Vidya Vox Biography:-
|She is a gifted singer and a renowned YouTube personality. Vidya Vox is an American of Indian descent. She already has a staggering 3 million subscribers and more for her YouTube channel Vidya Vox. Often dubbed as the iconic Mashup Queen in the vloging site, Vidya Iyer, commonly known as Vidya Vox, is one of the latest sensations in the music industry and her videos are scattered across Facebook and Twitter. A US bred Tamil Brahmin, affinity for everything musical comes naturally to Vidya. Her unique selling point is the astuteness with which she takes popular music from both ends of the globe and fusions them together to create sheer magic. The singer is not only blessed with rich vocals but has also won the genetic lottery. Everything about her appearance, despite the American upbringing, is a reminiscence of ethereal south Indian beauty.|
|Birthday Date||September 26th, 1990|
|Birth Place||Chennai, India|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Libra|
|Age (2017)||27 years|
|Hobbies||Singer, Listening music, Travelling, Shopping|
|College||George Washington University|
|Height||5’ ft 3” inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Bra Size||31 A|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||34-25-35 inches|
Favorite Things And Hobbies
|Salary per Film||Not known|
Social Media Profiles
Vidya Vox Facts
- Her YouTube channel has over 3 million subscribers, and most of her mash ups have gathered over 10 Million views long back. Her cover of Chain-smoker’s ‘Closer’ and Kabira from the movie ‘Yeh Jawani Hain Diwani’ has over 45 million views each.
- Vidya’s vision of music is the perfect amalgamation of east and west. Though she had conceived the idea of her first video way back in 2011, she held back till 2015 to perfect the idea and concept. Composer Shankat Tucker did help her out in bringing her dream alive.
- Vidya was born in Chennai, in an intellectually fueled Tamil Brahmin family. While she was still little, the family moved to the US and she was brought up in Virginia.
- Though brought up in a foreign land, the family didn’t abandon their roots and neither did they let her child do so. Vidya is a trained singer in Carnatic Music and has been training since the age of five. She has received lessons from renowned names like D.K . Nagarajan.
- Just like any typical Indian family, the Iyer family too valued education and academia greatly. To keep up with family’s expectations, the Tamil girl attended George Washington University, Washington DC, and completed her degree in Psychology.
- Not only she, but her younger sister too, is one hell of a singer. Do check out the sisters in their collaboration. They have reproduced popular A.R. Rahman songs like Nee Nenaindal, Ashai Mugam, and Munbe Vaa.
- Fame happened to Vidya when music producer Shankar Tucker approached the star and asked her to be part of his band. Good that she readily agreed, and the team has since performed in many noteworthy numbers.
- Does Vidya smoke and drink alcohol? No
- If you too are a fan of YouTube sensation Vidya, you cannot miss this article