Sophie Turner Biography:-
Sophie Turner is an English actress. She started her career in acting with the HBO Fantasy Television Series, Game of Thrones. Turner has portrayed the role of Sansa Stark, a young noblewoman in the Game of Thrones, since 2011. Her drama teacher encouraged Sophie to audition for the role. She had to dye her blonde hair to Auburn for the role. The actress also starred in the television film, The Thirteenth Tale (2013) and made her film debut with Another Me (2013). Sophie Turner’s age is just 21, but her international recognition does not go unnoticed. Read on to know more about this talented actress.
|Birthday Date||21st February 1996|
|Birth Place||Northampton, England, U K|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Pisces|
|How old is Sophie Turner, Age (2017)||21 years|
|Hobbies||Reading and Dancing|
|School||The King’s High School for Girls (Independent school in Warwick, England)|
Sophie Turner Family Details
|Father||Andrew Turner(Associate Professor)|
|Mother||Sally Turner( Producer/
|Siblings/Brothers||James Turner and Will Turner|
|Sisters||Sansa Stark(supporting sister)|
Height Weight & Measurements
|Height||5 ft 9 inches, 175 cm|
|Weight||141 pounds or 64 kilograms|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US, 34 (EU)|
|Figure Measurements||34-24-34 inches|
Sophie Turner Boyfriend & Affairs
|Marital Status||Engaged to singer Joe Jonas|
Sophie had a series of relationships before she got lucky in love. Sophie dated The Vamps guitarist James McVey from May 2014-July 2014. She dated American actor Thomas Mann briefly in August 2014. She was even rumored to be dating Actor Tye Sheridan in September 2015. Sophie started dating (now fiancé) singer Joe Jonas from November 2016. The lovely duo got engaged in October 2017.
Favorite Things And Hobbies
|Color||Brown, red, and purple|
|Place||England, Tokyo, Switzerland|
|Sports||Basketball and Football|
|Actors||Jack Nicholson, Richard Burton, Al Pacino, Hailee Seinfeld, Saoirse Ronan, Jennifer Lawrence, and Miles Teller.|
|Actress||Jessica Alba and Sarah Bullock|
|Films||One Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Dark Knight, 100 Days.|
Sophie Turner Net Worth
|Net Worth||$6 to 8 million|
Social Media Profiles
|Sophie Turner Instagram|
|Sophie Turner Twitter|
|Sophie Turner Facebook|
Received four nominations for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series,
Young Artist Award nomination for Best Supporting Young Actress in a TV series for her role as Sansa Stark in the Game of Thrones.
She has won the Empire Hero Award in 2015, the Best UK TV Actress Award at Glamour Awards and the trophy for the Best Supporting Actress,
Drama at the EWwy Awards in 2016 for her role in the Game OF Thrones. For her role in Herself, she has won the Best Global Actress Award at Huading Awards and the International Movie Award at the Venice International Film Festival in 2016.
Sophie Turner Weight Loss
|Breakfast||Eating cereal along with fruit juices|
|Pre-lunch||Fresh fruit juices|
|Lunch||Pasta and chicken combined with a vegetable salad, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, and spinach|
|Post-lunch||Almonds, fruits, and yogurt|
|Dinner||Fish along with some fruits|
Sophie Turner Facts
- She is an English famous and sexy actress. Sophie Turner started her career in acting with the HBO Fantasy Television Series, Game of Thrones.
- Actress Sophie first debut film is ‘Panda Eyes’ and first TV show is ‘Game of Thrones’.
- Sophie maintains that her mother is her biggest inspiration because she has been her support system both before and after her success.
- She got four nominations for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series
- Award nomination for Best Supporting Young Actress in a TV series for her role as Sansa Stark in the Game of Thrones.
- She has been repeatedly nominated for Screens Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series through the years 2011 and 2013-2016 for her role in the series Game of Thrones.
- Te actress does not smoke and drinks alcohol.
- Sophie Turner’s movies and TV shows are massively followed. She not only played her character in GOT convincingly but played the role of Heather in the 2015 movie Barely Lethal.
- Her biggest fear is horses. She is asthmatic and apparently swells up near horses. For this reason, she always keeps an inhaler in her pocket.
- Sophi famous personal quotes are “You’ve got to be able to wear your clothes, but don’t let the clothes wear you.”
- She has adopted a dog named Zunni. Interestingly the dog actually played Sansa’s dire wolf, Lady in the series Game of Thrones.
- Sophie loves reality shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Jersey Shore.
- The actress can rap too. She does sessions of beatboxes on the GOT set with Jack Gleeson while he raps.
If you have any more information about this beautiful Hollywood star please share it with us.