By the young age of 17, she was already as winner of three beauty pageants – Miss Teen Liverpool, Miss Teen Great Britain and Miss Teen World. If Amy Jackson did not lose to Jessica Linley in the final round, she would have also been Miss England in 2010.
The Times of India voted her as ‘India’s most desirable woman’ in 2012. How many of us know that this lady has won 18 prizes and got modeling contract of $50,000 scholarship in US? Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films later came her way like a stroke of luck.
She is none other than Amy Jackson.
News for the app-hungry! Amy recently launched her own app called, ‘Amy Jackson Official App’ which has Salman Khan and Amy standing close, staring in different directions (they look cute together).
Amy Jackson Biography/Wiki:
|Birthday Date||31 January 1992|
|Birth Place||Douglas, Isle of Man, United Kingdom, Europe|
|Occupation||Actress and Model|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Aquarius|
|Age (2018)||26 years|
|Hobbies||Reading books, Watching movies, Listening music|
|College||St. Edward’s College, Liverpool|
|Father||Alan Jackson (Producer of BBC Radio Merseyside)|
|Mother||Marguerita Jackson(Trainer of Horse Riding)|
Height Weight, Body Measurements:
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight||52 kilograms or 115 Pounds|
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hips size||35 inches|
|Hair Colour||Dark brown|
|Shoe Size||8.5 US or 39 EU|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||33-23-35 inches|
Boyfriends, Affairs, Past Relationships:
|Boyfriend||Prateik Babbar (dated in 2012)|
It’s The Story of Three Men!
It was in November 2013 that the stunning and beautiful Amy was assaulted by her then boyfriend (and champion boxer) Joe Selkirk outside a Liverpool hotel. Joe was in fact celebrating his win after a match and for some reason it got Amy and Joe in a heated row.
By mistake, Joe pushed Amy to the ground, hurting her. Thoughtful of her not to file a case on him, but the prosecution service was keen on it and granted Joe 12-month community supervision and 300 pounds of costs.
Amy started to date Coronation Street actor Ryan Thomas. Don’t know why but they broke up in November 2014.
In her Bollywood debut film, “Ek Deewana Tha”, it was rumored that Amy Jackson was in a live-in relationship with actor Prateik Babbar. Love did blossom between the two of them, but they broke off one fine day, and are still ‘friends’ (whatever that means).
Favorite Things, Hobbies:
|Color||Black, Red and White|
|Food||Banana, Mutton Biryani, Pizza (Amy favorite), Grilled Fish and Chicken, Hyderabadi Biriyani, Butter Chicken, Vegetable Stew and Scrambled Eggs etc.|
|Place||London and Mumbai|
|Sports||Tennis and Football and Cricket|
|Actors||Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Ranbir Kapoor|
|Actress||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty, Vidya Balan, and Kate Winslet|
|Films||French Kiss, The Notebook, Titanic, and The Dirty Picture|
This year, yes in 2017, Amy Jackson is setting up a restaurant in London with her mother which will be functional by the end of August. Amy said,
“I always wanted to be an entrepreneur. I love visiting new restaurants and trying different cuisines all over the world. I’d always wanted to do something in the hospitality space. I particularly like fine-dining because of the way you are treated. My love for food has inspired me to open this restaurant, I love cooking and I can cook really well according to my family and friends.”
From movies to cooking, it’s a good leap for Amy!
First Debut: Amy’s debut was in a Tamil film Madrasapattinam in the year 2010 (film director A L Vijay). Her Bollywood debut was in a period drama in 2012, “Ek Deewana Tha” with Prateik Babbar as her male co-star.
Brand Endorsements: Yardley of London (Soap), Flying Machine (denim brand), Pond’s Pimple Clear Face Wash, PeTA (People for the ethical Treatment of Animals). If this sounds boring to you, Amy Jackson has been signed up by Salman Khan for his clothing line Being Human.
Career Achievements: Starting from her debut Tamil film Madrasapattinam (in which Brit girl Amy got nominated for the Vijay Award for Best Debut Actress), Amy has had the privilege of working in many multi-lingual films.
She will play the lead role in Shankar’s upcoming film Robot 2.0 alongside Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar. Suffice to say that Amy Jackson has a firm footing in Bollywood and Kollywood.
Remuneration: Per film, Amy Jackson charges 1-2 crore (INR)
Net Worth: $2 million
Amy Jackson Weight Loss:
|Breakfast||Scrambled eggs and porridge|
|Pre-lunch||Apple cider vinegar with water|
|Lunch||Boiled potatoes, veggies and grilled fish or chicken|
|Dinner||Bowl of soup and Fruit Salads|
Latest, Upcoming Movies List:
|2.0||TBA||Tamil and Hindi||2018|
|The Villain||TBA||Kannada||2018, Filming|
Social Media Profiles:
Facts about Amy Jackson:
- Amy is a die-hard chocoholic and a huge fan of David Beckham.
- For her role in Akshay Kumar and Lara Dutta-starrer Singh is Bliing (directed by Prabhudeva), Amy had to learn Martial Arts and stunts. Horse-riding, she knew as she learnt riding ponies from her mother who is a horse-riding instructor. You can say, horse-riding is in her genes.
- So much for luck! Amy was offered the lead role opp. Salman Khan in the film ‘Kick’, but she refused it due to her prior commitments.
- Talk of animals and Amy is fond of her pet cat Alfie. She is an avid supporter of PETA.
- Amy Jackson does not smoke and drinks alcohol.
- She was all of 17 when the Indian producers noticed her on modelling websites. Her first break eventually came through in Tamil period-drama Madrasapattinam. Though she faced extreme difficulty with Tamil dialogues, she got nominated for the Best Debut award.
- Beauty-wise, Amy Jackson is a sheer fan of coffee scrubs. Did you know, she shares recipes of her favourite scrubs on her social media accounts? Incidentally, coffee grounds can be used to scrub away dead skin cells. This helps give an exceptionally glowing, soft and moisturised skin.
- Amy Jackson, in fact, acted in Telugu movies before entering into the Bollywood domain. Pretty inspiring it is: how a London-based girl acted in the southern industry as well. And the beauty of it is that she even got a ‘best debutant award’ for her acting skills down south.
- In an interview, Amy Jackson said her favorite Bollywood actress is Bipasha Basu. Way to go Bips as far as fan-following goes!
- Where and how did Amy Jackson learn about Bollywood? After watching Shilpa Shetty in Bigg Brother.
- Amy has had the opportunity to work with top-level lensmen for shoots. She has appeared in internationally renowned magazines such as Vogue, GQ, Harpers Bazaar, Maxim, FHM, Verve and Hello!
Here are some latest and beautiful Amy images and Photos for you
From Liverpool beauty queen to one of the most in-demand actresses in Indian cinema. How do you rate Amy Jackson? Do write in your replies and comments.