|Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Indian film actress)|
|Born||1 November 1973, Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Height||1.65 m or 5.6 feets|
|Parents||Krishnaraj Rai(Father), Brindya Rai(Mother)|
|Spouse/Husband||Abhishek Bachchan (m. 2007)|
|Honours||Padma Shri (2009),|
Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (2012)
|Title winner||Miss World 1994|
|Daughter||Aaradhya Bachchan(Born on 2011 (age 7 years))|
|Net Worth||258 crore and her Annual income is 15 crores|
|Years-active||1994 – present|
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian film actress and former Miss world who has predominantly appeared in Hindi and Telugu films, check here her age, height, family, husband, daughter, salary, net worth, siblings, parents, movies, biography and much more.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an actress, producer, and former model. She is the first Indian woman to be named on Maxim’s Hot 100 list of beautiful women in 2004. Rai has won six Filmfare Awards, three for Best Actress and three for Best Female Playback Singer. She was awarded the Padma Shri by the government of India in 2008.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, better known as Aishwarya Rai, is one of the most well-known Indian actresses to date. She rose to prominence in the country after her first film release, “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” in 1999. After her marriage to Abhishek Bachchan in 2007, she retired from acting and became more involved in social work with UNICEF.
A regular at Cannes for 16 years (including this year i.e. 2017), she is a Miss World 1994, a Bachchan-bahu, wife of actor Abhishek Bachchan and a doting mother to Aaradhya Bachchan. She has been voted 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time Magazine. She has many awards to her credit (2 Filmfare), is a Padma Shri, has worked with famous directors and actors (national and international scale), but for us all, at home turf, she is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
|Real name||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Nickname||Aishu, Gullu, Aishwarya, Ash|
|Birthday||1 November 1973 |
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Scorpio|
|Hobbies||Knitting, Travelling, dancing, collecting watches, and reading|
|First Movie||Iruvar(1997, Tamil)|
Aishwarya Rai is one of the most beautiful and successful actresses in the world. She has a very successful career, but she also has a very private personal life. She has been married to Abhishek Bachchan since 2007, and they have a daughter named Aaradhya. Aishwarya is very devoted to her family and tries to keep her personal life as private as possible.
She has starred in over thirty films and even though debuting at the age of 18 she has won her first national award for best actress at the age of 17. You may be wondering how does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan go to school?
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Jai Hind College and D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate dropout|
|Father||Krishnaraj Rai(Late, He is an Army biologist)|
|Mother||Vrinda Rai(She is a homemaker)|
|Siblings/Brothers||Aditya Rai(Film producer)|
|Husband/Spouse||Abhishek Bachchan(Indian film actor)|
Aishwarya Rai and her Daughter Aaradhya Bachchan
|Height||5 feet 6 inches, 1.65 m|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips size||36 inches|
|Bra Size||34 B|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green-Blue|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-26-36 inches|
It is a known fact that after pregnancy, Ash had put on weight immensely. And that showed on one of her outfits at Cannes. She has reduced weight no doubt, but it seems she will have to try very hard to slip-in-a-bikini!
Aishwarya Rai has had many admirers (masses, classes, and then Vivek Oberoi and Salman Khan). But in the end, in 2007, Ash tied the knot with Abhishek Bachchan (junior Bachchan).
Ash’s affair or association with the handsome Salman Khan lasted between 1999 and 2002. After which, there was Vivek Oberoi and even Hrithik Roshan.
In the year 2004, Aishwarya Rai is rumored to have hooked up with Martin Henderson.
|Color||White, black, blue|
|Food||Chicken Curry, Thai food, dal chawal, Chinese, and vegetables|
|Place||Normandy, France, Cannes, and Paris|
|Brands||Maybelline, Loreal, Revlon, and MAC|
|Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor, Dilip Kumar|
Career & Net Worth:
Two of them in the year 1997 – Iruvar (Tamil), Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (Hindi). Then, “Bride & Prejudice” (2004) in English and Chokher Bali (2003) in Bengali. Ash is multi-lingual it seems!
