The multitude of talents of Priyanka Chopra isn’t limited to her acting but her remarkable singing and modeling skills add to her repertoire too. She empties her energy to perfect her rendition and the way she flies from one corner of the globe to another tirelessly, it’s safe to say she is one of the most hardworking actresses in Bollywood and Hollywood combined.
Her styling on red carpets renders craze to the shutterbugs, and her gorgeous brown face takes their breath away. No matter how much you know about her, you can never have enough of it. So read on.
From battling a low esteem to hogging the limelight on the international platform – here’s Priyanka Chopra for you. You’ll never know enough about Priyanka Chopra, so here’s a little more…
|Real name||Priyanka Chopra|
|Nickname||Sunshine, PC, Priya, Mimi, Piggy Chops|
|Birthday Date||18th July 1982|
|Birth Place||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Hometown||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, and Singer|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Cancer|
|Hobbies||Photography, singing, reading, and writing poems|
|School||La Martiniere Girls School, Lucknow, John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids, Lowa Army School, Bareilly|
|College||Jai Hind College and Basant Singh Institute of Science, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Education Qualifications||12th Class|
|Father||Ashok Chopra(Late, he worked as a physician in Indian Army)|
|Mother||Madhu Chopra(She worked as a physician in Indian Army)|
|Priyanka Chopra Height||5 feet 7 inches, 1.7 m|
|Weight||60 kilograms or 132 pounds|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||35-28-35 inches|
Boyfriend and Affairs:
|Boyfriends||Aseem Merchant, Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor, and Harman Baweja, Nick Jonas|
- Priyanka had dated model Aseem Merchant during her early modeling days. The couple broke up after Pee Cee won the Miss World title in 2000.
- The model turned actress found love again in Harman Baweja and the two dated for over a year before splitting up in 2009.
- Rumors of an affair between Shahid-Priyanka went rife when the former opened the doors of Priyanka’s apartment past midnight when IT officials showed up.
- Apart from Shahid, the Quantico star was also linked with Akshay Kumar during the filming of Aitraaz and with Shah Rukh Khan during the making of Don. The star wives were furious and forbade their respective husbands to ever work with the former Miss World.
- She closely with American singer-songwriter Nick Jonas
|Food||Fish curry, French fries, Chicken/Mutton Biryani, pizza, Risotto, Burgers, Red velvet cake, Sarson ka saag, and Bourbon biscuits|
|Place||Mexico, Paris, Mumbai, and Brazil|
|Brands||Ralph Lauren Romance(Perfume)|
|Actors||Dharmendra, Matthew McConaughey, Mel Gibson, SRK, Kishore Kumar and Tom Hardy|
|Actress||Rekha, Sushmita Sen|
|Films||Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Pretty Woman, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Jerry Maguire, and Walk in the Clouds|
INR 3 Crore for Ads and 12 Crore for movies. She earned $11 million in 2016 from her show Quantico and brand endorsements.
|Net Worth||$32 million|
|Salary per Film||10-15 crores and TV show per year is $4 million|
Social Media Profiles:
Latest, Upcoming Movies List:
|Kay Re Rascalaa||–||Marathi||2017|
|A Kid Like Jake||Amal||English||2018|
|Isn’t It Romantic?||Isabella||English||2018|
Professional Career, Achievements:
First Debut: Thamizhan (Tamil) and Andaaz (Hindi) in 2002
Brand Endorsements: Appy, Blenders Pride, Colgate, Schmitten, Vatika Hair Oil, Rajnigandha Silver Pearl, Garnier, Tah Huer, Swipe Technologies, Nikon, Asmi, Pantene, Nirav Modi Jewels, Guess
|“Nielsen Box Office Award” for Outstanding Contribution to Asian Cinema, 2009|
|Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards: Best Actress for Aitraaz in 2005|
|BIG Star Entertainment Awards:
|Padma Shri, 2016|
|Global Indian Film Awards:
|GQ Men of The Year Awards:
|Indian Telly Awards: Most Impactful Debut on Television, 2010|
|IIFA(International Indian Film Academy) Awards:
|Lions Gold Awards:
|MTV Europe Music Awards: Best Indian Act, 2015|
|National Film Awards: Best Actress, 2008|
|Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards India, Best Movie Actress, 2013|
|People’s Choice Awards:
|Producers Guild Film Awards:
|Sabsey Favourite Kaun Awards:
|Shanghai International Film Festival, Golden Goblet” (Jin Jue) Award for Contribution to Cinema, 2009|
|Star Box Office Awards: Ms. Money Bags, 2014|
|Zee Cine Awards:
And, this is not it. There are a bunch of other achievements and awards this damsel has bagged! Nevertheless, you must get the idea how vast and gigantic her popularity is.
