Born: Shraddha Kapoor, 3 March 1987 (age 32), in Mumbai
Height: 5 ft 6 inch
Parents: Mother Shivangi Kolhapure(actress) & father Shakti Kapoor(actor)
Siblings: Her brother Siddhanth Kapoor(age 35)
Partner: She is marry to Rohan Shreshtha in 2020
Upcoming movies: Baaghi 3, Roohi Afza and Street Dancer
Years active: 2010 – present
Chirkoot. That’s her nickname! Along with a lithe body, she has excellent dance and ballet skills. Her third film, Aashiqui 2, was a major box office hit. After her film “Luv Ka The End”, she won the “Stardust Searchlight Award For Best Actress”. She has a cute smile and cheerful disposition. She has been the cover girl of high-profile magazines such as Verve, Vogue, Cosmopolitan and many more. Bollywood Hungama, named her “one of the most wanted names” in the advertising industry. In March 2015, she launched her own clothing line for women, named ‘Imara’, in association with Amazon.com. She is actor Shakti Kapoor’s daughter Shraddha Kapoor.
|Birthday Date||3rd March 1987|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Occupation||Indian Actress and Model|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Pisces|
|Hobbies||Reading, cooking, and dancing|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|Father||Shakti Kapoor(Indian Bollywood actor, age 65)|
|Mother||Shivangi Kolhapure(Indian Bollywood actress)|
|Brother||Siddhanth Kapoor(Indian actor)|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Breast Size||34 B|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||34-25-34 inches|
Boyfriends | Affairs:
|Boyfriend||Rohan Shreshtha(age 34)|
There are two men when it comes to the relationship status of Shraddha Kapoor.
Vanraj Zaveri – Son of a businessman, Vanraj owns and runs various jewelry shops in India. He also has been Shraddha’s childhood friend which led to dating between the two of them. Shraddha relationship went on for 5 years. He even went to Boston University to meet her (when she was studying there for a couple of months). Sadly, their love life came to an end when the actress came back to India and took to acting.
Aditya Roy Kapur – From 2012 till present, Shraddha has been rumored to have been dating her Aashiqui 2 co-star, Aditya (who served as a former VJ for Channel V).
Interviewed by The Hindustan Times in 2016, both Shraddha Kapoor and actor Tiger Shroff (s/o Jackie Shroff) admitted they had a crush on each other in school but never proposed to each one.
|Color||Purple, Yellow and Black|
|Food||Jalebi, Fish curry, Rawa Fried Fish and Khow Suey|
|Sports||Volleyball and Basketball|
|Actors||Father Shakti Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Edward Norton and Johnny Depp.|
|Actresses||Priyanka Chopra, Nutan, Madhuri Dixit Nene, Padmini Kolhapure, Waheeda Rehman, Natalie Portman and PeeCee|
|Films||Central Station, Pyaasa, Boys Don’t Cry, The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption, and Monster|
|Net Worth||$3 millions|
|Remuneration/Salary per Film||4 crores|
First Debut: Teen Patti in 2010
Brand Endorsements: Lipton, Veet, Marico’s Hair & Care, Neutrogena, Lakme, Vaseline, Titan, Delux Paints, Wella (hair colour brand)
Shraddha has many awards to her credit – Favourite Promising Actor (Female), Best Actress, Fresh Face of the Year, Best Romantic Couple (this one is surely easy to guess – which one you think it is?), New Heartthrob Film Actor in Lead Role – Female, Jodi No. 1, and Best Celebrity Singer of the Year.
Her most notable films – Aashiqui 2, Haider, Ek Villain, Half Girlfriend, ABCD 2, Rock On 2, Ok Jaanu, Baaghi, Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, Milan Talkies, Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai (much awaited August 2017 biopic based on Haseena Parkar, sister of Dawood Ibrahim.)
Facts about Shraddha Kapoor:
- In her Class 12th exams, Shraddha babe got 95% marks. That makes her a scholar.
- In her school days, Shraddha Kapoor was good at everything – you name it – academics, sports, school activities, singing, dancing, drama (No wonder, she is good in the last three activities).
- Siddhanth, her brother, was very protective of Shraddha during their school days.
- Sridevi is one actress who Shraddha Kapoor literally idolizes.
- Talk of pet-affection and dear Shraddha has a Lhasa Apso breed pet dog by the name Shyloh.
- Tea and online shopping are some of the addictions of Shraddha Kapoor.
- Long-sighted she is in picking roles, but in reality, Shraddha has “hypermetropia” (in other words, long-sightedness). That is why she wears spectacles at home and puts on contact lenses otherwise.
- She is fond of flowers. Shraddha loves to grow plants such as roses, hibiscus, aloe vera, money plant, tulsi, poinsettia, bougainvillea, mogra and many others.
- Is there anything in life that scares Shraddha? LIGHTNING. She is damn-scared of it.
- What motivated her to become an actress? A production house that had approached her. But in the heart of heart, Shraddha was never keen on acting.
- When she was all of 16, Salman Khan had offered Shraddha Kapoor a role after he saw her play at the BCG (Boston Consulting Group). At that time, the lady was not prepared for action.
- When Shraddha saw Hrithik Roshan’s film Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai way back in 2000, she developed a huge crush on Hrithik. So much so that she started collecting photos of Hrithik and pasting them on the walls of her room.
- Apart from acting, Shraddha is a talented and trained singer. In fact, her mom and her maternal grandfather are trained in classical singing.
- She is a shoe-maniac. Yes, Shraddha has a deep fascination with collecting shoes.
The whole Bollywood industry and critics are waiting for the release of “Haseena Parkar”. Who knows it might get her the National Award! Do write in your likes and comments on this blog and tell us what makes you love Shraddha Kapoor.