So, what can you call this lady- Beautiful? Powerful? Superb? Brilliant? Iconic? Model? Or Role Model? She is all of these. Kangana Ranaut was absolutely hatke in the film Fashion. With her award-winning and author-backed performances in Queen and Tanu Weds Manu, Tanu Weds Manu Returns, or critically-acclaimed roles in Rangoon, Life in a…Metro, and many more, it is difficult to digest she is not from urban soil but from the hills.
She will be soon getting into her production and directorial debut with a short film in the English language titled The Touch. Her upcoming movies this year are Simran and Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (Queen again?). Her nicknames in real life – Arshad and OTA (One Take Actor). She collaborated with Vero Moda (fashion brand) to launch two clothing lines for the brand – Marquee in 2015 and Venice Cruise, in 2016.
Check out Kangana Ranaut age, height, weight, body, family, caste, birthday, education, school, college, parents, siblings, affairs, boyfriend, hot, marriage photos, sister, husband, children, son, daughter, filmography, upcoming movies, emails, images, photo, remuneration, net worth, wiki, bio and more.
|Name||Kangana Amardeep Ranaut|
|Nickname||Kangana, Arshad, OTA (One Take Actor)|
|Birthday Date||23 March 1987|
|Birth Place||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Occupation||Model in ad films and Actress|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Aries|
|Hobbies||Cooking, reading, and writing|
|School||DAV School, Chandigarh, modeling from Elite School of Modelling (Mumbai).|
|College||Elite School of Modelling, Mumbai|
|Father||Amardeep Ranaut (Businessman and Contractor)|
|Mother||Asha Ranaut (Teacher)|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||25 Inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||N/a|
|Body Shape||Hourglass Figure|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Sizes||7.5 (US)|
|Dress Sizes||4 (US)|
|Body Measurements||34-25-34 inches|
|Boyfriends||Aditya Pancholi (Actor), Adhyayan Suman ( Indian actor)|
Six names – Aditya Pancholi, Manish Malhotra, Adhyayan Suman, Ajay Devgn, Nicholas Lafferty (British doctor) and Hrithik Roshan colored Kangana’s love life. We will talk about them one by one.
Aditya Pancholi: Kangana was a fresher and struggling with good and meaty roles when she got into a relationship with Pancholi (20 years elder to her in real life). He paid a huge amount for buying her a house. He also paid the hospital bills of Kangana’s sister when she became a victim of an acid attack. And one fine day, it was the end of their relationship. She claimed she was a victim of physical abuse.
Manish Malhotra: We all know him as the Pied Piper of Indian fashion. On Valentine’s Day of 2016, both the designer Manish Malhotra and the actress Kangana decided to spend quality time with each other. They both clicked many a picture together and posted them on Twitter. Wrote Manish, “Nothing better than being with a good friend whom u can talk chill and be yourself it’s all about love.” [sic]
Adhyayan Suman: Love blossomed soon after Ranaut and Adhyayan met each other on the sets of Raaz 2. The two were going steady in their relationship and one fine day they called it quits. As per rumor mills, it was Shekhar Suman (Adhyayan’s dad) who was dead against the relationship as he wanted his son to marry the daughter of a prominent builder.
Ajay Devgn: Apparently, Kangana got involved with Ajay when they were shooting for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai. According to media reports, it was just a casual romance between the two. And it was short-lived since Ajay had no intentions of leaving his wife, Kajol.
Nicholas Lafferty: Kangana was in a relationship with a doctor and scientist, Nicholas Lafferty, who was UK-based. She was initially silent about her romance with Nicholas. Later on, she confided in Simi Garewal’s show saying that she was dating the 28-year-old doctor and they were in a long-distance relationship.
Hrithik Roshan: At the time when Roshan Junior was waiting for her divorce with Sussanne Khan, rumors were doing the rounds that he was involved with Kangana (his co-star in Krrish 3).