Pepsi, L’Oreal, Longines Swiss Watches, Coke, Nakshatra, Lux, De Beers Diamonds, Fujifilm. In fact, Ash has also modelled for ad campaigns for Palmolive, Lakme, Colgate, Rupa Cosmetics, Eye Bank Association of India, Polio etc.
Aishwarya is a “Global” actress from Bollywood. Much of her career credit goes to her roles in films like Taal, Hum Dil Chuke Sanam and Devdas (all of them won her accolades). She has also been seen in different Hollywood projects.
Remuneration: 7 to 8 crores INR
Net Worth: She has an estimated net worth of $100 billion USD. She is considered one of the most successful actresses in the world.
|Ae Dil Hai Mushkil||Saba Taliyar Khan||Hindi||2016|
Aishwarya Rai Facts
Here are the quick facts on Aishwarya Rai:
- During the song scenes in Dola Re Dola, Madhuri Dixit and Ash danced in lavish costumes and jewelry in Bhansali’s hit film Devdas. Aishwarya’s ears bled because of the heavy earrings she wore (to help in their authenticity). But she didn’t stop. She completed the dance scene.
- Do you know, Aishwarya was approached to be the “host” at the 77th Annual Academy awards in 2005? She did not. As she was shooting for “Mistress of Spices, ” Aishwarya had to give up the offer. It’s very sad!
- A question – was activating genes within her? No, not ah, an easy way. Aishwarya wanted to be an Architect. But then, Modelling happened, then Films, then Marriage, pregnancy, etc.
- Most of you would recall the Mumbai riots in 1992-93 as tragic (which it was). But during the Mumbai riots, Aishwarya’s famous Pepsi TVC co-starring Aamir Khan was shot in a single night.
- Apparently (we will have to believe it too) when Pres. George Bush visited India in March 2006, he had invited Aishwarya Rai (and Aamir Khan) to a luncheon. But she was unable to attend. Why? She was shooting for Dhoom 2 (2006) in Brazil. What a loss!
- When she was in Class 9th, Aishwarya had featured in her ‘first’ commercial ad for Camlin Pencils. The slogan then (or now) for Camlin should have been – Style Se Likho! Like? Love?
- So much for the flowers – do you know Tulips at the Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands have been named after whom? No prizes for guessing …It’s Aishwarya Rai.
- Before the film Mohabbatein got released, the role of Aishwarya Rai was decided to be in the form of ‘guest appearance’. Luck had something else in mind. It is after the film got released that due to her popularity status in the film, the filmmakers decided to make her character/role in the film ‘regular’.
- KJo (Karan Johar) had approached Aishwarya for doing the role of Tina in the film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (played by Rani Mukherjee). Since Ash’s dates were already blocked for the film Jeans, she had to refuse KJo’s offer. Some loose, some gain!
- When Aishwarya Rai won the Miss World competition, the host for the evening Richard Steinmetz asked her out. She agreed, is what you must be wondering. No, she didn’t, and politely declined.
- Guess who is the favourite male co-star of Aishwarya Rai? It’s the South Indian star Rajinikanth. According to her, working with him is her best experience ever.
- This one is the best! Apparently Aishwarya Rai was the first Indian to ever visit the Oprah Winfrey show.
- Ash has a battery of servants at her house at her command and disposal. But she likes to cook for her hubby Abhishek. Such is the joy she gets in cooking for Abhi.
- What is the secret of Ash’s beauty? In addition to not wearing makeup and lotion, she dislikes taking a lot of food, and prefers to nibble at fruits and vegetables after lunch.
- Aishwarya Rai’s pet interest is probably collecting any news articles written on her. Does that mean she has a home or a sanctuary dedicated to collecting this publication?
Hey, I hope you enjoyed the post! Please let us know how you felt about it in the comments. You can also invite friends and share it on Facebook or Twitter, etc.