|Rosamund Pike (English actress)|
|Born||27 Jan 1979(age 40), in Hammersmith, London, UK|
|Height in feet||5 feet 7 inch|
|Parents||Caroline Friend(Mother ) & Julian Pike(Father)|
|Partener||Husband Robie Uniacke (2009–present)|
|Sons||Solo Uniacke(age 7), Atom Uniacke(age 4)|
|TV Shows||The Wheel of Time|
|Upcoming New movies||I Care a Lot|
|Current net worth||$9 Million|
|Years-active||1998 – present|
Rosamund Pike, notably one of the most talented and top-earning actress in Hollywood, made her screen debut almost two decades ago but was not noticed back then. In 2014, the world took notice of her in the movie GONE GIRL, and she thus became a household name to reckon with. This may be why the blonde British actor in her late 30s still has an aura and a charm quite privy. She does not allow the world or the media or anyone to meddle in her private life and affairs much.
Rosamund Pike still has her residence in London (her place of birth) and lives with her partner, businessman Robie Uniacke. She has two sons, Solo, and tom from this relationship. Despite being one of the highest paid actors and the creme de la creme, Rosamund does not allow all that to get her head flying too high. Without much ado, let’s take a look at her life.
|Name||Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike|
|Birthday Date||January 27th, 1979|
|Birth Place||Hammersmith, London, England|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Aquarius|
|Hobbies||Playing Hockey and Reading Books|
|School||Badminton School, Bristol, England|
|College||Honors In English Literature from Wadham College in Oxford|
|Education Qualification||University of Oxford|
|Father||Julian Pike (Opera singer)|
|Mother||Caroline (Opera singer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Robie Uniacke(age 57 years)|
|Childrens(2)||Solo Uniacke(son), Atom Uniacke(son)|
Height Weight & Measurements
|Height in cm||174 cm|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Bra Size||32 B|
|Hair Color||Honey Blonde|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||35-24-35 inches|
Boyfriend & Affairs:
|Boyfriends||Simon Woods (1998-2002),|
Joe Wright(2005 to 2008),
Robie Uniacke(2009 first son with him- Solo, born on May5th, 2012)
Rosamund was dating Simon Woods between the years 1998-2002, he was a fellow actor, and the two worked together in the movie PRIDE AND PREJUDICE in 2005.
She was later dating English radio and television presenter, Jamie Theakston in 2003 when a mutual friend introduced them to one another
Between the years 2005 and 2008, Rosamund dated British film director, Joe Wright, and also got engaged to him in 2007. The couple were about to tie the knot in 2008 but called the wedding off before the big day.
From 2009 till now, Rosamund is dating cinematographer Robie Uniacke and has her first son with him- Solo, born on May 5th, 2012.
|Actor||Johnny Depp, David Graham|
|Favorite Films||Die Another Day (2002), Pride & Prejudice (2005), and Barney’s Version (2010).|
|Net Worth||$275 million|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||$60 million|
Facts about Rosamund Pike:
- Does Rosamund Pike smoke?? Yes
- Rosamund played the BOND GIRL in the movie DIE ANOTHER DAY,2002
- Rosamund was offered the role of the bond girl in DIE ANOTHER DAY, 2002, over other noteworthy actors- Alicia Silverstone and Sophie Ellis-Baxtor, and Saffron Burrows
- Right after giving birth to her son SOLO, it took her just four months to get back to work and start on with the movie- THE WORLD’S END, 2013.
- Between the years 2005 and 2008, Rosamund dated British film director, Joe Wright, and also got engaged to him in 2007. The couple were about to tie the knot in 2008, but called the wedding off before the big day.
- Chelsea Clinton and Rosamund Pike are besties, and they met when they were studying at Wadham College, Oxford.
- Her upcoming movies are ‘Three Seconds’, ‘Radioactive’ and TV shows are ‘Moominvalley‘