Born: Trisha Krishnan, 4 May 1983 (age 38), in Chennai
Height: 5 feet 5 inch
Parents: Mother Uma Krishnan and Father Krushnan
Upcoming Movies: Tamil: Raangi, Sugar, Ponniyin Selvan
Years active: 1999 – present
Trisha has been ruling the South Indian industry for over a decade now and has claimed every award that is there. Even Bollywood is not completely unaware of this talented actress and biggies like Akshay Kumar have nodded to her name next to theirs in movies. Though things were not always this rosy for the South Indian siren, when life gave her lemons, she made the perfect lemonade out of it. People from northern regions of India who might not have seen her as a movie actress, know her as a bubbly girl who appears on their television, sometimes to lure you to grab an ice cream, or sometimes to tell you which shampoo to use. She is a great dancer with a smile that has won young hearts across the length and breadth of the country and has a life full of ups and downs.
Here is an account of her eventful life and everything you might want to know about your favorite South Indian actress.
|Birthday Date||4th May 1983|
|Birthplace||Pallakad, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Taurus|
|Hobbies||Traveling, dancing, Swimming, and listening music|
|School||Sacred Heart Matric. Hr. Sec. School, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India|
|College||Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India|
|Education Qualifications||BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration)|
|Father||Krishnan(Five-star hotel GM)|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches, 1.65 m|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Breast Size||33 B|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||8 US|
|Figure Measurements||33-25-34 inches|
|Boyfriends||Varun Manian, Rana Daggubati(Indian Actor)|
On 23 January 2015, Trisha got engaged to Chennai based businessman Varun Manian, but the couple soon called off the engagement as her fiancé expected the actress to quit acting after marriage.
Although the duo never admitted, she and Rana Daggubati were rumored to be dating.
|Color||White, Black, and Red|
|Food||Chicken curry and Brown rice|
|Actors||Salman Khan, Tom Hanks|
|Actress||Simran, Manisha Koirala, and Julia Roberts|
|Films||Vaalu, The Silence of the Lambs, Jilla, and The English Patient|
|Net Worth||4$ Millians|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||90 Lakhs to 1 crore|
|Sathuranga Vettai 2|| –||Hindi||2018|
|1818||–||Tamil, Telugu||2018, Filming|
|Hey Jude||Crystal||Malayalam||2018, Filming|
- Today one of the most popular actress of the south, Trisha started her career as a supporting cast in Falguni Pathak’s music video, Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye, that had Ayesha Takia as the lead. She is now rocking the big screen in Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, and Malayalam.
- Her first debut Tollywood film is ‘ Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu’ in the year 2003, first Bollywood movie is ‘Khatta Meetha’ in the year 2010, first Tamil film is ‘Jodi’ in the year 2010 and first Kannada film is ‘Power’ in the year of 2014.
- Not only an ace actress, but she is also the winner of many beauty pageants. In 1999 she bagged the title of Miss Salem the same year, she has titled Miss Madras Contest and Miss Chennai 2001 she has honored the crown of Miss India Beautiful Smile.
- If Sonam Kapoor is the fashionista of Bollywood, Trisha is her counterpart in the south. She is best dressed for literally every event and occasion and also prides herself on her high fashion sense.
- When actress Simram got married and took off, the south Indian movie industry came to a standstill. There was hardly anyone who could step into Simran’s shoes, but then Enakku 20 Unakku 18 happened and the world took notice of Trisha who filled up the gap left by Simran. Many call her mini –Simran adoringly.
- Despite being a brave heart, she has a peeve for horror movies. She has worked in over 50 movies so far, but none of them are of the horror genre. She had only agreed to ‘Nayagi’ as it is also a period film that offers a lot of scope for showing her craft.
- While most heroines suffer a heart attack at the sight of a cockroach, Trish is quite a daredevil at heart. She challenges harsh weather conditions even in basic clothing and goes on scuba diving like it’s an everyday thing.
- Scandals seem to adore Trisha, but at times it is her at fault. Talks were rife when the actress was sited dancing in the street heavily under the influence of alcohol. In 2010 she was also caught up in a drugs controversy.
- Her twitter followers are 5.3m
- Despite her naughty bones, she is extremely close to her mother and remains to be mamma’s baby girl. Uma Krishnan even accompanies her daughter during movie shoots and other events and public appearances.