She is fondly called Sri, Sree and Mukhi. A well-known actress, Srimukhi has worked on both the small and silver screens. Before foraying into the Telugu film industry she has worked as an anchor in both Tamil and Telugu TV Shows on popular channels like ETV and Maa TV.
In her debut film, she acted as Allu Arjun’s sister (a role which lasted for 5 minutes but helped her grab the eyeballs). Srimukhi is known for her performance in the Tamil film “Ettuthikkum Madhayaani”.
Sri also won accolades for her role in the Kannada film “Chandrika”, in which she did a fab job. She recently hosted the South Indian International Movie Awards (SIIMA) in Dubai, where she shared the stage with Rana Daggubatti. The talented Sreemukhi has mastered the art of juggling between her TV and film assignments.
|Nickname||Sri, Srimukhi, Sree and Mukhi|
|Birthday Date||10th May 1993|
|Birth Place||Nizamabad, Telangana, India|
|Occupation||Film Actress and television anchor|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Taurus|
|Hobbies||Practising Yoga and singing|
|Srimukhi caste||Not known|
|College||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (EDS) college not known|
|Father||Government employee (name not known)|
|Mother||Beautician (name not known)|
|Height||5 ft 4 inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||35-25-35 inches|
Boyfriend, Past Relationships:
It’s a trend among celebs to spill the beans on their love life – divulging who they have dated in the past and present – to leave the paparazzi asking for more.
Anchor Ravi also opened up about his affair with Sreemukhi. He said, “People write anything linking me and Sreemukhi. You people keep writing and we keep on achieving fame.” Don’t know whether it is an affirmation or not from his side.
Favorite Things And Hobbies:
|Color||White and Pink|
|Actor||Prabhas and Mahesh Babu|
|Actress||Anushka Shetty and Samantha Ruth Prabhu|
|Net Worth||Exactly not known|
|Salary per Episode||33 thousand per episode|
|First Debut||She started her acting career with the Telugu movie “Julayi” in the year 2012.|
Sreemukhi got a major break when she started hosting the show Adhurs. Following this, she hosted the talent hunt show Super Singer 9.
She played the lead actress “Prema Ishq Kaadhal” directed by Trivikram Srinivas in 2013. Currently, Srimukhi is hosting the show “Pataas” on ETV.
Social Media Profiles:
|Breakfast||Toast with some fresh fruit juice and eggs|
|Lunch||2-3 chapatis with dal or sabzi|
|Brunch||Juice with some snacks|
|Dinner||Sabzi and salad. Soup|
Facts About Srimukhi:
Ah…now for the juicy part.
- Though her mother tongue is Tamil, Sreemukhi is able to speak in four different South Indian languages. That’s a multi-lingual asset to her portfolio, don’t you think?
- Sreemukhi’s family hails from North India (they belong to the Rajput clan). They settled in Nizamabad several years ago.
- What about her parents? Well, Sreemukhi’s father is a government employee, and her mother is a beautician.
- In her school days, Sreemukhi used to be the topper. She scored 95 percent in her 10th class.
- Sree wanted to become a doctor. Luck was on her side as she passed the Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) with flying colours. She was pursuing a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course before trying her hand at hosting. Who knows, she might fulfil her dream soon.
- How did Sree get into anchoring? During her second year in college, Sree went to watch ETV’s ‘Home Minister’ programme along with her friends. The Program Director spotted her and suggested her to try anchoring. He actually met Sreemukhi’s family and convinced them. What happened next? The lass made up her mind and said goodbye to her studies. She became an anchor for programme ‘Adurs’ on ETV and the rest, as you know, is history.
- Very few anchors are able to jump the television bandwagon and taste success on the big screen. The beautiful and talented Sreemukhi is one of them. Hats off to her!
- Though Sree has anchored many shows, “Patas”, a standup comedy show has helped her climb the popularity charts and it is also her personal favorite.
- Sreemukhi is of the opinion that TV gives more freedom to artists to experiment with roles as compared to cinema. Going by the deluge of soaps and serials on TV today, I think that is true in a way.
- At the young age of 19, Sreemukhi started getting film offers.
- Practicing Yoga and singing are Sreemukhi’s favorite hobbies. Both the activities help her de-stress!
- Sri has got compliments that she resembles actress Soundarya. Wow! What a comparison.
- Sreemukhi is a self-confessed fan of the musician DSP.
So how did you all find this post on Sreemukhi – the Indian Film Actress and TV Presenter? Send us your feedback, as we look forward to hearing from you.