
Their engagement took place in February 2014 and their marriage on 21st August 2014 in Thiruvananthapuram.
|Color||White, black, and yellow|
|Place||Goa and Paris|
|Actor||Ajith Kumar, Shahrukh Khan|
|First Debut||– Film: Palunku (Malayalam movie, 2006), Neram (Tamil movie, 2013)|
– TV: Punyamaasathiloode (Malayalam movie, 2004)
– Singing: La La Lasa in 2014
|Favorite Film||Kilukkam (1991)|
|Net Worth||50 crores|
|Salary per Film||20 – 50 lakhs|
|Bangalore Days(2014)||– Best Actress at Kerala State Film Award|
– Best Actress at Asiavision Awards
|Neram(2017)||– Tamil Nadu State Film Award Special Prize|
Best nominated movies :
- 2014: Best Actress at Filmfare Award and Asianet Film Awards in Malayalam(Ohm Shanthi Oshaana)
- 2014: Best Supporting Actress at Filmfare Award in Tamil(Raja Rani)
- Asianet Film Awards, Best Actress (2014)
- Filmfare Award, Best Actress (2014)
- Kerala State Film Award, Best Actress (2014)
- Asiavision Award, Best Actress (2014)
- Vanitha Film Awards, Best Actress (2014)
- Tamil Nadu State Film Award Special Prize
Social Media Profiles
Facts Nazriya Nazim:
- The actress is from a Muslim family and is the eldest daughter in her family. She has also a younger brother.
- Nazriya Nazim started her career in 2014 as an anchor for a Muslim-oriented television quiz show named Punyamaasathiloode.
- She made her film debut as a child artist in a Malayalam film, Palunku where she played the young Geethu.
- Nazim got married at the age of 19 years with the actor Fahadh Faasil.
- Nazim is also a singer apart from being an actress. She has sung two Malayalam songs- La La Lasa and Ente Kannil Ninakkai.
- The actress had joined Mar Ivanious College in Thiruvananthapuram to pursue her BCom but unfortunately could not complete her college due to her busy shooting schedule.
- Nazriya won a Vijaya Award under the category of Best Debut Actress for her 2013 movie Neram. She also won best actress in the 45th Kerala State Film Awards.
Nazriya Nazim makes quite a case for not only dabbling between acting and singing, but also for looking this gorgeous, every day.