|Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (American actress)|
|Born||4 Aug 1981(age 39), in Canoga Park, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Height in feet||5 feet 7 inch|
|Parents||Mother Doria Ragland & Father Thomas Markle|
|Spouse||Prince Harry Duke of Sussex(m. 2018)|
|Children||Son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor|
|Current net worth||£30 Million|
Meghan Markle has earned quite a name for herself with her astute acting one can see on the hit television series Suits. In case you didn’t know, she is also a very good friend of Bollywood’s best export to Hollywood, Quantico actress Priyanka Chopra. But she is potentially more known for being Prince Harry’s girlfriend since 2016.
There is a rising curiosity surrounding her for the very reason – and if you are among the bunch of curious cats, stay curious no more, for we have all the scoop on the 35 year age old actress. Scan here Meghan biography, age, height, husband, childrens and much more.
|Real name||Rachel Meghan Markle|
|Nick name||Flower(her mother called a little girl), Meg, MM, Meghan|
|Birthday date||August 4th, 1981|
|Birth place||Los Angeles, California, US|
|School||Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse, Immaculate Heart High School and all-girls Catholic school in Los Angeles|
|College||Northwestern University (2003), and has a double major Bachelor of Arts degree in theater and international studies.|
|Father||Thomas W. Markle (Director of Photography)|
|Mother||Doria Markle (Social Welfare Employee, Yoga Therapist)|
|Brother||Thomas Markle (Half Brother)|
|Sister||Samantha Grant (Half Sister)|
|Children||Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor(Son)|
Meghan Markle and her family
Meghan Markle and her son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
|Breast Size||36 inch|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips size||34 inch|
|Bra Size||34 C|
|Bra Cup Size||C|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||37-25-34 in or 94-63.5-86 cm|
Boyfriend | Affairs:
|Boyfriends||Trevor Engelson (2004-2013), Rory McIlroy (2014), |
Prince Harry (2018-Present)
A renowned celebrity with over a decade’s career in Hollywood is presently dating Prince Harry.
But she was married to Trevor Engelson from 2011 to 2013. After her divorce, she has linked with celeb chef Vitiello also, though there alleged relationship was never confirmed or denied by the actress. She then went on to date Rory McIlroy for a quick hot minute.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been together since July 2016. If rumors are to be believed, the prince is all set to tie the knot with this Hollywood beauty.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Salary per Film||N/A|
Meghan Markle has appeared in numerous endorsements that include television commercial of Lexus, Jeep, USA Characters Unite, The More You Know, and Tostitos among others.
- Meghan Markle, though has not won any awards yet, she has won many hearts including the young Prince’s, and that is an achievement in itself.
- She is looked upon as a fashionista with the best outfits always.
- Her acting in suits was greatly applauded.
“I would love to do anything from a really gritty, interesting, indie type film, to that commercial, bigger stuff.”
“I’m a California girl, right? I grew up with that farm-to-table dining before it was sweeping the nation.”
“Catty is not cool. I can’t think of anything less becoming than a man who talks about people behind their backs..”
“I always want off-the-beaten-path, Anthony Bourdain-inspired travel.”
-by Meghan Markle
Meghan Markle News:
- You all know her from Suits. One not many of you may remember that one of the very first roes she won were in General Hospital. She also worked as the briefcase model in Deal or No Deal before she was discovered for Suits that gave her the very deserving fame and six seasons in a row.
- Meghan’s nickname is flower, that is what her mother has called her ever since she was a little girl. She is also called Meg, MM, M&M by her co-workers, but she cherishes the ‘flower’ name given by her mom.
- However, even Meghan Markle is not her actual name. It is in fact her middle name; her first name is Rachel. Isn’t it a pleasant coincident that even her character’s name in the hit series Suits is Rachel. Guess, the role was written for her after all.
- As a young girl of 11 years age she was very moved by gender inequality in the society. Meghan Markle wrote a letter to the then FLOTUS Hillary Clinton, complaining about a soap commercial she watched. She opinioned that the ad implying that women belong in the kitchen had a sexist undertone.
- Before she got her dream break in acting, she was working as a freelancing Calligrapher. Now isn’t this exciting that a regular member of the society with humble beginnings will make it to the Royal family. Cinderella stories aren’t all fairy tales after all!
- Meghan lives in Toronto, Canada but does frequently visit the Buckingham Palace. Though a popular name in the US, she would rather stay in the Canadian city as it allows her to live a regular life. “If I just want to walk my dogs, I throw on a baseball cap and I’ll do that.” Says the lady love of the younger prince who, if rumors are to be believed, has made a couple of visits to her Canadian abode.
- While most girls in the industry starve themselves to stay fit, our girl is a total foodie. Her blog had a generous supply of healthy and yummy recipes that she would often share with her readers. Her special interest was in food of different cultures and traditions around the world.
- Like many Hollywood celebrities, even Meghan practices Yoga every day. But she doesn’t indulge in this ancient Indian art of exercise just to stay fit, she has adopted it as a ritual, and can easily get into the toughest and most complexed postures. “Yoga is my thing,” she claims. “My mom is a yoga instructor, and I started doing mommy-and-me yoga with her when I was seven.”
- A Humanitarian, Meghan Markle visited Rwanda in 2016, as a Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada. During this trip, she toured a school and made sure it has ample supply of clean water. As a Global Ambassador, she has taken an oath to bring an improvement in the quality of life of these people.
- Not only for humans but a beauty of a human being, she has compassion even for animals. She owns two adorable dogs but has not bought them from a fancy breeder. Meghan Markle encourages people to adopt homeless pets instead of buying. Bogart and Guy are her two fur babies who often make star appearances on her Instagram alongside the hashtag #AdoptDontShop.
- She has a degree from Northwestern University and theater studies was her major. It is safe to say that she, unlike many of us, is putting her degree to good use.
- In addition to theater studies, Meghan was also a student of international relations in college and has worked for the US embassy in Buenos Aires. She has also spent a year living in Spain for the cause, but she defines the trip as wanderlust. Her keen interest in travel and international relations do make her a perfect bride for the royals, don’t they?