Born: Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress, singer, and model whose birth date was on July 18, 1982 in Jamshedpur, India. Priyanka began her acting career at the age of 17 when she was crowned Miss World in 2000. Priyanka chopra age is 36 years.
Parents: Priyanka Chopra is the daughter of Ashok Chopra and Madhu Chopra. Her father is a doctor and her mother is a film producer.
Siblings: She has an older brother named Siddharth Chopra.
Spouse: The article is about Priyanka Chopra’s husband, Nick Jonas. The couple has been married since December 1, 2018. They had a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony, which was officiated by Nick’s father, Paul Kevin Jonas Sr. The couple exchanged vows in Indian attire. After the wedding, the newlyweds hosted a reception for their friends and family in Mumbai, India.
Children: She is one of the most successful actresses in the world. She’s also a mother. Chopra and her husband, Nick Jonas, welcomed their first child in December 2019. The couple has not released many details about their child, but they have said that they are both “absolutely in love” with their new addition to the family. Chopra has been very open about her struggles with infertility, so it was a happy surprise when she announced her pregnancy.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas welcomed the birth of their daughter, via a surrogate, on January 22. The couple published a positive family news update on Instagram at midnight on January 22.
Priyanka Chopra Daughter
Height: Priyanka Chopra’s height is 5 feet 6 inches, which is taller than the average height for an Indian woman. This has helped her to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
Net Worh: Priyanka Chopra net worth is estimated to be around US$70 million, and it is only going to continue to grow. Priyanka is a hard worker and a go-getter, and she is not afraid to take risks.
Wedding: Priyanka Chopra wedding was an extravagant and beautiful event that was enjoyed by all who attended. The couple looked stunning and seemed very happy, and the celebrations went off without a hitch. It was a joy to witness their big day and to see them start their new life together.
Honours: she was honored with the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian honors in India.
Her styling on red carpets renders craze to the shutterbugs, and her gorgeous brown face takes their breath away. No matter how much you know about her, you can never have enough of it. So read on.
From battling a low esteem to hogging the limelight on the international platform – here’s Priyanka Chopra for you. You’ll never know enough about her, so here’s a little more…
|Real name||Priyanka Chopra|
|Nickname||Sunshine, PC, Priya, Mimi, Piggy Chops|
|Birthday Date||18th July 1982|
|Birth Place||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|Hometown||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, and Singer|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Cancer|
|Hobbies||Photography, singing, reading, and writing poems|
|School||La Martiniere Girls School, Lucknow, John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids, Lowa Army School, Bareilly|
|College||Jai Hind College and Basant Singh Institute of Science, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Education Qualifications||12th Class|
|Father||Ashok Chopra(Late, he worked as a physician in Indian Army)|
|Mother||Madhu Chopra(She worked as a physician in Indian Army)|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches, 1.7 m|
|Weight||60 kilograms or 132 pounds|
|Waist Size||28 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||35-28-35 inches|
Boyfriend and Affairs:
|Boyfriends||Aseem Merchant, Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor, and Harman Baweja, Nick Jonas |
- Priyanka had dated model Aseem Merchant during her early modeling days. The couple broke up after Pee Cee won the Miss World title in 2000.
- The model turned actress found love again in Harman Baweja and the two dated for over a year before splitting up in 2009.
- Rumors of an affair between Shahid-Priyanka went rife when the former opened the doors of Priyanka’s apartment past midnight when IT officials showed up.
- Apart from Shahid, the Quantico star was also linked with Akshay Kumar during the filming of Aitraaz and with Shah Rukh Khan during the making of Don. The star wives were furious and forbade their respective husbands to ever work with the former Priyanka Chopra Miss World.
- She closely with American singer-songwriter Nick Jonas
- The wedding of Indian actress Priyanka Chopra and American singer Nick Jonas was one of the most highly anticipated celebrity weddings in recent memory. The couple had been dating for just over a year when they announced their engagement in August of 2018. After months of speculation, the two tied the knot on December 1st in a lavish ceremony at the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, India.
|Food||Fish curry, French fries, Chicken/Mutton Biryani, pizza, Risotto, Burgers, Red velvet cake, Sarson ka saag, and Bourbon biscuits|
|Place||Mexico, Paris, Mumbai, and Brazil|
|Brands||Ralph Lauren Romance(Perfume)|
|Actors||Dharmendra, Matthew McConaughey, Mel Gibson, SRK, Kishore Kumar and Tom Hardy|
|Actress||Rekha, Sushmita Sen|
|Films||Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Pretty Woman, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Jerry Maguire, and Walk in the Clouds|
In 2016, she earned $11 million from her show and endorsements. In 2017, she was paid INR 3 crore for a single advertisement, and 12 crore for a movie.
