Radhika Madan is an upcoming Indian TV and film actress. She is a known face in television for her role ‘Ishani Ranveer Vaghela’ in one of the popular TV shows on Colors ‘Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi.’ Before entering into the entertainment industry she used to work as a dance instructor in New Delhi. She earned the ‘Best Debut Award’ at Zee Gold Awards 2015 and was also part of the Color TV’s dance reality show ‘Jhalak Reloaded.’ She is debuting in Bollywood in October 2018 with Vishal Bhardwaj’s Film ‘Patakha.’
|Born||1st May 1995 (Age 23) New Delhi, India|
|Occupation||Television actress and Dancer|
|Known for||Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi(TV show)|
|Years active||2004 – present|
Radhika Madan is a popular face in Indian television industry. She is a 23 years old actress born on 1 May 1995 at Pitampura, New Delhi, India. She became a known face in every Indian household with her fantastic performance as ‘Ishani’ in Ekta Kapoor’s television show ‘Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi.’ She pursued her schooling from Delhi Public School, New Delhi and Graduated in B.Com (Correspondence) from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi, New Delhi. She used to work as a dance instructor and later joined the television industry. Traveling, playing cricket, and reading books are her favorite past times.
She is a fair skin and lean body girl with a height of 5’2”. With a beautiful figure of 32-26-32, she holds a weight of around 50kg. Her fair skin is well-complemented with her black, long hair and black eyes. She is caring towards her physical appearance and spends hours every week in the spa.
Family, Caste, and Boyfriend:
She is the daughter of an elite class businessman, Sujit Madan. Her family is a high-class income group following Hindu religion. Her mother, Neeru Madan, is also a popular painter and a beautiful lady. She has an elder brother, Arjun Madan, who works as an implantation developer.
She has a boyfriend named Ishan Arya who also belongs to the elite class and lives in New Delhi.
Before involved in the entertainment industry, she worked as a dance instructor and even used to teach dancing in a dance school in New Delhi. She made her acting debut from a popular television show of Ekta Kapoor.
Radhika Madan got fame in the Indian television industry and has also bagged numerous awards such as Zee Gold Awa 2015, Indian Television Academy Awards Best Fresh Face 2015, Television Style Awards 2015, Indian Telly Awards Fresh Face Female 2015, and Kalakar Awards Best Actress 2015.
She is a popular face in Indian Television Industry and has appeared in numerous reality shows like Nach Baliye, Jhalak Dikhlaja, and Comedy Nights Bachao. She is now debuting in Bollywood through Vishal Bharadwaj’s film, Pataakha in 2018.
Till date, she has never been associated with any controversial issue.
- She would soon be seen in another Bollywood movie, Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota.
- She is fond of dancing since her 8th standard. Radhika is a professionally trained dancer in hip-hop, jazz, ballet, and many other dance forms.
- Radhika Madan has a confident and bold personality, and has always stood in front of the crowd during her school and college days.
- She was also a popular participant in ‘Veet-Be the Diva’ beauty contest in 2013.
- Radhika Madan always wanted to become a dancing star and even joined a dance company in New York to pursue further education in dancing.
- She was offered the lead role for show ‘MeriAashiqui Tum Se Hi’ in a shopping mall at Delhi.
- The same year 2015, she was offered the role in famous show ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’ season 2, but she refused it.
- She initially found acting very difficult and even ran away from the shoot during her first day.
- She brought an expensive Louis Vuitton Bag from her first salary.
- Radhika Madan has a tattoo on his left wrist named ‘Live.’
- She owns a white sedan car.
- Radhika loves being natural and applies only an eyeliner when not shooting.
- She owns a pet dog named, Breezer.
- Her boyfriend Ishan Arya does not belongs to the film industry.
- She holds immense fear of spiders and is arachnophobic.
- She promotes and shoots videos promoting different brands on her social media accounts.