Born: Emma Watson, 15 April 1990 (age 31), Paris, France
Height: 5′ 5”
Siblings: Alex Watson(brother), Lucy Watson, Nina Watson and Toby Watson
Years active: 1999–present
Emma Watson is a British actress, model, and activist. Born in Paris on April 15th 1990, Emma was raised in Oxfordshire. She began her career at the age of nine with modelling for designer clothes and continued with acting.
Emma’s breakout role was Hermione Granger Emma Watson in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone at the age of 11, which became the highest grossing film of 2001. She went on to play Hermione again in all eight films in the series.
British actress Emma Watson stole a million hearts as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter franchise in 2001. Though the series has ended, Watson has gone on to earn a name for herself. Today, she is one of the most celebrated personalities in Hollywood as well as the fashion world. As Disney’s live-action ‘Beauty and the Beast’ took the world by storm, Emma found herself another iconic role as Belle. But there is more to know about this talented actress.
Emma Watson is a British actress with a net worth of $80 million. She’s best known for her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series. In 2013, she delivered a speech at UN Women advocating for women’s rights and equality in education.
|Real name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Birthday Date||15th April 1990|
|Birth Place||Paris, France, Europe|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, and Activist|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Aries|
|Hobbies||Singing, Travelling, dancing, and Writing|
Emma Watson is a woman who was born in Paris to British parents. She started her education at Headington School, Oxford where she studied as a boarder and as an international student.
After graduating from the prestigious school, she attended Brown University for a Bachelors degree in English Literature. Following graduation from Brown, she spent time traveling abroad and returned to study at Yale University where she received a Masters degree in English Literature.
|School||Dragon School, Oxford, England|
|College||Degree in Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
The family of celebrities can be a tricky thing to navigate, but Emma Watson has proven that it’s possible. Emma’s family is comprised of her father, mother, and two sisters. Parents supported Emma as she started her acting career at the early age of 5 and as soon as she was 14 they let her go to Los Angeles by herself to pursue her dreams.
|Siblings/Brothers||Alex Watson(Brother), Lucy Watson and Toby Watson(Stepbrothers)|
|Sisters||Nina Watson (Step Sister)|
In 2009 when she was 19, she started to have a significant growth spurt which increased her height from 5’2″ to 5’4″. After a few years of this growth spurt, Watson had a second growth spurt in July 2022 when she stood at 5’5″ feet tall.
She stands out for her height despite being considered one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood.
In an interview with Good Morning America, the Harry Potter actress shared that she’s naturally thin and has always been able to maintain her body weight at 120 pounds. She also revealed she exercises regularly to stay fit.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches, 1.65 m|
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Breast Size||32 B|
|Eye color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 US 0r 38 EU|
|Dress Size||4 US or 36 EU|
|Figure Measurements||32-23-34 inches|
Emma Watson is an actress, model, and activist who has graced the covers of many magazines throughout the years. She has also become a role model for girls around the world due to her work with UN Women. Recently, Emma took on a new role as the fitness ambassador for Reebok UK by working with them to create her own workout routine.
Will Adamowicz (2011-2013) – Emma dated this Oxford University Student, who she met on campus, from 2011 to 2013. The pair broke up due to Emma’s busy schedule.
Matthew Janney (2014) – The next love interest of the Harry Potter star Emma also had a link to Oxford. Matthew Janney, the university rugby player, and Emma were a couple from January to November 2014.
Prince Harry Windsor – In February 2015, the world was abuzz with a ‘rumor’ that the UN ambassador and Prince Harry Windsor were seeing each other, though no parties confirmed or denied it.
Roberto Aguire (2015)– Roberto Aguire, a Mexican actor, and director had his first meeting with Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Their paths crossed again in October 2015 when they ended up spending half a day together. The two dated for a short time.
William Knight (2015-2016) – She is dating American tech entrepreneur, William Knight.
Chord Overstreet(2017-Present)- Emma is presently dating American actor and singer Chord Overstreet.
