|Sayesha Saigal (Indian film actress)|
|Born||Sayyeshaa, 12 Aug 1997 (age 23 years)|
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Parents||Shaheen Banu, Sumeet Saigal|
|Partner||Husband Arya(Actor, m. 2019)|
|Marriage date||10 March 2019|
|Net Worth||10 crores|
|Years-active||2015 – present|
Sayesha Saigal is an Indian actress. She was born(12 Aug 1997, age 27) in England, in a film family. Her parents are Sumeet Saigal, an actor, and mother Shaheen Banu. She is also the grand-niece of Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu. She excelled in academics and passed her 12th with 97% in IB Science.
Saigal made her debut with Telugu film, Akhil (2015), Bollywood film, Shivaay (2016), Tamil film, Vanamagan (2017). Her role in Ajay Devgan starrer brought her much recognition. Her performance in the movie was well-accepted of the otherwise average-received film.
Sayesha is also a trained dancer and dabbles in different forms like the Latin-American style, Odissi, Kathak, belly dancing and hip-hop.
|Birthday||August 12th, 1997|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Leo|
|Hobbies||Reading, dancing, and traveling|
|School||Ecole Mondiale World School, Juhu, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India|
|Education Qualifications||IB in Science|
|Father||Sumeet Saigal(Indian actor)|
|Mother||Shaheen Banu(Indian Actress)|
|Husband/Spouse||Arya (age 38)|
Sayesha Saigal and her Family
Sayyeshaa and her Husband Actor Arya
|Height||170 cm, 1.70 m|
|Weight||52 kilograms, 110 lbs|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||33 B|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-25-34 inches|
Boyfriend & Affairs
Similar to many Indian Actresses, Sayesha loves to keep her love life low. She just wants to focus on her career for now.
|Marital Status||Married(m. 2019 with actor Arya)|
|Color||White, Red, Sky Blue|
|Food||Pani Puri, Rice with dal and vegetables|
|Place||Kashmir, Goa, London|
|Actor||Ranveer Singh, Hrithik Roshan, Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu, Amitabh bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Nagarjuna|
|Actress||Meryl Streep, Sridevi|
First Debut: Telugu film, Akhil (2015), Bollywood film, Shivaay (2016), Tamil film, Vanamagan (2017)
Brand Endorsements: NA
Career Achievements: Starred in movie Shivaay alongside actor and director Ajay Devgan
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||30 to 50 lakhs|
Besides her films and shows, Sayesha has to take care of her fitness plans. While other stars go through unsustainable extremes to shed pounds, others like Sayesha have managed to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle. She believes in losing weight without completely depriving herself.
Sayesha works out but is unwilling to give up all the foods she loves. This workout plan is slow but with proper balance allows one to lose weight.
Sayesha allows herself a cheat day to satisfy her cravings. By allowing herself one indulgence daily, she can avoid bingeing 24 hours straight.
Sayesh Saigal is ever ready to face the camera sans makeup, too. The actress shares her beautiful barefaced images time and again.
Her upcoming movie is Suriya 37
|Junga Films that have not yet been released||TBA||Tamil|| 2017|
|Untitled Karthi-Pandiraj project||TBA||Tamil|| 2017|
|Gajinikanth Films that have not yet been released||TBA||Tamil|| 2017|
Facts about Sayesha Saigal:
- Sayesha is the daughter of Sumeet Saigal, a Bollywood 90s actor.
- The actress is the grandniece of veteran Bollywood actor Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu.
- She was good at academics in school and has always scored 90% throughout. She passed her IB in Science with 97%.
- Sayesha Saigal is a trained dancer in different forms like Latin-American style, Odissi, Kathak, Belly Dancing and Hip Hop.
- In 2016, she made her Bollywood debut with the film Shivaay alongside actor and director of the film, Ajay Devgan.
- Her parents separated in 1997. Since then the actress has been staying with her mother in Mumbai.
- She loves dancing and traveling to new places.
- Has been roped for a music video opposite actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
- She is a private person and loves spending quiet moments with loved ones.
- Her last Indian-Tamil movie, Vanamagan in 2017 was directed by Al Vijay which won her positive reviews. She was paired opposite actor Jayam Ravi.