English-born American actress Hayley Atwell doesn’t need any introduction in Hollywood. After her television debut in 2005, she has seen nothing but success in career and her popularity has been heading northward. With a body millions of women can identify with she gives hope to average women with real bodies. Her fan base is equal in Europe and America and the Captain America star has close ties with both the geographies.
Not a big fan of private life invading paparazzi, Hayley doesn’t prefer to have her personal matters rife in public eye. But we know you just cannot have enough of the stunning actress. So here is all you need to know.
Born: Hayley Elizabeth Atwell,5 April 1982 (age 38), London, England, UK
Height: 5′ 61/2”
Parents: Her father Grant Atwell is an Massage therapist and mother Allison Cain is an Motivational speaker
Upcoming movies: Mission: Impossible 7, Mission: Impossible 8
Upcoming Television Series: What If…?
Current net worth: Hayley Atwell current estimated net worth is $3 Million
Years active: 2005–present
|Birth Name||Hayley Elizabeth Atwell|
|Birthday||5 April 1982|
|Birth Place||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Aries|
|Religion||She comes from an atheist family|
|Hobbies||Travelling and listening music|
|School||Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
|College||All Saints Catholic College|
|Father||Grant Atwell(Her father is a photographer and massage therapist)|
|Mother||Allison Cain(Her mother is a motivational speaker)|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches, 1.70 m|
|Weight||51 kilograms or 112 pounds|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips size||36 inches|
|Breast Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||10 (US) or 40 (EU)|
|Figure Measurements||36-26-34 inches|
Paul Wilson – Hayley Atwell dated Scottish musician Paul Wilson during 2012. He plays for the rock band Snow Patrol.
Stephen Merchant – After breaking up with Paul, Hayley was rumored to be seeing Stephen Merchant, an English writer, director, and actor in 2013.
Evan Jones – In 2014, she began dating musician and model Evan Jones. The couple dated for 18 months before separating in July 2015.
|Net Worth||$ 3 Million|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||Hayley Atwell makes about $363636 every year|
First Debut – Hayley Atwell first movie was Cassandra’s Dream in 2007. First TV debut happened in 2005, Whatever Love Means
Brand Endorsements – Pringles
Career Achievements – She has been nominated for Golden Globes, Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror Films, British Independent Film Awards, Empire Awards, IGN Summer Movie Awards, Gemini Awards, IGN Summer Movie Awards, London Critics Circle Film Awards, Monte-Carlo TV Festival, Scream Awards for her mind-blowing performance in The Pillars of the Earth, Agent Carter, The Duchess, Fear of Fanny, and Captain America: The First Avenger.
Facts about Hayley Atwell:
- Hayley earned herself a name playing more macho and heroic character with loads of stuns scenes, she is a poised dancer. She also trained and graduated in a classic theater.
- You will be surprised to know that the Captain America actress Hayley Atwell wasn’t even a fan of the comic book or any comic for that matter.
- Though mostly identified as a British actress, Hayley identifies as and is, in fact, half American. She would often visit the US as her father was from Missouri. Reminiscing over her childhood, she sums up, “I would spend all of my holidays from school in Kansas City. So I guess you could say that I was educated in England, but my spiritual home is in Missouri. The American side of me is the more domesticated, family side and the English side is my education and sense of humor”
- Not only does she identify as an American at heart, she is a big fan of Los Angeles and its culture as opposed to London. “I love LA. I love the mentality here,” she says. “Everything is ‘Yes, and?’ as opposed to England where it can be ‘No, but …’ It is a different kind of world in a way. This job has also given me great insight into the effort that people here in Los Angeles put into filming a project.” Says she in praise of the city.
- Her parents separated when she was just 2; her motivation speaker mother, she says, is her hero and the source of her strength.
- She grew up as a very passionate individual with great zeal to fight for ideals she believes in. She has actively participated in movements like free-the-dolphin march, anti-vivisection campaign and is known for supporting gay rights in Russia.
- Hayley Atwell auditioned for the role of Dr. Carol Marcus in Star Trek into Darkness in 2013. Actress, Teresa Palmer also auditioned for this same. In the same year, Hayley Atwell reprised her role in Agent Carter that started as a short film but became a network TV show eventually.
- Such a beautiful woman and yet not spared from body shaming; Miramix Films had asked her to lose weight. Emma Thompson came to the star’s rescue and threatened the producers to resign if they forced Hayley to lose anymore.
- Hayley Atwell has been crowned the queen of Dubmash after she won the ongoing Dubmash Challenge during 2015. Chris Evans, her Captain America co-star, and James D’Arcy, her Agent Carter co-star also helped her out throughout.