Priyanka has established herself as one of the most popular and successful actresses in Bollywood. Her estimated net worth as of 2022 is US$70 million.
|Net Worth||US$70 million|
|Salary per Film||10-15 crores and TV show per year is $4 million|
Priyanka Jonas is among the most profitable Bollywood actresses. She has more than 27.6 million followers on Twitter, more than 74.4 million followers on Instagram, and over 55 million followers on Facebook. Priyanka Chopra Jonas uses her social media platforms to share pictures and videos from her personal and professional life.
She is an Indian actress, singer, and film producer who has established herself as one of the most popular and successful celebrities in India. She has worked in Hindi films, as well as Tamil, Telugu, and Marathi films.
|Kay Re Rascalaa||–||Marathi||2017|
|A Kid Like Jake||Amal||English||2018|
|Isn’t It Romantic?||Isabella|| English||2018|
First Debut: Thamizhan (Tamil) and Andaaz (Hindi) in 2002
Brand Endorsements: Appy, Blenders Pride, Colgate, Schmitten, Vatika Hair Oil, Rajnigandha Silver Pearl, Garnier, Tah Huer, Swipe Technologies, Nikon, Asmi, Pantene, Nirav Modi Jewels, Guess
|“Nielsen Box Office Award” for Outstanding Contribution to Asian Cinema, 2009|
|Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards: Best Actress for Aitraaz in 2005|
|BIG Star Entertainment Awards:|
- New Talent of the Decade, 2010
- In 2002 Most Entertaining Film Actor – Female
- 2014, Most Entertaining Actor in a Social/Drama Film – Female
- Most Entertaining Film Actor – Female, 2014
|Padma Shri, 2016|
- In 2004 Best Female Debut
- Best Performance in a Negative Role, 2005
- 2009, Best Actress
- Critics Award for Best Actress, 2012
- Best Supporting Actress, 2016
|Global Indian Film Awards:|
- Best Villain Female, 2005
- Most Searched Female Actor on Internet, 2007
|GQ Men of The Year Awards:|
- Woman of The Year, 2010
- Award for Excellence, 2014
|Indian Telly Awards: Most Impactful Debut on Television, 2010|
|IIFA(International Indian Film Academy) Awards:|
- Best On-Screen Beauty, 2007
- 2009 Best Actress
- 2010 Best Actress
- Green Globe Award for Contribution to a Greener Earth, 2011
- Woman of Substance, 2014
- Woman of the Year, 2015
- Best Supporting Actress, 2016
|Lions Gold Awards:|
- Leading Role in a favorite actress– Female, 2009
- Popular Film Actress a favorite actress – Female, 2011
- Favorite Actor in a Leading Role – Female, 2012, 2013, 2015
- Marathi Film a favorite actress, 2017
|MTV Europe Music Awards: Best Indian Act, 2015|
|National Film Awards: Best Actress, 2008|
|Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards India, Best Movie Actress, 2013|
|People’s Choice Awards: |
- Favorite Actress In A New TV Series, 2016
- Dramatic TV Actress, 2017
- International Music Debut, 2012
|Producers Guild Film Awards: |
- Best Actress in a Leading Role, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2015
- Entertainer of the Year, 2012
- Star of the Year, 2013
- Hindustan Times Celebrity for a Cause, 2015
- Guild Global Honor, 2016
|Sabsey Favourite Kaun Awards: |
- Tez Sitara in Sabsey, 2006
- Favorite Heroine Sabsey, 2009
- Sabsey Khoobsurat Ada, 2009
- Most Amazing Performance, 2009
- Sabsey Favourite Jodi, 2009
- Best Actor in a Negative Role, 2005, 2012
- Screen Awards, Best Actress, 2009, 2015
|Shanghai International Film Festival, Golden Goblet” (Jin Jue) Award for Contribution to Cinema, 2009|
|Star Box Office Awards: Ms. Money Bags, 2014|
|Zee Cine Awards:|
- Best Actor – Female 2013
- International Female Icon, 2014
And, this is not it. There are a bunch of other achievements and awards this damsel has bagged! Nevertheless, you must get the idea how vast and gigantic her popularity is.
