Scarlett Johansson is an American actress who has made a name for herself in Hollywood since her breakthrough role in 1996. Her most recent roles have been as Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Major Motoko Kusanagi in the Hollywood adaptation of Ghost In The Shell. She has also voiced characters in several animated films, including 2017’s The Boss Baby.
Scarlett Johansson has been in the spotlight for 15 years, since she auditioned for the role of Amanda in the 2001 American teen drama television series “Malibu Shores.” She was a child star. In 2016, Scarlett Johansson is 36 years old and has opened up to the public about her personal life. She is a single mom with a son.
Born: Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, 22 November 1984 (age 36), Manhattan, New York, USA
Spouse: Romain Dauriac (m. 2014–2017), Ryan Reynolds (m. 2008–2011)
Children: Her daughter Rose Dorothy Dauriac(age 6 years)
Current Net Worth: Scarlett Johansson current estimated net worth is $165 million
Upcoming movie: Black Widow
Years active: 1994–present
|Real name||Scarlett Ingrid Johansson|
|Nickname||Scarlett Johansson, ScarJo|
|Birthday||22 November 1984|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States|
|Field of Work||Actress, singer, and philanthropist|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Scorpio|
|Religion||Half Jewish, but she celebrates both Hanukkah and Christmas|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, United States|
[Read: Anne Hathaway Husband, Age, Height, Net Worth, Biography & More]
|School||Professional Children’s School, PS 41, New York City, New York|
|College||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Manhattan, New York City|
|Siblings/Brothers||Adrian Johansson(Actor), Hunter Johansson(Actor), Christian Johansson(film producer)|
|Husbands||Ryan Reynolds(m. 2008–2011-Canadian actor), Romain Dauriac(m. 2014–2017-Journalist)|
|Daughter||Rose Dorothy Dauriac|
Scarlett Johansson daughter Rose Dorothy Dauriac and mother, Sister
Scarlett Johansson is one of the few Hollywood celebrities whose perfect hourglass bombshell body is not the gift received after going under the knife. She more than amply makes up for her under average height with other assets of the body.
For a boost of inspiration, we present some of her fact figures below.
|Height||5 feet 3 inches, 1.60 m|
|Weight||57 kilograms or 125 pounds|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||36 inches|
|Breast Size||32 C|
|Body Shape||Petite voluptuous|
|Shoe Size||9.5 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 34 (EU)|
|Figure Measurements||36-25-36 inches|
|Boyfriends||Ryan Reynolds, Romain Dauriac, Colin Jost|
Scarlett Johansson had several relationships as well as a marriage prior to her current husband.
[Read: Melissa Rauch Husband, Age, Height, Net Worth, Biography & More]
- 2001: While attending the Professional Children’s School, she dated classmate Jack Antonoff for a year.
- 2006: Then, for about two years, till end, she dated her Black Dahlia co-star Josh Hartnett.
- 2007-2011: She started dating the Canadian actor Ryan Reynolds and married him on September 27, 2008. However, the marriage did not work out and the couple got their divorce finalized on July 1, 2011. While her divorce was underway, she had a brief fling with actor Sean Penn, which ended before her divorce came through.
Scarlett Johansson Husband and Ryan Reynolds(m. 2008–2011)
- 2012: Post-divorce, she went into a relationship with advertising executive Nate Naylor for about a year and a half before calling it quits in October 2012.
- 2014-2017: Within a month, she started dating an owner of advertising agency, Frenchman Romain Dauriac whom she married on October 1, 2014. However, the couple is now separated and officially filed for divorce on March 7, 2017.
Scarlett Johansson husband and Romain Dauriac(m. 2014–2017)
- 2017-present: Scarlett Johansson and her boyfriend Colin Jost dating since May 2017.
Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost
|Food||Pizzas, Burger, Buffalo Wings|
|Place||New York, Disneyland, and Ireland|
|Sports||Tennis and Basketball|
|Brand Endorsements||Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Prada, and Chanel|
|Actors||Christopher Walken, Gary Sinise, Tom Cruise|
|Actress||Juliette Lewis, Judy Garland, Helena Bonham Carter, Meryl Streep|
|Films||The Chocolate Factory(1971), Mean Streets (1973), Willy Wonka, Goodfellas (1990), Heat (1995)|
Right from the age of three, Scarlett had announced her interest in acting. Realizing her seriousness, her mother started taking her and her three-minute-younger brother to auditions for commercials when she was seven years old. However, her brother would get through and she would get rejected. This was very upsetting for Scarlett. To help hone her skills, her mother enrolled her at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute. From here, she later shifted to Professional Children’s School in Manhattan. Simultaneously, her mother started taking her to auditions for films.
First Debut: Scarlett made her first stage debut when she was eight in the Off-Broadway production of Sophistry where she was paired opposite Ethan Hawke. Then in 1994, when she was nine years old, she made her film debut in the fantasy comedy, ‘North’ as John Ritter’s daughter.
Brand Endorsements: She first endorsed the ‘Eternity Moment Perfume’ by Calvin Klein. She became the brand ambassador of Louis Vuitton, L’Oreal, Mango, Dolce & Gabbana, Moet & Chandon and SodaStream
- Her first public recognition and critical acclaim came through her roles in films like ‘The Girl in the Pearl Earring’ and ‘Lost in Translation’ in 2003. The latter movie won her the BAFTA Best Actress Award.
- In 2008, she starred as ‘Christina’ in the Woody Allen’s directorial comedy drama film, ‘Vicky Cristina Barcelona’. Apart from being a huge commercial success and premiering at the Cannes Film Festival, the movie won her various critics’ awards from the New York Film Critics Circle and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.
- She made her Broadway debut in 2010 with ‘A View from the Bridge’. The movie won her the Tony Award for best actress.
Remuneration: In 2016, Scarlett was named by Forbes as the highest grossing actor of 2016. Her latest remuneration, as per Forbes stands at $17.5 million.
Net worth: She currently has a net worth of $120 million dollars and is loved by many all over the world.
Scarlett Johansson Facts:
- Like Scarlett, her older sister Vanessa is also an actress.
- Scarlett’s childlike and free spirit became evident when she went to celebrate her 20th birthday in Disneyland.
- She became addicted to smoking at the age of 15 and has not been able to kick off this habit.
- Scarlett Johansson hates her media nickname Scar Jo and called it awful in an interview.
- At age 12, she became the youngest person to be featured on the cover of Seventeen magazine.
- Scarlett has a morbid fear of cockroaches.
- Despite the huge controversy, Scarlett Johansson posed nude with Keira Knightley and Tom Ford for an edition of Vanity Magazine released in February 2006.
- Scarlett Johansson is one of the highest-paid actresses in the world.
- Her twitter followers are 1m
- Her upcoming movie is Black Widow.