|Shriya Saran (Indian actress)|
|Born||11 Sept 1982 (age 37), Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Birth name||Shriya Saran Bhatnagar|
|Height in feet||5 feet 6 inch |
|Shriya Saran husband age||Born on 15th April 1984(35 years)|
|Parents||Neeraja Saran, Pushpendra Saran|
|TV Shows||Chikku Bukku|
|Upcoming Movies||Tadka(Hindi), Sandakkari(Tamil)|
|Remuneration||50 – 60 lakhs|
|Years-active||2001 – present|
She is a well-known Indian film actress and host. The actress Shriya Saran has worked for multiple Indian cinemas including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, English, and Kannada movies. Check here Shriya Saran age, height, weight, family, caste, parents, husband, biography and more.
Her memorable films include movies such as Santosham, Sivaji, Tagore, and Drishyam. Apart from her movies, Saran has been the brand ambassador for beauty and health-related stores. She is also actively involved in charity work. The actress has also opened a spa named Shree Spa in Mumbai which is run by visually challenged people.
|Real Name||Shriya Pushpendra Saran|
|Birthday Date||11 September 1982|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Occupation||Actress, Model, and Presenter|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Virgo|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Travelling, Yoga|
|School||Delhi Public School in Ranipur|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College with a degree in Literature|
The Indian actress Shriya Saran was married with her Russian boyfriend ‘Andrei Koscheev’ on March 19th in 2018.
Shriya Saran and her husband Andrei Koscheev
|Father||Pushpendra Saran (Retired professional)|
|Mother||Neeraja Saran (chemistry teacher)|
|Siblings/Brothers||Abhiroop Saran (works in FCB Ulka Advertising Ltd)|
|Husband/Spouse||Andrei Koscheev(m. 2018)|
|Height in cm||168 cm|
|Weight||52 kg, 130 pounds|
|Waist Size||34 Inches|
|Hips size||28 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||Not known|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||34-28-35 inches|
|Marital Status||Married(m. March 2018 )|
|Color||White and red, black|
|Food||Fish and Thai Cuisine, Chapati and curry|
|Books||Jeffrey Archery books and Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell|
|Cars||Owns many luxury cars, and Audi Q7 is her favorite|
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Rajnikanth, Shahrukh Khan|
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Madhubala|
|Films||Devdas and Shivaji|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Salary per Film||1 crore|
|Breakfast||Porridge, paratha, and egg white omelet|
|Pre-lunch||Almonds and fruits|
|Lunch||Dal, lady’s finger, and Rice|
|Dinner||Roti and Vegetables|
Telugu Film, Santosham (2002), Tamil Film, Sivaji (2007), American Indian co-production, The Other End of the Line (2008). She won Stardust, Vijay IFTA, SIIMA Award and other accolades.
The actress has won awards for Best Actress for South Scope Style Award (2008), Amrita Mathrubhumi Award (2010), ITFA for Rowthiram (2011), TV9 TSR National Award (2015), and Santosham Film Awards (2015).
She was also honored for popular awards like T. Subbarami Raffy Lalitha Kala Parishath Award for Contributions to Telugu Cinema in 2010 and GR8 Women’s Award in 2014.
Shriya Saran Facts
- The actress is an accomplished classical dancer. She was trained in Kathak, Rajasthani folk dance by her mother in her early days. After which, she was formally trained in Kathak under the much-recognized dancer Shovana Narayan.
- Shriya was training to become a classical dancer herself but as fate would have it, she went on to become a great actress instead.
- Saran was first discovered by Ramoji Films when she starred in a dance video as part of her college program.
- The actress first critical acclaim came through her 2002 Telugu film Santosham. She starred along co-stars Nagarjuna and Gracy Singh. But it was her movie Sivaji: The Boss with Rajnikant that took her career to new heights.
- Shriya has also involved in other activities apart from her movies. The actress has opened a spa named Shree Spa in Mumbai which is run by the visually challenged. She was also the brand ambassador for Naandi foundation and Save a Child’s Heart (SACH) foundation.
- She does smoke and drinks alcohol
- Her father Pushpendra Saran is a retired professional and her mother Neerja Saran is a chemistry teacher. Her brother Abhiroop Saran works in FCB Ulka Advertising Ltd.
- Shriya Saran was the brand ambassador of Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) for its first two seasons.
- The actress does not like heavy makeup. When she is not working, Shriya avoids makeup. Instead, she relies on kajal, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lip color.
- Shriya believes yoga brings about a sense of discipline to her busy schedule.
- She involved in other activities apart from her movies. The actress has opened a spa named Shree Spa in Mumbai which is run by the visually challenged.
- Saran was also the brand ambassador for Naandi foundation and Save a Child’s Heart (SACH) foundation.
- Telugu: Ishtam (2001), Tamil: Ennaku 20 Unakku 18 (2003), Bollywood: Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003), Kannada: Arasu (2007), Hollywood: The Other End of the Line (2008), Malayalam: Pokkiri Raja (2010) her debut films.
- Shriya ‘Tagore movie‘ unmatched talent showed his performance was a good future