It has been reported that actress Priyanka Chopra has lost a significant amount of weight in a short period of time. A source close to the actress says that she has been on a strict diet and exercise regimen in order to prepare for an upcoming movie role. Fans and experts are both praising Chopra’s dedication, and wondering how she was able to achieve such a dramatic transformation in such a short amount of time.
|Breakfast||Skimmed milk Oatmeal, and 2 eggs|
|Lunch||2 Chapattis with dal and salad|
|Snacks||Sprout salad and turkey sandwich|
|Dinner||Veg soup or grilled chicken or fish|
Facts About Priyanka Chopra
Before we wrap up, here’s a bunch of fun facts about your favorite actress.
- Everyone suffers from some insecurity or the other during teen years. Priyanka Chopra hated her lips because, to her, they were too big. She wasn’t very happy about her eyebrows either as she considered them to be too bushy. She hated her hair too. We wonder how this former Miss World feels about herself now.
- More than often we have heard the media and fans call her Piggy Chops. Every wondered the origin of it? Priyanka, in an exchange with Glamour magazine, revealed that it was given by a co-star. Piggy, because she eats a lot, and Chops from Chopra. “It was cute for a while, but now it’s like, ‘Ahhh!” she adds.
- Now we know, Piggy Chops is her favorite nickname, but her friends call her Sunshine, Yanka and Mimi and the 35-year-old absolutely love it.
- Both her parents were doctors and the actress was practically raised in a hospital that made her quite averse to the idea of becoming a doctor, as many would expect of her. In her own words, “…the level of formaldehyde and the sight of blood, I knew I couldn’t be a doctor! They definitely taught me discipline, and respecting people’s time, and whatever the job is, nothing is ever menial.”
- Though she knew she wouldn’t be a doc at any cost, the Exotic singer took a minute to figure out what her final career choice would be. There was a time she was considering criminal psychology very seriously, but later enrolled in engineering. It was only after she was crowned Miss World in 2000 that she gave modelling a serious thought – the rest is history.
- Priyanka Chopra may be now ruling American hearts but there was a time in her life, when the Quantico star was studying in Massachusetts and was vehemently bullied for her race and nationality.
- When it comes to guys, our desi girl, apart from love, kindness and loyalty would look at the kind of shoes the man wears. Good taste in shoes is important as it speaks a lot about the person. But again, she doesn’t find those men attractive who put a lot of effort to their looks, precisely – overly groomed guys turn her off. She would rather be with someone who’d make her laugh.
- She loves high-end cars and is a proud owner of BMW 7-Series, Mercedes S-Class, Porsche Cayenne, and many other vehicles.
- We all went gaga over Aishwarya Rai’s regal looks in the remake of cult classic, Umrao Jaan. Did you know that the movie was originally offered to our girl Priyanka Chopra first, but she had to turn down the offer on account of a busy calendar? The actor’s fans would have killed to see her in all those studding regalia but again, seeing how the movie tanked at the box office, we are pretty sure they aren’t ruing anything.
- Blessed with genes, Priyanka never restricts herself to much on some extra fries. In fact, she always keep candies in her hand bag. I know it’s tough to believe given that ever fit and well-toned body she flaunts, but again, with a great natural metabolism, she says, she never puts on. Some people don’t even have to try, and that’s not even fair.
- Alex Parish isn’t the first character that required the actress to go through some extensive action training. Girlfriend is a bad ass and has portrayed such characters many times. Turns out she trained in Ju Jitsu, Karate and Gatka for do justice to the action packed roles in the Don and Drona.
- Kangana Ranaut‘s misconduct recently has been the topic of some inquiries. Priyanka supports her friend and reveals how many movie deals were dropped due to her Screen actor-co-star family.
In conclusion, Priyanka Chopra is an accomplished actress, singer, and model. She has a successful career in India and is now making her mark in the United States. Priyanka is a role model for young women and girls around the world. She is beautiful, talented, and hardworking. I urge everyone to watch her new show, Quantico, and support her latest endeavor.
- Deepika Padukone Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki & More
- Sonam Kapoor Biography, Age, Family, Height, Movies, Wiki & More
- Sonakshi Sinha Biography, Age, Height, Affairs, Husband, Wiki & More
- Jacqueline Fernandez Biography, Age, Height, Wiki & More
- Sunny Leone Age, Height, Husband, Son, Daughter, Biography & More
- Keerthy Suresh Age, Height, Husband, Bio, Marriage & Family
- Seerat Kapoor Age, Height, Weight, Family, Boyfriend, Wiki and Biography
- Mehreen Pirzada Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend and More