|Born||Pooja Hegde, 13 October 1990(age 29) in Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Parents||Manjunath Hegde(Father), Latha Hegde(Mother)|
|Upcoming Movies||Ala Vaikunthapurramloo, Jaan|
|Siblings||Her brother Rishabh Hegde|
|Current Net Worth||$2.5 million & Rs 80 1 crore for film|
Pooja Hegde had already won hearts in Tollywood before making her big Bollywood debut with Hrithik Roshan in a period costume drama, Mohenjo Daro. For any newcomer, it’s a dream to be paired up with a superstar like the Krishh star, but Pooja’s stars have always been bright and favourable for her.
Before signing up as Hrithik’s heroine, the Miss India runner up had modelled with Ranbir Kapoor for a bike ad video. She has become the nation’s heartthrob with just one movie and people cannot get over her charisma. If you too are a fan of Pooja, this post is your paradise. Check out Pooja Hegde age, height, family, hot, movies, biography and more.
|Birthday Date||13th October 1990|
|Hometown||Udupi, Kerala, India|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Occupation||Indian Actress and Model|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Libra|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading, dancing, and listening music|
[Read: Prabhas Biography]
|College||M.M.K.(Mithibai.Motiram.Kundnani) College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualifications||Master of Commerce(M.com)|
|Brothers||Rishabh Hegde(He is a Doctor)|
|Height||1.68 m or 168 cm|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Breast Size||34 B|
|Shoe Size||7.5 US|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-25-35 inches|
Boyfriend | Affairs:
The 29-year-old was very young when Pooja Hegde got herself busy with modelling projects and worked towards making a career. There are hence no records of her dating anyone or a past affair.
|Color||White, Black, Pink|
|Food||Pizza, Chicken Biryani|
|Musician||Rihanna, A.R.Rahman, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Bryan Adams, Lady Gaga, and Justin Timberlake|
|Actors||Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo Di Caprio, and Farhan Akhtar|
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Jennifer Lawrence, Meryl Streep, and Sandra Bullock|
|TV shows||Grey’s Anatomy, House MD, and Modern Family|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||80 thousand – 1 lakh|
|Rangasthalam||Item number||Telugu||2018, Only in song|
|Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava||Aravindha||Telugu||2018|
|Prabhas 20||TBA||Telugu, Hindi||2018, Announced|
|Housefull 4||Priya Rana||Hindi||2019|
|Maharshi||Rajkumari Mala/Pooja||Telugu||2019(released on May 9th)|
|Ala Vaikuntapuramlo||TBA||Telugu||2020(released on Jan 12th)|
First Debut: Mugamoodi in 2012
Brand Endorsements: Hero Maestro, Citra Fairness Cream, Lays
Career Achievements: For her 2016 debut Moheno Daro she bagged her award for Lux Rose Golden Award 2016 for The Best Debutant of the Year.
Pooja Hegde was also nominated for SIIMA Award for Best Female Debutant – Tamil in 2012, Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Telugu and SIIMA Award for Best Female Debutante – Telugu in 2014
Pooja Hegde Facts:
- It was neither director Ashutosh Gowariker, nor Hrithik Roshan who discovered this beauty to play the lead in Mohenjo Daro, but Sunita Gowariker in a bike ad where she starred opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
- The actress is also a celebrated model down south and was a runner-up in Miss Universe 2010, and Miss India South 2010.
- There is no dearth in her talent. The 29-year-old is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and loves to practice whenever she gets a minute.
- Now while anyone and everyone in the industry, including big names like Aishwarya would kill and die to work with Mani Ratnam, unfortunately, Pooja Hegde had to decide otherwise. When the ace director reached her with a movie offer, she had to turn him down owing to her busy calendar for Mohendo Daro.
- Despite having roots in the city of Mangalore, Karnataka, the Fair-n-Lovely model was born and raised in Amchi Mumbai.
- Having worked in many south Indian movies, Pooja Hegde has mastered many languages and can speak Hindi, English, Tamil, Tulu, and Kannada with impressive fluency.
- As she was born on the auspicious day of Lakshmi Pooja, her family had almost named her Lakshmi. But her maternal uncle thought ‘Lakshmi’ was rather an old-fashioned name and settled for Pooja instead.
- Not only is she interested in the world of glamour, Pooja Hegde has an equal fascination for sports and is a crazy fan of Roger Federer and Rahul Dravid and never misses a game even if it’s right after a long day of work.
- Though the details about the movie Mohenjo Daro were being kept under wraps, rumours of the new bee’s link-up with co-star Hrithik were rife for months. When faced with the question, the actress said,
“You have no clue how many people have been asking me about this. The rumours don’t affect me at all. As a matter of fact, there’s nothing to say about it. People can think what they want, but Hrithik and I are just good friends. He’s pretty chilled out and we share a good rapport.”
- A graduate in commerce, Pooja wanted to grow up to become a postman and considered it to be the coolest job ever. She also gave serious thought to the law as a profession. The crush of millions you young men today, Pooja says back in the day she used to be an ugly duckling, a tomboy with short hair, and the farthest thing from a glamorous actress.
- Full of wanderlust, Pooja loves her profession today as it offers her ample opportunities to trot the globe, “I love travelling and I see a new place every year. Luckily, my job helps me do that very easily,” adds the actress.
- Though she flaunts a size zero figure, Pooja Hegde is literally a foodaholic and claims that nothing can keep her from hogging. Recently, when while flying back to Mumbai from Hyderabad, she carried, 5 kgs of Haleem.
- Transformers actor Joshua David Duhamel is her celebrity crush, and she dreams to share a screen with her beloved Lt Col, William Lennox, someday.
- Pooja Hegde is a true animal and nature lover. Her adorable puppy Pedro is already an Instagram celebrity.
- Despite being a star of the big screen, the gal is just like us when it comes to her favourite shows. She spends hours binge-watching her favourite shows like Modern Family, House MD and Grey’s Anatomy.