Swifty, Aly, Tails, Tay Tay….no, this is not an exercise to rack your brains, but to introduce you to the Pennsylvania-born singing sensation Taylor Swift.
For all music lovers, she is a true phenomenon. She is the first teenager who made it big in the the genre of ‘country music’ since LeAnnRimes in 1966. This makes T. Swift one of the youngest in history. She is also an occasional actress who has won many Grammy awards, ever since she started her musical career.
Hollywood Singer Taylor Swift
Taylor is the only artist in history whose album hit the 1 million first-week sales figure not once, but three times (Speak Now(2010), RED(2012) and 1989(2014)). She is all of 25! And she does charity.
Let us find out more about Taylor Swift and find out why there might never be another Taylor Swift, not in this century!
Check out Taylor Swift age, height, body, family, caste, birthday, education, parents, mother, siblings, affairs, marriage, sister, boyfriend, husband, movies, new movie, images, albums, songs, children, son, daughter photo, remuneration, net worth, Instagram, biography and more.
|Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Nicknames||Aly, Tails, Tayter, Swifty, T-Swift, T-Swizzle, Tay, Tot, T, TayTay|
|Birthday||13 December 1989|
|Birth Place||Reading, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Occupation||American singer, songwriter, and philanthropist|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Sagittarius|
|Hobbies||Singing, dancing, and listening music|
|School||Alvernia Montessori School and Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School|
|Education Qualifications||High School|
Family plays a crucial role in the upbringing of a child. The background of Taylor Swift reflects a modern family, with some amount of professional competencies.
Taylor Swift Parents
|Father||Scott Kingsley Swift(Merrill Lynch banking company financial adviser)|
|Siblings/Brothers||Austin Swift(He is a Freelancer Photographer)|
After family, comes friends – girlfriends and boyfriends. You might be curious to know what has been the relationship chart of Taylor Swift? The answer is – quite spicy!
Height Weight, Body Measurements:
Does this highly acclaimed ‘country musician’ – Taylor Swift – have a body to die for? Stats never lie!
|Height||5 feet 10 inches, 1.78 m|
|Weight||54 kilograms or 119 pounds|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||8.5 to 9 US|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-25-35 inches|
|Food||Japanese, chinese, fast food|
|Sports||English horse riding|
|Brands||Victoria’s Secret, Oscar de la Renta, , Ralph Lauren, Christian Louboutin, H&M cigarette pants, Jimmy Choo, and Elie Saab.|
|Music||Katy Perry, Keith Urban, John Mayer, and Tom Petty|
|Actress||Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone|
With such a hot dame as Taylor Swift, it would be wrong to estimate she never had any flings, ever since the time she became a celebrity. Here are few men whom she has dated. Rumored BFs or real-time? You will have to ask her!
- Patrick Schwarzenegger – He is an American model and entrepreneur.
- Tim Tebow – American Football player for New York Jets of National Football League (NFL).
- Zac Efron – American actor and singer.
- Joe Jonas – It so happened that Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas dated in the year 2008. Like all love stories, there was some passion involved. So much that She wrote a song on their relationship – “Forever & Always”, “Last Kiss” and “Better than Revenge”. But for destiny – Joe broke up with Taylor over the phone in late 2008. End of the story…love story, I mean!
- Lucas Till – He is an actor and younger to Swift (which explains why ‘heart’ never sees age difference). The two of them met on the sets of Hannah Montana: The Movie. In six months time, they went their ways.
- Taylor Lautner – Let me clarify things first – this Taylor is no way related to Taylor Swift. It was on the sets of Valentine’s Day (movie), that the two Taylors met and then took to dating. They didn’t stick around with each other for quite some time, and parted ways. Call it ‘in memory of’ or whatever, Taylor Swift penned two songs dedicated to Lautner – “Back to December” and “Begin Again”.
Does this list end here? Never! After Taylor Lautner, here are the names of those men/boys who have dated Taylor Swift or vice versa (some are ‘rumours’) – Canadian actor Cory Monteith, John Mayer, English actor Toby Hemingway, Jake Gyllenhaal, American socialite Connor Kennedy, singer Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper, Thomas Odell; actor, model and artist Matthew Gray Gubler, Alexander Skarsgård, Douglas Booth, Australian actor, Brenton Thwaites; Scottish Disc Jockey, Calvin Harris; British actor, Tom Hiddleston and presently Taylor Swift Boyfriend is English actor Joe Alwyn.
Taylor Swift and her Boyfriend Joe Alwyn
This means Taylor Swift must be gifted with a bod, apart from her looks and talent, which these men fell for. What are the body stats of Swift, by the way? Find out yourself:
This is one segment – which will put you in a ‘state of awe’ the moment you read it.
