Vanessa Hudgens, a thoroughbred Sagittarian is a singer and an American actor who rose to fame when she played GABRIELLA MONTEZ in the famous series, HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. She also was seen in many movies and television sitcoms by Disney Channel, and in 2003, her film debut was with THIRTEEN, 2003, which was a teeny weeny drama movie, where she played a supporting role.
Her mainstream rise to fame came about with the trilogy of HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, and then the famous relationship she had with Hollywood actor Zach Effron. This made her a household name, and also the songs from BREAKING FREE which hit the top 10 of the BILLBOARD HOT 100. As this happened, Vanessa then released her first singing debut album named V, in 2006 and it was number 24 on the BILLBOARD 200, certifying to be GOLD later that year too.
Ever since the release of her song albums, television series and debutant movie, the path to success was only uphill. Some of her famous movies include the likes of Bandslam, 2009 and Beastly, 2011, Sucker Punch 2011 and Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, 2012 as well to name a few. Without much ado, since you want to know more about the famous diva of Hollywood, let’s take a sneak peek into her life, shall we? Please read on and enjoy.
||Vanessa Anne Hudgens
||Nessa, Baby, Vanney, Van, V
||14 December 1988
||Salinas, California, United States
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)
||Photography and Reading
||Orange County High School of the Arts
||study business management
||Greg Hudgens (firefighter)
||Gina Guangco (corporate office job holder)
Vanessa Hudgens Family
Height Weight & Body Measurements:
Boyfriend & Affairs
||Drake (2005), Zac Efron (2005-2010), Josh Hutcherson (2011), Austin Butler (2011 – Present)
- Vanessa dated Drake in 2005 when she appeared on his show where they first met- DRAKE AND JOSH. It is rumored that she ‘sexted’ her nude pictures to him back then. Drake denied the facts though, however, it became an internet sensation when it came around on the internet, it became a sensation. But again, media sources say all this was a rumor, and the dating thing was a fad.
- With Zac Efron, Hollywood hottie, and actor, Vanessa had quite a relationship of five years from 2005 – 2010, and the two of them were together in the famous HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL series too. Their relationship was strong, both on screen and in their private lives too. No drama and no cheating was involved in this relationship, and no one knows why the two called it quits in 2011.
Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Zac Efron(2005-2010)
- Vanessa dated Josh Hutcherson in 2011, when they were on the sets filming for a movie JOURNEY 2: The MYSTERIOUS ISLAND. The dating scene was shortlived though, from January to September that year and then it was downhill.
- At the moment, she is with Austin Butler, from 2011.
Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler(2011-present)
Favorite Things And Hobbies:
||Thirteen (2003), The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993), Moulin Rouge! (2001)
|Salary per Film
Social Media Profiles:
||Omelet with oatmeal and fruits, and almonds
||Lot of proteins food and fiber, with a spinach salad and grilled chicken
||Fresh juice and fruits
||Fruit with milk or curd or yogurt
||Salmon fish, salad and a few slices of brown bread
Facts about Vanessa Hudgens:
- Her father was a firefighter and her mother was a corporate office job holder
- She has worked in productions such as Cinderella and Carousel from the age of 8 in local theatres
- Vanessa wanted to study business management in college
- She aspired to be one of the contestants on the famous American Idol 2002
- Vanessa is a very soft-spoken person and quite an introvert by nature, and very sensitive too.
- Does Vanessa Hudgens smoke and drink alcohol? Yes
- 90 minutes workout with a personal trainer, and six days a week at the gym, which is why she has an astonishing physique. She does a lot of kettlebell workout.
- Her upcoming movies are Second Act and Polar