Priyanka Chopra Weight Loss:
|Breakfast||Skimmed milk Oatmeal, and 2 eggs|
|Lunch||2 Chapattis with dal and salad|
|Snacks||Sprout salad and turkey sandwich|
|Dinner||Veg soup or grilled chicken or fish|
Facts About Priyanka Chopra:
Before we wrap up, here’s a bunch of fun facts about your favorite actress.
- Everyone suffers from some insecurity or the other during teen years. Priyanka hated her lips because, to her, they were too big. She wasn’t very happy about her eyebrows either as she considered them to be too bushy. She hated her hair too. We wonder how this former Miss World feels about herself now.
- More than often we have heard the media and fans call her Piggy Chops. Every wondered the origin of it? Priyanka, in an exchange with Glamour magazine, revealed that it was given by a co-star. Piggy, because she eats a lot, and Chops from Chopra. “It was cute for a while, but now it’s like, ‘Ahhh!” she adds.
- Now we know, Piggy Chops is her favorite nickname, but her friends call her Sunshine, Yanka and Mimi and the 35-year-old absolutely love it.
- Both her parents were doctors and the actress was practically raised in a hospital that made her quite averse to the idea of becoming a doctor, as many would expect of her. In her own words, “…the level of formaldehyde and the sight of blood, I knew I couldn’t be a doctor! They definitely taught me discipline, and respecting people’s time, and whatever the job is, nothing is ever menial.”
- Though she knew she wouldn’t be a doc at any cost, the Exotic singer took a minute to figure out what her final career choice would be. There was a time she was considering criminal psychology very seriously, but later enrolled in engineering. It was only after she was crowned Miss World in 2000 that she gave modelling a serious thought – the rest is history.
- She may be now ruling American hearts but there was a time in her life, when the Quantico star was studying in Massachusetts and was vehemently bullied for her race and nationality.
- When it comes to guys, our desi girl, apart from love, kindness and loyalty would look at the kind of shoes the man wears. Good taste in shoes is important as it speaks a lot about the person. But again, she doesn’t find those men attractive who put a lot of effort to their looks, precisely – overly groomed guys turn her off. She would rather be with someone who’d make her laugh.
- Priyanka has a special place in her heart for high-end cars and is a proud owner of BMW 7-Series, Mercedes S-Class, and Porsche Cayenne.
- In 2010 she was invited to cast her foot impression at the famous Salvatore Ferragamo museum in Florence, Italy. She was the first Indian artist to have her foot cast at this museum visited by tourists from all over the globe where the likes of Audrey Hepburn and Marliyn Monroe had their feet cast.
- We all went gaga over Aishwarya Rai’s regal looks in the remake of cult classic, Umrao Jaan. Did you know that the movie was originally offered to our girl Priyanka Chopra first, but she had to turn down the offer on account of a busy calendar? The actor’s fans would have killed to see her in all those studding regalia but again, seeing how the movie tanked at the box office, we are pretty sure they aren’t ruing anything.
- Blessed with genes, Priyanka never restricts herself to much on some extra fries. In fact, she always keep candies in her hand bag. I know it’s tough to believe given that ever fit and well-toned body she flaunts, but again, with a great natural metabolism, she says, she never puts on. Some people don’t even have to try, and that’s not even fair.
- That PeeCee’s list of fans is endless is no secret, but it’s astounding to see even the Hollywood biggies have signed up for this beauty’s fandom. In one of his interviews, Ryan Reynolds was seen praising the actor. ”I have not seen her show but I’ve seen her interviews and she is charming, funny, and smart. She’s got a huge following and is doing great. I would love to work with her. I can see why she is a big star.” he said.
- Alex Parish isn’t the first character that required the actress to go through some extensive action training. Girlfriend is a bad ass and has portrayed such characters many times. Turns out she trained in Ju Jitsu, Karate and Gatka for do justice to the action packed roles in the Don and Drona.
- When asked to comment on the topic of nepotism stirred by Kangana ranaut recently, Priyanka backs her Fashion co-star and reveals how she was dropped from movies because the directors got calls from some who’s who in the industry to cast their family members.