First Debut: When she was 16, Taylor Swift came out with her debut album (self-titled and single) ‘Tim McGraw’ on June 19, 2006. Such was the popularity that the song topped at No. 6 on the country charts and at No. 40 on the pop charts.
Brand Endorsements: L.E.I. Jeans, CoverGirl (American Cosmetics company), Elizabeth Arden (for her celeb fragrances), Diet coke are some of the brands which signed up with Taylor Swift.
Career Achievements: No doubt, Taylor Swift will go down in history as one of the greatest singing voices of this generation. And to prove this – here are the awards she has won – 7 Grammy Awards, 15 American Music Awards, 7 Academy of Country Music Awards, 11 Country Music Association Awards, and 12 Billboard Music Awards. There is no stopping her!
Remuneration: As of 2018, Taylor Swift is world’s top-earning celeb with $170 million. This income can come only in the wildest of dreams!
Net Worth: $380 million (as per August 2018 estimate)
Latest Songs Albums List:
|“All You Had to Do Was Stay”, “Bad Blood”, “Blank Space”, “Clean”, “How You Get the Girl”, “I Know Places”, “I Wish You Would”, “New Romantics”, “Out of the Woods”, “This Love”, “Style”, “Wildest Dreams”, ||Taylor Swift||1989||2014|
|“Bad Blood” (Remix),||Taylor Swift||None||2015|
|“I Don’t Wanna Live Forever”||Taylor Swift||Fifty Shades Darker: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack||2016|
|“Delicate”, “Dress”, “Don’t Blame Me”, “Gorgeous”, “King of My Heart”, “End Game”, “This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things”, “So It Goes…”, “…Ready for It?”, “New Year’s Day”, “Look What You Made Me Do”, “I Did Something Bad”, “Dancing with Our Hands Tied”, “Call It What You Want”.||Taylor Swift||Reputation||2017|
Social Media Profiles:
Facts about Taylor Swift:
- At a ripe young age of 12 years, Taylor Swift learned how to play guitar, especially how to go about playing three chords on a guitar. I guess, this explains – why Tay Tay was born to ‘string and sing’.
- Know the background of her first name – Taylor? One fine day, it was her mother Andrea who came up with (and coined) the first name ‘Taylor’ after the singer James Taylor. Why did she do that, you may ask? Andrea – the mother of Taylor Swift thought it to be a gender-neutral name which would get her daughter the success and recognition in life. This wish was granted and fulfilled by Almighty. As a result of which, Taylor Swift was born to the world as a singer, as a global superstar.
- New York Times considers Taylor Swift to be the finest songwriters of pop. That’s a huge praise for her and a fine one!
- Talk of influence of genes, Taylor’s grandmother was a pop singer. It seems the vocal cord has passed down the family tree.
- In the year 2011, Taylor Swift was named “Billboard’s Woman of the Year”.
- In 2015, Taylor Swift was positioned at #1 spot on Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- Look at the power of money. T. Swift didn’t bat an eyelid when it came to donating $75,000 in the year September 2010 to Nashville’sHendersonville High School. And pray tell the reason behind this donation? Taylor wanted to improve upon the look and feel of the auditorium.
- When she was all of 15 – the age of puberty – Taylor Swift made an attempt to get the driving licence, not once, but thrice!
- Guess the lucky number of the pop star Taylor Swift? It is 13!
- The number of awards in her kitty are phenomenal – Taylor Swift has 10 Grammy awards, 5 Guinness World records, 1 Emmy award, 23 Billboard Music awards, 11 Country Music Association awards, 8 Academy of Country Music Awards (my God – look at the ever-expanding list) and 1 Brit Award.
- Taylor Swift enjoys the privilege of appearing in Time’s 100 most influential people in the world (both in 2010 and 2015), Forbes’ top-earning women in music (2011-2015), Forbes’ 100 most powerful women (2015) and Forbes Celebrity 100 (2016). In fact, Swifty happens to be the youngest woman to be included in the third of these and ranked first in Celebrity 100.
- OMG! Taylor Swift is terribly scared of spiders and snakes. As much as we are (don’t you think)?
- Swift loved to compete in horse shows, as she had a fascination for the horses.
- Guess where Swift spent her childhood in? On an 11-acre Christmas tree farm.
- The first song Taylor Swift ever wrote was ‘Lucky You’.
So, how amazed are you at the ‘swift, swifter and swiftest’ Taylor Swift? Write in your comments and tell us what you like most in her – other than her voice!
- Lena Headey Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Daughter and Biography