She stole our hearts with her adorable enunciation of ‘How Rude’ in the 80s family sitcom Full House. The second of the three sisters raised by three single men was played by Jodie Sweetin who we have seen in a number of commercials before she earned herself a name in the famous show. Life hasn’t been the kind to the actress, and love hasn’t favored her either. However, Jodie Sweetin has braved through the hardships and dark nights and is once again in the limelight. If you too are a fan of this strong woman, here is an account you may be interested in.
|Real name||Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin|
|Birthday||19 January 1982|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States of America|
|Occupation||American actress, television personality and dancer|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Capricorn|
|Hobbies||Travelling, dancing, and listening music|
|School||Los Alamitos High School|
|Husband/Spouse||divorced as of 2017|
|Children’s||Beatrix and Zoie (daughters)|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches, 1.65 m|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Shoe Size||7.5 US|
|Dress Size||10 US|
|Figure Measurements||37-26-35 inches|
Social Media Profiles:
|Finding Santa||Grace Long||English||2017|
First Debut: The Hogan Family, 1987 – 1 Episode
Brand Endorsements: Sizzler’s, Kooshlings, Cheerios, Oscar Meyer, Sizzler Restaurants
Carrier Achievements: Jodie Sweetin won the Young Artist Award for Outstanding Young Comedienne in the year 1990. She was also nominated for the same award in the year 1988, 1989, 1991, 1993, and the TV Land Award in 2004.
Remuneration: Jodie Sweetin Earns about $40,000 a month
Net Worth: $800 thousand
Facts Jodie Sweetin:
- Jodie Sweetin is not only an amazing actress and television personality but has tried her hands at literature also. In 2009 the actress published her candid autobiography ‘unSweetined’.
- Jodie is an adopted child. As revealed in her aforementioned autobiography, she was 9 months old at the time of adoption.
- She has had a very troubled childhood that led to her resorting to drugs. In fact, even her mother had her own struggle with drug abuse. Jodie’s father was killed in a prison riot.
- “I put on my best TV smile,” she writes in her book, “... they didn’t think I was coming down from a two-day bender of coke, meth, and ecstasy, and they didn’t think I was lying to them with every sentence that came out of my mouth,”. Elaborating on her own drug abuse she revealed how she was addicted to ecstasy, cocaine, and methamphetamine, and how following a great struggle those dark days are finally behind her.
- Jodie Sweetin had an itsy-bitsy role in the popular family show of the 80s, The Hogan Family. But she grabbed all eyeballs for essaying the adorable Stephanie Tanner in The Full House. Apparently, she was only 3.5 years old when started working on the show.
- The Dancing With The Stars contestant is a strong and independent single mother of two beautiful daughters. She had elder daughter Zoie Laurelmae Herpin with her second husband Cody Herpin, while her younger daughter Beatrix Carlin Sweetin-Coyle is fathered by her third husband Morty Coyle.
- These days, Jodie invests the time she gets from her busy acting schedule drug and alcohol treatment for the welfare of youngsters who are going through the dark phase she has now overcome.
- Though the show had us thinking that it was Michelle Tanner who was Uncle Jesse’s favorite niece, in real life it is Jodie and not the Olsen twins who share a healthy fondness with her onscreen uncle and the two are very close in real life too.
- Did you know that Jodie Sweetin has a ‘Glee’ connection? She has once expressed a special interest in the show saying she wouldn’t mind partaking in it for Matthew Morrison and Jodie had gone to High School together. Now that the Fuller House never got to star in Glee, we don’t mind to see Mat in Fuller House anytime, do we?
- Back in the day, ‘Stephanie’ as we know her, used to be one helluva pitcher, and still have the same alacrity toward the national pastime and is a sworn her loyalty toward the Dodgers.