She is known for her astounding performance in the movie Demolition Man, 1993, and Wrestling Ernest Hemingway, 1993, but her stardom only came by when the movie SPEED 1994 was released, which was a smashing hit at the box offices worldwide. At present, Sandra Bullock is one of the highest-ranking actors of Hollywood and has won plenty of accolades and recognition for the hard work she has put in for so many years.
The smashing Hollywood diva, a woman of grit, determination, charisma and more, Sandra Bullock is a lady from Arlington, Washington D.C. Born to creative parents- mother a German opera singer and father an American voice teacher, Sandra from a very early age, was a girl of the roads. She moved with her younger sister across towns, and cities and spent most of her childhood growing up in Nuremberg, Germany. Right from the start, Sandra loved being on stage and performing, and was a member of the children’s chorus which her mother was a part of and composed.
The family moved back to Washington when Sandra was in her adolescence age and then enrolled in an esteemed college in North Carolina, USA to study acting. She then graduated and moved on to NYC to pursue her desired career as a stage artist, which eventually led her to act in television soaps and small feature films.
Sandra Bullock Biography:
|Name||Sandra Annette Bullock|
|Birthday Date||July 26, 1964|
|Birth Place||Arlington, Virginia, USA|
|Occupation||Actress, Film Producer|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Leo|
|Religion||Considered half Jewish|
|Hobbies|| Reading, Workout|
|School||Waldorf School in Germany Washington-Lee High School|
|College||East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina|
|Father||John W. Bullock|
|Mother||Helga Mathilde Meyer|
|Sisters||Gesine Bullock-Prado (Younger Sister)|
|Children’s||Son- Louis Bardo Bullock, Daughter- Laila Bullock|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-24-34 inches|
- In 1989, Sandra was dating Michael Mailer, film producer for a short period
- Between the years 1992-1995, Sandra was dating Hollywood actor Tate Donovan, after they met on the set of the movie ‘Love Potion No. 9’. It is rumored that they even got engaged and were going strong until 1995.
- In 1993, Sandra and Keanu Reeves were all over the news and the media; rumor had it that she was dating the hot Hollywood chocolate boy Keanu when they met on the set of the film SPEED. The dating stopped in a couple of months though.
- In 1995, Sandra had a short time relationship with Troy Aikman, a football player
- Between 1996-98, Sandra was dating the dashing and suave actor Matthew McConaughey, and this was soon after they met on the set of the movie ‘A Time to Kill’; they split up in 1998.
- In 1998, Sandra and American rock guitarist, Dweezil Zappa met and dated
- The American Texas blues-rock singer and songwriter, Guy Forsyth and Sandra dated for a brief period in 1999
- Bob Schneider and Sandra dated from 1999-2001, Bob was a musician from Texas.
- In 2001, the handsome Hugh Grant, an English actor was dating Sandra
- 2001-02, the dashing Ryan Gosling, Hollywood star was Sandra’s beau.
- From 2004-2010, motorcycle builder and television star, Jesse James was Sandra’s love interest. Rumor had it that they tied the knot as well in 2005, but Sandra called it quits upon knowing of Jesse’s extramarital affairs, which later in 2009 was proven to be true by many sources. In 2010, Jesse admitted it on a public forum, and the actress filed for divorce in 2010 following that. They have a son named Louis Bardo Bullock from the wedding though!
- In 2011, Sandra was seen being Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds love interest for a short time
- In 2014, there was a rumor that Sandra and Chris Evans were in a relationship.
- 2015, the year when Sandra started dating American comedian Michael McDonald
|Color||Red and Black|
|Food||KFC( KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN)|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|Salary per Film||Not known|
Social Media Profiles:
Sandra Bullock is one globally recognized the brand name in Hollywood. She is known far and wide for her wide range of acting skills and undertaking multifaceted roles. As far as getting the due credits and awards and recognition is concerned, here’s her mammoth list of roles and achievements her fans must know about:
- In 2010 she won the Academy Awards for her role in The Blind Side as the Best Actress.
- As far as getting recognized by Golden Globe Awards is concerned, she has won quite a lot of nominations for her role in Miss Congeniality, While You Were Sleeping, The Proposal, and the Gravity. But in 2010, she won the Blind Side award for the Best Actress in Motion Pictures Drama award.
- In 2006, she has won an award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture 1 for her movie Crash. In 2010, she won the award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for her performance in The Blind Side. Both these awards awarded by Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- In MTV Movie Awards, she had a glorious year of acting in 1995 where she won the Best Female Performance, Most Desirable Female, Best On-Screen Duo 3 and Best Kiss 3 award for her role in Speed.
- She also has had a range of nominations in Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for her role in Force of Nature, Speed, The Blind Side and The Proposal.
- In 1996, 1997 and 1999, she won the Favourite Motion Picture Actress award at People’s Choice Award. She also the Favourite Movie Actress and Favourite Movie Duo award for her role in The Heat, and Gravity.
- In 1996 and 1999, Sandra was chosen as one of the fifty most beautiful people in the world, by People (USA) magazine
- In 1997, Sandra was number fifty-eight in the famous Empire (UK) magazine’s “The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time” listing
- She loves horses but she is allergic to them, and this she discovered when she was filming STOLEN HEARTS, the movie which was released in 1996
- The song ‘Heaven Knocking On My Door’ in the movie ‘The Thing Called Love, 1993’ was written and performed by Sandra
- Sandra’s besties in Hollywood are Renee Zellweger, Nicole Kidman, Meryl Streep, George Clooney and Heidi Klum
- Sandra DOES NOT HAVE A SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT
- To perfect her role in the movie 28 DAYS, Sandra actually spent days at a rehab clinic
- Sandra speaks perfect German and studied ballet when she was a kid
- The role of the RUNWAY BRIDE which Julia Roberts played, was actually meant to be Sandra Bullocks
- Sandra Bullock is a very outspoken lady and a role model for millions of women across the globe.