|Sanaya Irani (Indian television actress)|
Remember the TV star who won millions of hearts with her on-screen name Khushi Kumari Gupta in “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?” and Gunjan in “Miley Jab Hum Tum”. Time flies indeed. Today, Sanaya Irani is the proud winner of 2 Indian Television Academy Awards, 2 Star Parivaar awards, and 3 Zee Gold awards. She was the second runner-up in Nach Baliye Season 8. She was listed # 3 in Eastern Eye’s Sexiest Asian Woman.
|Born||Sreemukhi, 17 September 1983(age 37)|
|Parents||Ramkishan(Father) and Latha(Mother)|
|Spouse/Husband||Mohit Sehgal (m. 2016)|
|Debut TV Shows||Left Right Left, Kasamh Se|
|Siblings||brother and sister|
|Latest TV Shows News||Kitchen Champion 5,|
Khatra Khatra Khatra,
Nach Baliye 9,
Bigg Boss 13 (as a guest)
|Years-active||2005 – present|
She is the only TV actress to be featured in the ‘Forty Most Beautiful Women’ by People magazine. She is one of the top-notch actresses of the small screen. She is a popular actress not only in Hindi film industry but South Indian film Industry (Tamil & Telugu movies) too. She is Sanaya Irani.
Sanaya Irani is an Indian TV Actress. She has first debut film is Fanaa in 2006 and the first debut is Left Right Left in 2007. She most memorable TV Shows are, Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Rangrasiya, Left Right Left, Miley Jab Hum Tum.
|Nickname||San and Sannu|
|Birthday Date||17 September 1983 (age 34)|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Occupation||TV Actress and Model, Dancer|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Virgo|
|Hobbies||Shopping, dancing and traveling|
|School|| Boarding School, Ooty|
|College|| Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Siblings/Brothers||One brother(name not known)|
|Sisters||Kashmira Irani (younger sister)|
|Husband/Spouse||Mohit Sehgal (TV Actor)|
|Height in feets||5 feet 5 inches|
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||33 B|
|Bra Cup Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||32-23-24 inches|
Boyfriend & Affairs:
|Boyfriend||Mohit Sehgal (TV Actor)|
|Marital Status|| Married|
The TV star Sanaya Irani married her longtime boyfriend Mohit Sehgal on 25th January 2016. Wedding Destination? GOA.
Guess what? Sanaya had dated Mohit for good 8 years before tying the knot. Such was their love and bonding.
|Food||Chocolates, Mushrooms, Brazilian Wraps |
|Actor||Aamir Khan, Brad Pitt|
|Actress||Not known |
Sanaya’s Debut in Films was in Fanaa (2006) and Debut in TV was in the Indian youth show Miley Jab Hum Tum (2008-2010).
Shree Raj Mahal (jewelry brand), Belmonte, Airtel, Pepsi, Reliance
Popular TV soaps in which Sanaya had acted well include “Miley Jab Hum Tum” “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?”, “Chhanchhan” and “Rangrasiya.” In fact, Sanaya’s 1st major role was in Indian youth show Miley Jab Hum Tum (where she had co-starred with her to-be husband Mohit Sehgal). Here is the Award list won by Sanaya Irani:
- ITA Fresh Face of The Year 2008
- Star Parivaar Awards Favorite Jodi with Barun Sobti 2012
- Star Parivaar Awards Favorite International Jodi with Barun Sobti 2012
- Big Star Young Entertainer Awards Superhit Star Female TV fiction in 2012.
|Salary per Film||N/A|
Facts About Sanaya Irani:
- Sanaya’s first photo-shoot was done by Actor Boman Irani when he was a photographer.
- After finishing her graduation, Sanaya wanted to do her MBA. But, modeling offers started pouring in which pushed her to change her stream. Her interests were elsewhere – she wanted to become a fashion or interior designer.
- In 2015, Sanaya participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8. In Bigg Boss 7, she made a guest appearance in 2013.
- Who are Tia, Spider, and Kaliya? These are the three doting pets of Sanaya Irani.
- Buddy love? Yeah, there is plenty between Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti (her co-star of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?), Drashti Dhami, Ragini Khanna, Ajay Bijlani, and USA.
- Sanaya’s hobbies include shopping, traveling, dancing and sleeping. How Sweet and ‘Mast’!
- Sanaya Irani has appeared in the music video “Tumko Dekha To Yeh” sung by late Jagjit Singh.
- Talk of friendship goals, and Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani have been the best of buddies on-screen and off-screen. Says Sobti “Sanaya and I are really good friends. As a co-star and for the kind of talented actor she is, I will definitely miss her on the show (IPKKND Season 3) since our chemistry was highly appreciated. We continue to be good friends after the show, and we do meet often!”
- “The most memorable moment in my career was when I got the role of Khushi on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? That was one role that I really wanted to play.” says Sanaya.
- On getting into films, Sanaya says “If Yash Chopra’s banner or Karan Johar would offer me a film, I would surely love to branch out to Bollywood. Otherwise, not really.”
- So this was all about Sanaya Irani – TV serials, films, love, marriage and more. Write in your replies and comments on how you found this post.
- She has done various TVCs with prestigious names in the acting business – Amitabh Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, and Shah Rukh Khan.
- She has participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 8. In Bigg Boss 7 in 2015.
- Does Sanaya Irani drink alcohol?? Yes
- Before marriage to Mohit Sehgal, she said “I’ve always dreamt of looking pretty in a beautiful gown on the beach and having not more than 50 people at my wedding, which will be followed by a night-long party……”
- Sanaya was not fluent in Hindi (despite the fact that she was born and brought up in Mumbai).