Rachita Ram is a Kannada movie actress and a trained classical dancer. She got appeared in many Telugu movies and before coming to the movie she acted in mini-screen serials. After acting in many successful serials Rachita got entry to Kannada movies through Bulbul in 2013 which was very successful.
After her success from the movie Bulbul, she acted in movies Dil Rangaleela and Ambareesha in 2014. Both were successful movies and she got many recognitions for her acting skill. Rachita’s father Ram is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and she is also trained in Bharatanatyam. Other than movies and TV serials she also appears as a judge in many Kannada reality shows.
Rachitha Ram acted in many Telugu movies and got an image of the girl next door among her fans. She got a sister Nitya Ram who is also a television actor. They were living in Madhya Pradesh before coming to the acting career. To know more about Rachitha Ram see the details below
Rachitha Ram is her professional name. Her actual name was Bindhiya Ram who born on October 2, 1992and is 25 years old. Her birthplace is Bangalore, Karnataka. She acted in many Kannada movies and Tv serials.
|Real name||Bindhiya Ram|
|Birthday Date||3 October 1992|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Virgo|
|Years active||2012 – present|
There is no information about her school and college education.
Rachita Ram’s family is now settled in Bangalore. Her real name is Bindya Ram and she is born to a Hindu family in Bangalore. Her Father Ram is a famous Bharatanatyam dancer who appeared in more than 500 stages. Mother’s name is not available. She got a sister Nithya Ram, a famous television actress. She is also a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and appeared in more than 50 stages.
|Father||K S Ram|
|Mother||Name not known|
Height Weight & Body Measurements:
She is a beautiful girl with cute dimples on her chin and an hourglass body shape. Her weight is 56 kg and height 174cm. Her body measurements are 34-25-35. Her hair color and eye color are black.
|Height||5 feet 8 inches, 1.73m|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-25-35 inches|
Boyfriend & Affairs:
She is unmarried and no information about her dating anybody.
Favorite Things And Hobbies:
|Hobbies||Her favorite hobbies are dancing and singing|
Rachita Ram came into movies through her excellent performance in Kannada Tv Serials. Her first serial wasBenkiyalliAralidaHoovu in 2010. After that she did serial Aarsi in 2012 in a negative role. Then she got into Kannada movies through Bulbul in 2014. The movie was successful in box office and she got nominated for her best performance as a debut actress.
When the movie Bulbul got successful she got many opportunities in Kannada movie industry. In next year she did two movies Ambareesha and DilRangeela. In 2015 Rachitha acted in Ranna and Rathavara. For the movie Ranna she got Best Actress Award from SIIMA and Critics’ awards for the same.
In 2016 she did Chakravyuha, Jaggu Dada, Mukunda Murari. PushpakaVimaana and Bhajarari were her movies released last year. Other than movies she appeared in reality shows like Kick, Comedy Talkies and Majabharata 2.
Latest, Upcoming Movies:
|Johnny Johnny Yes Papa||Priya||Kannada||2018|
|I Love You||–|
Her remuneration is 26-28 lakhs to act in movies
|Salary per Film||26-28 lakhs|
Social Media Profiles:
Less known facts about Rachita Ram:
- Rachita is a trained classical dancer who appeared in more than 50 stages
- Her real name is Bindhya Ram. She accepted the name Rachita when she came into acting
- There is a rumor about her dating with Dhruva Sarja. But both rejected this allegation
- She came into acting through the TV serials Arasi directed by Aravind Kausik
- Her sister Nithya Ram is a famous serial and movie actress
- She is known as Dimple Queen in the Kannada movie industry
- Rachita believes in maintaining her body well and take photo shoot in every 6 months. She wanted to see the change that happened to her body
- Rachita is a Kathak dancer also
- She is a very devotional person and loves her family.
- She wants to anchor a reality show in Kannada
- Many actresses like Anushka Shetty, Trisha, Kajal and Tamanna were approached for this role before selecting Rachita for Bulbul movie. She got selected from 200 girls who gave audition for the movies
- She believes that every kid should be independent after the age of 20 years. They should not depend on their parents for living
She is acting in many movies this year. If you know more about the actress, please comment below.