Emma Watson and her Boyfriend Chord Overstreet
Emma Watson shares her thoughts and feelings on being a woman in Hollywood. She also shares some of her favorite things about being a woman. Emma exclaims how she doesn’t want to be a slave to beauty standards and she tries to live a different life than what society has come to expect from women.
|Food||Mexican food, Toast|
|Sports||Tennis, Hockey, and Rounders|
|Films||Pride & Prejudice, Notting Hill, Giants, and Giants|
First Debut – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in 2001
Brand Endorsements – Coltrane Works, Svilu, Ana Khouri, Gabriella Hearst, Laura Lombardi, Veja, Fonnesbech, Behno, Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume, Burberry London
Carrier Achievements – Young Artist Awards, 2002; National Movie Awards, 2007; Capri Art Film Festival Awards, 2011; MTV Movie Awards, 2011; Teen Choice Awards, 2011; Kids’ Choice Awards, 2012; People’s Choice Awards 2012, MTV Movie Awards, 2012; San Diego Film Critics Society Awards, 2012, Boston Society of Film Critics Awards, 2012; People’s Choice Awards, 2013, MTV Movie Awards, 2013; Teen Choice Awards, 2013; Britannia Awards, 2014; British Fashion Awards, 2014; MTV Movie & TV Awards, 2017.
Remuneration – An upfront amount of $3 M
Net Worth – 70 Million
|Beauty and the Beast||Mae Holland||English||2017|
Facts about Emma Watson:
- Although we know ‘Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’ as Emma’s first theatrical performance, she had been performing prior in theatrical productions.
- Each Harry Potter film turned out to be the huge blockbuster. However, Emma was declining the prospects of entering a franchise called the Harry Potter syndicate after the fifth movie. Luckily, she decided in favor of Harry Potter, or else, can you imagine a different Hermione?
- Though she had been close to both of her Harry Potter co-star, it was actually the bad boy Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy, on whom she actually had a crush.
- Watson’s first non-Potter role was in the movie adaptation of Noel Streatfeild’s ‘Ballet Shoes that was played on BBC.
- As pretty as she is, Emma has also worked when there was no camera to capture her beauty. She was the voice of Princess Pea in the film ‘The Tale of Despereaux’.
- The ‘Beauty and the Beast’ star is an Ivy League guard. She has a major in English Literature and graduated from Brown University in 2014.
- While any and every actress would leap and secure a role in a Disney movie, Emma had turned them down. She was offered the role in Cinderella but she wasn’t too excited about it. Lily James was then signed up for the title role.
- But Cinderella was not the only big movie she turned down. If was in fact she who was approached to embody Mia in La La Land, but she refused to sign it to focus on Belle. Well, to be very honest we cannot picture anyone else but Emma Stone in the role now, but it makes us sad that Watson also shook heads at the once in a lifetime chance at the Oscar.
- Did you know that the young actress was graced with the prestigious title of Woman of the Year by GQ Mag in 2013?
- Woman loves her pets so much that she dedicated her Britannia Award to her pet hamster that passed away during the time Harry Potter’s first movie was being filmed.
- One achievement too big for a girl this young – The United Nations named Watson a Goodwill Ambassador in 2014. In one of her speeches she spoke passionately on wage discrimination.
- With a penchant for reading, she made headlines when it was revealed that she was leaving books for her fans in the subways of New York.
- Born on the 15th of April, Belle shares her birthday with her co-star, the Beast, Luke Evans.
- No matter how busy she is, she does assign herself some ‘me’ time. Emma nourishes a long time love for journals and pens a few pages every night before sleep. Last time we checked she already had 30 journals.
- Though she loves her Pilates and cardio, she does recognize the benefits of Yoga on human body. This heightened her interest in the subject and today she is a certified yoga and meditation instructor.
- She is won Best Ensemble award for Georgia Film Critics Association in 2020
- She has been listed as one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood and she spends her time when not acting on feminist issues and for developing women’s rights.
Here are some Emma Watson hot bikini and sexy photos for you
- Lena Headey Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Daughter and Biography