Anushka Sharma Biography, Age, Height, Net Worth, Family, Wiki | More
Anushka Sharma is all of age 33. Started her career with modeling. And then Amchi Mumbai saw her grow up as a successful actress and producer. Her nickname? She has not one but two – Anu and Nushie. Her career is nothing less than outstanding. She has worked under big banners purely on her merit and has delivered hits on her own steam. There is no stopping Anushka Sharma from proving skills onscreen and is the gal to watch out for!
Born: 1 May 1988 (age 33 years) Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India
Height: 5′ 9″
Spouse: Virat Kohli (age 31 years, m. 2017)
Parents: Her father Ajay Kumar Sharma and her mother Ashima Sharma
Upcoming Movie: Paatal Lok
Current Net Worth: The estimated net worth is 227 crores per annum
|Nickname||Anu, Anushka, Nushine|
|Birthday||May 1st, 1988|
|Birth Place||Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Occupation||Indian Film Actress, Film Producer, and Fashion Designer|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Taurus|
|Hobbies||Reading books, dancing, listening music|
|Years-active||2007 – present|
|School||Army School, Bangalore, India|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore, India|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Masters in Economics|
|Father||Ajay Kumar Sharma(Military officer)|
|Mother||Ashima Sharma(homemaker her mother native place is ‘Garhwali’)|
|Husband/Spouse||Virat Kohli (Indian Cricket Team Captain)(M. 2017 Dec 11th, age 31)|
|Height||1.75 m or 5 feet 9 inches|
|Weight||119 lbs or 56 kilograms|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Breast Size||32 C|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-24-34 inches|
|Boyfriend||Virat Kohli (Indian Cricketer)|
Two men, highly acclaimed in their professional fields, will stand out in this case. Yes, you guessed right – Ranveer Singh (actor) and Virat Kohli (cricketer) have been the love interests for Anushka Sharma.
Hang on! There are more in Anushka’s list of BFs.
Anushka’s first love-equation happened during her modeling days. She met Zoheb Yusuf in Bangalore. And then luv-shuv happened which lasted for two years. Some loss, some gain. After the break-up, Anushka became a film star.
It was during the shoot of Band Baaja Baaraat that Ranveer and Anushka met. Ranveer, you can say, is Anushka’s first BF after her entry in Bollywood. Very surprising for her to say “I never dated Ranveer Singh”.
After their closed meeting at a party thrown by Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma came to be more than friends.
Rem’ber the film starring Imran Khan in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan? Apparently, Anushka had a lip-lock with Shahid Kapoor at the film’s success party hosted by Imran Khan.
According to rumors, Raina was set to marry Anushka. He had admitted his “fondness” for her.
After she split with Ranveer Singh, Anushka got close to Arjun Kapoor (how many Kapoors has she dated…I am counting). The duo spent a lot of time at the Yash Raj Studios and at Juhu complex.
At the shooting of a TV commercial way back in 2013, Anushka and the Indian cricketer Virat Kohli met. And then romance happened which lasted for 2 years (this is quite substantial these days, don’t you think). And then there were breakup rumors between them. As it so happens, Virat is the last of the men in Anushka’s BF/love angle.
Seven people…Well, we do hope Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli ties the knot, some day, some year.
|Food||Butter Chicken, Sea Food, Veg Salad|
|Place||Goa, Himalayas, Paris, and London|
|Brand||Gabbana Blue and Burberry brands|
|Actors||Aamir Khan, SRK(Shah Rukh Khan) and Ranveer Singh|
|Actress||Rani Mukerji(Indian Actress)|
|Films||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Saathiya and Dil Se, Life Is Beautiful and Fish Tank|
|Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar and Husband Virat Kohli|
Anushka Sharma has gone places from the time she started in Bollywood. She has had the best of film banners, heroes, and heroines opposite her.
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi opposite Shah Rukh Khan
Many brands in Anushka Sharma’s kitty – Nivea moisturiser; Pantene hair care brand; Parachute hair oil; Elle 18; Sofy (feminine hygiene); Reliance Mobile; ACER, the leading laptop and PC player in India; Gitanjali Jewellers; Scooty Pep; Lifestyle’s womenswear range etc.
Such was her performance in the film Band Baaja Baraat that Anushka Sharma won the “Dada Saheb Phalke Academy Award” for it. She also has been the recipient of Best Supporting Actress award for her role in the film Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Her production debut kicked off with the crime thriller NH 10 and her well-appreciated role in the movie PK (opp. Aamir Khan) and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (which had Aishwarya Rai and Ranbir Kapoor as co-stars).
Remuneration: INR 5-6 crore per film
Net Worth: $8 to 9 million
|Breakfast||Fruit Juices and Egg whites|
|Lunch||Homemade food with Dal, Chapati, and Salads|
|Dinner||Milk and Salads, Chapathi|
Her Upcoming movie is Paatal Lok
|Jab Harry Met Sejal||Sejal Zaveri||2017|
|Zero||Aafia Yusufzai Bhinder||2018|
|Angrezi Medium||herself(Song “Kudi Nu Nachne De”)||2020|
Here are some Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli marriage photos.
Facts about Anushka Sharma:
- She was born on 1st May 1988 to an army officer Ajay Kumar Sharma and homemaker Ashima Sharma.
- After finishing her schooling at the Army School, she went on to attain a degree in Arts at Mount Carmel College, Bangalore.
- Anushka first movie is ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ on December 12th in the year of 2008 directed by Aditya Chopra.
- The leggy lass that she is, Anushka Sharma got the chance to “walk the ramp” for Indian fashion designer Wendell Rodricks. She has also appeared in a number of ad campaigns.
- Anushka was thinking of a career in journalism and had come to Mumbai to pursue her love for modeling.
- Any Filmfare award she won? NO! It’s quite strange, actually. Despite her award-winning performances in Band Baaja Baraat and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Anushka Sharma never won a Filmfare award for these two films. Anushka said in an interview
- Anushka is a shopaholic to the core. She makes it a point to do some shopping, despite her hectic schedules.
- Guess the tender age when Anushka Sharma did her first ramp walk? Sweet 15!
- What’s that last thing which dear Anu takes before going off to sleep? A glass of milk!
- Moisturizers everywhere!! That is what you will find in Anushka’s home. Such is her obsession with moisturizers.
- Till her 7th standard in school, Anushka Sharma was a regular in Bharatnatyam classes. I guess this explains her dancing skills!
- While watching a movie in the cinema hall, what does Anushka Sharma love the most? Munching POP-corn!
- Anushka Sharma has a strange fixation for “flat heels”. Any guesses? She doesn’t feel very comfortable in high heels.
- Anushka Sharma is a big FOODIE…but surprisingly she hates burgers, pizzas and all greasy and oily food items.
- As for liquids, Anushka Sharma is a beer-drinker. That’s one step ahead of the plain water, don’t you think?
- Every girl likes to have flashy colors in her wardrobe and sense of dressing. Anushka Sharma does not like bright colors at all. I think ‘soberness’ in colors describes her best.
- One of the most promising actresses of Bollywood, this woman has got it all in her – Beauty, Talent, Grace.
- Anushka is a natural beauty and her without-makeup pictures prove the same. With an ever-green face where she flashes a wide smile, Anushka is seen makeup-free at most airport looks and casual day outs and that’s just how we love her.
Now that you know the juicy and entertaining side of Anushka Sharma, do tell us what makes her highly desirable? Which film of hers is a “master” in every way? Waiting for your replies and comments!