|Born||19 June 1985 (age 35 years), Mumbai, India|
|Occupation||Actress , Model and Singer|
|Parents||Vinay Agarwal and Suman Agarwal|
|Spouse/Husband||Gautam Kitchlu(m.Oct 30, 2020)|
|Upcoming Movies||Comali, Ranarangam, Paris Paris, Indian 2|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Net Worth||$5 million dollars(approximately)|
Kajal Aggarwal started her career in Bollywood with a small supporting role to the film’s lead actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Then, she debuted in a Tollywood, which made her an actress to look out for. And then Kollywood happened.
In a span of 5 years, she emerged as one of the most sought-after actresses in the Telugu film industry and got nominated for the Filmfare Award for Best Actress. She is from the Mass Media background. Wonder what makes Kajal Aggarwal ‘tick’ and ‘click’, no matter the film she works.
|Real name||Kajal Aggarwal|
|Birthday||19 June 1985|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Yoga, dancing, and reading|
|School||St. Anne’s High School, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Education Qualifications||Degree in Mass Media specializing in marketing & advertising|
Kajal Agarwal Family
|Sisters||Nisha Agarwal(Indian actress)|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches, 1.68 m|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-26-35 inches|
|Boyfriends||Prabhas (Indian famous actor)|
This is coming straight from Kajal Aggarwal –
“I have had two serious relationships in my life so far, one before I became an actor
and one after and both were with people outside the industry. The last relationship did
not work out as you need to give a relationship some time and be physically present
and that was not possible as I did not have the time.”
Some more juicy stories about Kajal and her BFs –
There was once a rumor that Kajal was in a live-in relationship with hero Ram (at the time she was doing a film for Sravanthi Movies) and lived in the same apartment building in which Ram lived. Kajal said it is a real comedy since she didn’t even get to meet him formally.
Said she “During initial days I used to worry about rumors. But now I got accustomed to them. However, I got shocked when they wrote about me and hero Ram’.
Is Kajal’s ‘Live-in’ a REALITY or not? Whatever it may be, let us give her the benefit
of privacy. We should.
Anything latest on Kajal’s love-front?
She was rumored to be dating Prabhas Raju Uppalapati, South Indian film actor of
|Color||Red, Blue, and White|
|Actors||Salman Khan, Mahesh Babu, Shahrukh Khan(SRK), and Nagarjuna|
|Actress||Nayantara, Katrina Kaif, and Kajol|
|Films||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
First Debut: KA started her filmy career in 2004 with the Bollywood film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na. Her debut in Telugu film world was in 2007 with the release of the film Lakshmi Kalyanam.
Kajal has endorsed many popular brands. She is the BA to Celebrity Cricket League, Lux (beauty soap), several retail and jewelry stores in south India viz. Hyderabad-based RS Brothers, Puducherry-based Sri Lakshmi Jewellery, and Salem-based AVR. Other than that, she has endorsed Bru instant coffee, Samsung mobile, The Chennai Shopping Mall (based in Secunderabad), Panasonic, DaburAmlaNelli (the flagship hair oil brand of Dabur) and Green Trends (a leading salon brand in India).
In the year 2009, her historical fiction Telugu film Magadheera was a turning point in her career. It not only earned her a critical acclaim, but also earned the film the tag of highest-grossing Telugu films of all time. This film got Kajal Aggarwal the Best Telugu Actress nominations at several award ceremonies (including FILMFARE).
Such is her acting talent that Kajal Aggarwal has been nominated for four Filmfare Awards South. Impressive!
Remuneration: 1 to 1.5 crore per film (in INR)
|Net Worth||$2 millions|
|Salary per Film||1-2 crores|
|Khaidi No. 150||Lakshmi||Telugu||2017|
|Nene Raju Nene Mantri||Radha||Telugu|
|Untitled Sreenivas project||TBA|| Telugu||2019, Filming|
|Untitled Santosh Srinivas Movie||TBA|| Telugu|
For more Movies: Wikipedia
Facts about Kajal Aggarwal:
- No “Paw-Love” for her it seems. Kajal Aggarwal fears dogs. The same time, she supports the initiative of PETA to ‘Ban Animal Circuses’ (so as to stop the torture to animals in circuses). If watching circus is entertainment to us, it can be cruelty to the poor animals.
- In South Indian film industry, Kajal is known as ‘Miss Congeniality’. That’s because of her friendly nature, plus her ability to get along with others.
- Lucky Kajal Aggarwal. She has shared screen space with some of the top actors from Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi film industry. Some of the popular names include Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn, Ravi Teja, Vijay, Suriya, Allu Arjun, Ram Charan Teja and many more.
- Any special outfits she loves? Well, Kajal prefers wearing sarees (below her navel). That’s something given in almost all south Indian actresses.
- Guess her closest friend? Yet another name to reckon with in south Indian cinema – Tamannaah.
- Want to know her skin secret? Kajal Aggarwal loves to drink 1 sachet of ‘Nutrova’ in order to keep her skin healthy.
- In 2013, Kajal Aggarwal was declared as the ‘Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema’.
- In 2010, Kajal won the CineMAA Award for Best Actress (Telugu) for the film Brindaavanam.
- During her college-going days, Kajal Aggarwal never got up before 11 am.
- Kajal is most attached to her mom. Her mother travels with Kaaju on outdoor locations or abroad (whatever the case)
- Kajal Aggarwal has delivered 24 super hits out of the 26 she has acted in. WOW!! This is an outstanding achievement. Call Kajal the “daughter of south India”( after the late Jayalalithaa)
- What are her expectations from her prospective bridegroom? You will be surprised – hair like Ram Charan, Surya’s eyes, Mahesh Babu’s height, Karthi’s shoulders and Allu Arjun’s biceps. Meaning a wholesome package of all her on-screen men, she has acted with.
- Guess what she wanted to be? Before getting into acting, Kajal Aggarwal wanted to be an ‘astronaut’ first. And then, a ‘hair stylist’.
- According to Kajal, if she ever gets the chance to do a biopic, she would love to do a role on the late Jayalalithaa (and not Sonia Gandhi).
- When she was in her teens, Kajal saved a girl child from the girl’s abusing father. So much so that he admitted the girl in an orphanage. Kudos to her brave spirit!
Here are some latest pretty Kajal Agarwal hot photos and images for you
So how did you find knowing Kajal Aggarwal? Wouldn’t you want her to act in Hindi films more (given her acting record and list of awards)? Write in your comments.