Of late, a lot of gossip between Hrithik and Kangana has been polluting the air. Here’s hoping Kangana finds her next man after HR, and soon.
|Food||Hyderabadi Biryani, Daal Chaawal, Berry Burst|
|Place||Milan (Italy) and Paris (France)|
|Brand||Chanel No. 5, Romance by Ralph Lauren|
|Actor||Salman Khan, SRK, Aamir Khan|
|Actress||Parveen Babi, Sridevi, Angelina Jolie, Madhubala|
|Films||Kuch Kuch Hota Hai|
Kangana Ranaut Net Worth:
|Net Worth||$12 millions|
|Salary / Remuneration||11 – 12 crores|
Social Media Profiles:
The Actress and her Credentials…
First Debut: Kangana made a debut in the film Gangster – A Love Story (2006). And that was her passport to success and fame in Bollywood.
Brand Endorsements: Reebok, Himachal Tourism, Myntra, Emami Boroplus, Lawman PG3, Lavie, Caprese, Liva, Tanishq, Askme, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan campaign.
Ms. Kangana Ranaut has got 31 awards – and this includes 3 National Film Awards, 4 Filmfare Awards, 3 International Indian Film Academy Awards, and one award each from the award ceremonies of Screen, Zee Cine and Producers Guild.
A rundown of her award list – Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut for “Gangster – A Love Story”, Stardust Award for Breakthrough Performance – Female for “Life in a…Metro”, National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress and a Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for “Fashion”, the Filmfare and the National Film Award for Best Actress for “Queen”, and her second consecutive National Film Award for Best Actress and Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress for “Tanu Weds Manu”.
A lean build she has. Which is why Kangana has a super-thin figure.
What’s the secret of Kangana’s thin and trim figure? The following –
|Breakfast||Porridge and Cereals|
|Midday snacks||Protein shake and fruits|
|Lunch||Fresh salad, 2 chapattis, boiled veggies, dal and rice|
|Evening snacks||Brown bread|
|Dinner||Soup, boiled veggies, salad|
Under the supervision of her fitness guru Leena Mogra, the actress Kangana Ranaut gets a figure to die for. She does strength training, circuit training, and weight training. The gym is 5 times a week and exercises for 1-2 hours. And yes to YOGA!
From being a hardcore non-vegetarian to a hard-core vegetarian, it has been quite a conversion for Kangana. 10 to 12 glasses of water every day for her. Eating small meals every 2 hours daily is her diet formula. She never skips meals or stuffs herself. Things like processed/junk/ oily/ and sugary foods are a big NO for her. Sometimes, she likes to indulge in a pizza.
Some quick takers about Kangana Ranaut…
- In her college days, she was an active participant in beauty contests.
- Her mom wanted her to get married when she was 16. But Kangana had her heart elsewhere – acting, of course! She got kicked out from her house, but that didn’t stop her to pursue her dreams.
- Before her Bollywood debut in the film Gangster, Kangana worked in Delhi with Asmita Theatre Group as a theatre actor. Do you know the name of her first play? Girish Karnad’s Taledanda (Rakt-Kalyan).
- She is one of the youngest Indian actresses to have won the National Film Awards at the age of 22. And which was this film? Best Supporting Actress for film ‘Fashion’ in 2008.
- This is Kangana at her literary best. Can you beat this – she wrote her own dialogues for her film Queen (2013).
- In 2013, she was listed as “India’s Hottest Vegetarian” by PETA. Remember she was a non-veg first who converted to vegetarianism.
- If she wasn’t an actress, Kangana would have been a doctor.
- Strange but Kangana doesn’t watch TV shows at all.
- After her retirement from acting, Kangana dreams of purchasing a farmhouse in Shimla (call of the “hills” I guess).
- English footballer, David Beckham was her first crush.
- Not many of us know that Kangana is a trained Kathak dancer.
- Kangana Ranaut has 2 National Awards in her kitty – Best Actress for Queen in 2014 and for Tanu Weds Manu Returns in 2015.
- She has also won 4 Filmfare Awards: Best Female Debut for Gangster in 2006, Best Supporting Actress for Fashion in 2008, Best Actress for Queen in 2014, and Best Actress – Critics for Tanu Weds Manu Returns in 2015.
- She won the National Film Awards at the age of 22
- The actress went to New York to pursue her script-writing course but had to come back in order to promote her film Queen.
- Actress Sonam Kapoor is Kangana’s favorite fashion icon.
- Cooking, reading, and writing are the favorite hobbies of this actress.
- Every day she drinks 10 to 15 glasses of water and a few meals every two o’clock in her diet formula.
Time for a “look-book” of Kangana Ranaut. Enjoy and do write back your likes and comments.