Actress Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif is an Indian well-known actress who has predominantly appears in Bollywood and Tollywood films. She is half-Brit and half-Indian. Katrina has done action and romance movies, both. Her smile is fascinating, and she looks phenomenal. She is one of the most sought-after actresses in the Bollywood industry and the most-loved superstar too. Does Chikni Chameli and Sheila Ki Jawani ring a bell? It’s none other than Katrina Kaif.
Born: కత్రినా కైఫ్, 16 July 1983(age 37) in Hong Kong
Height: 5 ft 6 inch
Parents: Suzanne Turquotte(mother), Mohammed Kaif(father)
Upcoming movies: Sooryavanshi
Years active: 2003 – present
|Real name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Nick name||Katy, Katrina, Sambo, Katz, and Kat|
|Birthday Date||16th July 1983|
|Birth Place||Hong Kong, Victoria City|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Cancer|
|Hobbies||Playing chess, traveling, painting, and reading books|
|Sisters||Christine Kaif, Stephanie Kaif, and Natasha Kaif (Elders)|
Sonia Kaif, Isabel Kaif, and Melissa Kaif(Youngers)
Katrina Kaif | her Family
|Height||5 ft 8.5 inches, 174 cm|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-26-34 inches|
|Boyfriends||Ranbir Kapoor(Actor), Salman Khan(Indian famous actor)|
The Suitable Man (or Men)?
Well, in Katrina Kaif’s case, there were two men – any guesses? Yes, Salman Khan and
Kat has denied her relationship with Sallu for many years. One fine day, she did open up about her relationship with him. So much so that she confessed that Salman was her first serious relationship ever. So much for heartstrings, I tell you.
And then, Ranbir Kapoor (of ‘Kapoor’ clan) happened. Love blossomed between them during the shooting of ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’. The sad and tragic part – both Katrina and Ranbir broke up after a six-year-long relationship! They were such a hot couple on screen, so also were Salman and Kat pairing. Any silver lining there is? Yes, ‘Jagga Jasoos’ is the upcoming film in which Katrina and Ranbir are co-stars. Let’s hope their love life is back.
Favorite Things And Hobbies:
|Color||Mauve, White, and Pink|
|Food||Steamed fish, grilled vegetables, baby potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, and cinnamon rolls.|
|Place||Italy, Dubai, London, Havana, and Spain|
|Perfume||Narciso Rodriguez For Her|
|Actors||Johnny Depp, Hrithik Roshan, Robert Pattinson, and Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Actress||Kajol, Penelope Cruz, and Madhuri Dixit|
|Films||Dil Dhadakne Do, Gone with the Wind, Umrao Jaan, Tanu Weds Manu Returns, Casablanca|
Net Worth, Remuneration:
|Net Worth||$ 6 million|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||9 to 10 crore per film|
Social Media Profiles:
|Breakfast||Egg whites, pomegranate juice, oatmeal, cereals|
|Lunch||Green salad, vegetables, boiled rice, and legumes|
|Dinner||Dal, vegetable soup, green salad, chapattis, and veggies|
|Snacks||Fresh fruits and nuts|
|Tiger Zinda Hai||Zoya||Hindi, Urdu||2017|
|Thugs of Hindostan||–||Hindi||2018, Filming|
First Debut: Boom (2003)
LUX beauty soap, L’Oreal Paris, Veet (depilatory cream), Slice (mango drink), Panasonic, Sony Xperia Smartphone, Titan, Coco Cola, LG etc.
Katrina’s wax statue at Madame Tussauds, London should be the biggest achievement for her. Other than that, Kat has had her box-office hits (New York, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Rajneeti, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Dhoom 3, Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Race, Fitoor etc.), has walked the ramp for Rohit Bal at the India Fashion Week, appeared in the Kingfisher Calendar, so many
achievements in so less a time.
Katrina Kaif Facts:
Here we go Kat-ilicous! Some unknown facts about Katrina you would love to know:
- Her first debut film is Boom in the year of 2003 directed by Kaizad Gustad.
- Katrina is the FIRST EVER Bollywood actor who has had a “Barbie” doll modeled on her. This makes her join the likes of Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn.
- Katrina Kaif was the first choice of Anurag Basu’s film ‘Barfi’. Director Basu in an interview had said that Kat was to play the role which then fell in the lap of Ileana D’Cruz.
- In 2003, Katrina Kaif was the only woman to have featured in Top 100 # Celebrities list of Forbes (Indian Edition). The list was prepared based on the financial standing, celebrity status and their popularity.
- Katrina Kaif will be launching her own clothing line very soon. YES! In fact, she has been working on the project for quite some time. We are waiting!
- Katrina does not smoke but drinks alcohol.
- When asked who she would like to act more with, Katrina mentioned Aamir Khan. This is some tribute to Mr. Perfectionist. Remember, both Aamir and Katrina were paired with each other in the film Dhoom 3?
- Don’t know much about the chemistry between Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone, but both are members of the same gym. If they are burning calories under the same roof, they got to have a cordial relationship (which thankfully they have).
- Katrina has traveled across the globe like nobody’s business. Born in Hong Kong, she was brought up in Hawaii till the tender age of 14. She then shifted to England, but that was not the end.
- Kat has traveled to a lot of countries – for instance, Switzerland, France, China, Belgium, Poland etc. Don’t forget Mumbai! But all said and done, Katrina is very much a globe-trotter.
- Katrina never went to a school. Shocking, isn’t it? She couldn’t do it because of her frequent relocation. But, despite that, Katrina is a B-town star and celebrity today. So hats off to her!
- Heard of ‘what’s in a name’? Apparently, Ayesha Shroff (the producer of Boom) suggested and changed Katrina’s surname to ‘Kaif’. Why she did that? Because the original surname of Katrina was difficult to pronounce. Hats off to this thinking!
- And you thought dear Kat is only into modeling and acting? Nah! She is a good painter and a chess player. Any proof? Actor Aamir Khan was once quoted saying that he had lost a game of chess from Katrina.
- Though Katrina has been living in India for more than 10 years, she is still a citizen of UK and stays in India on work visa.
- Guess what makes Katrina Kaif afraid? Not the role or film banner that she has missed out on, but creepy-crawly insects! One more thing that scares Katrina – darkness.
- Katrina Kaif has been the most Googled Indian celebrity for 3 successive years – 2008, 2009 and 2010.
- Our Chikni Chameli is superstitious. She is a regular at religious places like Siddhivinayak Temple and Mount Mary Church in Mumbai, even the well-known Dargah Sharif in Ajmer (Rajasthan) before her film releases.
- Rumors indicate that Katrina is trying to launch Isabella (her sister) in Bollywood. Here’s hoping sisterly love doesn’t turn into a competition, later on
Here are some beautiful and latest Katrina Kaif hot photos and images for you
This is Katrina Kaif for you – an actress who has come a long way from her English to Hindi medium. Do tell us how stunned and impressed you are with Katrina Kaif in the comments section. Also, which according to you is her best performance till date?