Manushi Chhillar was born to doctor parents on 14th May 1997 in Rohtak, Haryana. All of 21 years, she was studying medicine before deciding to participate in Femina Miss India, 2017. And what a journey it has been for her! Not only did she go on to win the Miss India crown, she brought back the prestigious title of Miss World. Her heartwarming response to the final question- Which profession deserves the highest salary and why, broke India’s 17-year long dry spell at the international beauty pageant.
Q: Which Profession deserves the highest salary and why?
Ans: Since am close to my mother i think a mother deserves the highest respect and when you talk about salary I don’t think it’s about cash but I feel it’s the love and respect that you give to someone and I think my mom has always been the biggest inspiration in my life and all mothers they just sacrifies so much for their kids so the profession which deserves the highest salary the highest respect and love I should be a mother.
|Birthday Date||14th May 1997|
|Birth Place||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Occupation||Indian Model, Medical Student, Beauty Pageant Titleholder|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Taurus|
|Hobbies||Listening Music, Dancing, traveling, painting, singing, poetry|
|School||St. Thomas’ School New Delhi Karol Bagh and Mandir Marg, India|
|College||Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women’s, Sonepat|
|Father||Dr. Mitra Basu Chhillar(Scientist at DRDO)|
|Mother||Dr. Neelam Chhillar (Associate Professor and Department Head of Neurochemistry at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences)|
Height Weight and Measurements:
|Height||1.75 m or 5 ft 9 inches|
|Weight||55 Kgs or 121 lbs|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-27-34 inches|
Boyfriend and Affairs:
Favorite Things And Hobbies:
|Color||White, Orange, Green|
|Food||Indian Meals, Biryani|
|Place||Haryana and Goa|
|Sport||Paragliding, bungee jumping, snorkeling, and scuba diving|
|Actor||Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Hugh Jackman|
Social Media Profiles:
|Early Morning||Warm Water 2-3 glasses|
|Breakfast||Yoghurt, Oatmeal, fresh fruits Juices, Egg whites, avocado, carrot, beetroot and sweet potato|
|Pre-lunch||Coconut water and fruits|
|Lunch||Rice, chapati, chicken and lentils|
|Post-lunch||Without salt nuts, fruits, and banana smoothie|
|Dinner||Roasted Chicken or fish or vegetables|
- Manushi is an aspiring gynecologist and cardiac surgeon.
- She is a trained Kuchipudi dancer. The beauty queen was trained by dance legends Raja and Radha Reddy and Kaushalya Reddy.
- Manushi is also a trained classical singer.
- She loves adventure sports and has tried paragliding, bungee jumping, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Manushi Chhillar is the sixth Indian woman to win the Miss World crown. In fact, India won the crown after 17 long years. The last Indian to be crowned Miss World was Priyanka Chopra in 2000.
- Manushi was one of the celebrity speakers at the 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit held in Hyderabad.
- She was announced as the Brand Ambassador for Anemia Free Haryana and her Beauty with a Purpose campaign Project Shakti was given state support to spread awareness about menstrual hygiene.
- The beauty was honored with a Special Achievement Award 2017, at the CNN-IBN Indian of the Year Awards for winning the Miss World title.
- She loves dancing, traveling, painting, sketching, singing, and poetry.
- Her favorite quote is, “The sky is the limit. We are limitless and so are our dreams, we must never doubt ourselves.”
- One of Manushi’s greatest inspirations was Reita Faria, the first Indian and Asian to win the Miss World crown.
- She gave up one year of her MBBS education to focus on the Femina Miss India 2017 competition.
- After a heartwarming welcome in India, Manushi is back to London with Julia Morley Chairperson of the Miss World Organization.
- Manushi Chhillar has no plans for Bollywood for now.
- She is busy working and traveling for her Project Shakti to create awareness about menstrual hygiene.
Manushi has already inspired so many women- to work hard in school, focus on studies, take care of oneself, to become healthy and fit, and to empower oneself by receiving a good education. There cannot be any greater message than this.
Do share your views on this young achiever in the comments box below.