She is former Miss Israel who won the beauty pageant in 2004 when she was all of 18. Gal Gadot has served two years in the Israeli Defense Forces. She is widely known for her role in the superhero movie The Wonder Woman. She earned high praises for this film as she did her own stunts for this movie even when she was 5-months pregnant. Business Insider’s Jason Guerrasio wrote “She steals every scene she’s in, and has a look and swagger that are perfect for the superhero”. In Hebrew language, her first name ‘Gal’ means ‘wave’, while her surname ‘Gadot’ means ‘riverbanks’. She has modeled for Gucci and is married to a businessperson. Meet the Wonder Woman Gal Gadot.
|Birthday Date||30 April 1985|
|Birth Place||Petah Tikva, Rosh HaAyin, Israel|
|Occupation||Model and Actress|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Taurus|
|College||Universiti Teknologi, Malaysia. Degree in Law|
|Husband/Spouse||Yaron Versano (Real estate developer)|
|Children’s||Alma Versano and Maya Versano(Daughters)|
Height Weight & Body Measurements:
|Gal Gadot Height||5 ft 10 inches|
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||32B and Cup size B|
|Body Shape/Build||Banana type|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||32-23-34 inches|
Boyfriend & Affairs:
Well, Gal Gadot has had only one public relationship. And that is with her husband Yaron Versano, who is a real estate developer.
On 28 September 2010, Gadot and Versano tied the knot. The private ceremony was held in front of the couple’s family members and nearest friends.
Interestingly, the bride, Gal Gadot is ten years younger to her husband, Yaron. This goes to prove that love has no age indeed!
In fact, almost six years later, on 14 April 2016, Gal Gadot wrote something on her Facebook wall (which showed how the love for each other remained the same even after 10 years of their first meeting). She wrote:
“10 years have gone by, yet it feels like yesterday we first met…My heart will forever beat to the sound of our love”.
Do you know how they first met?
In 2000, at a party held in Israeli Desert, when Yaron was attending the International School of Amsterdam. Finally in 2010, Yaron proposed to Gadot with a beautiful engagement ring by saying “Will you marry me?”
How much time did Gadot take to accept his proposal? None at all.
Within a year of their engagement, Gadot and Yaron got married.
The couple never shy of disclosing their love for each other. Which is a good sign of their bonding, isn’t it?
Gal’s biggest career breakthrough was when she was roped in to play the character of Giselle Yashar for the ‘The Fast and the Furious’ film series.
And then came in “Wonder Woman” – the 1st superhero movie in over a decade to have a female in the title role.
Going by the IMDB’s ranking of most popular industry people born in Israel, the lady in shining armor Gal Godot outranks the Oscar winner Natalie Portman (who was incidentally also born in Jerusalem).
|Color||White and blue|
|Food||Burgers, Ice-cream with chocolate|
|Place||Pronto (Italy) is Gal Godot’s favorite restaurant|
|Films||Princess Diana, King Leonidas|
|Net Worth||$ 10 million|
|Remuneration/Salary per Year||$ 588,235 per year|
“I did two hours gym work, two hours fight choreography, and two hours horseback riding. Which is super hard,” Gal said about the workout.
|Breakfast||Eggs with some fruit and coffee. Honestly, bit protein-rich foods|
|Lunch||Eat burgers, and ice cream with chocolate|
|Post-lunch||Fruits and veggies like bell peppers, celery, cherry tomatoes, and avocado toast|
|Dinner||Fish with garlic, lemon, and thyme|
Social Media Profiles:
- She made the first debut in film Fast and Furious in 2009 and first TV show is Bubot in 2007
- The Israeli beauty queen Gal Godot served as a combat instructor in the Israel Defense Forces for 2 years. It was this military background of hers along with her knowledge of weapons that helped her get a breakthrough role as Gisele in “Fast & Furious.” In 2009, Justin Lin, who was the director of “Fast & Furious,” thought Godot’s fighting spirit was so obvious that he added to her character in the storyline by making her a Mossad agent.
- After her stint in the army, Gal studied law and international relations in university. But when a casting director approached her for a role in “Quantum of Solace” as a Bond girl Camille Montes, guess what she thought? That she was “too serious and smart to be an actress”. This is what she told W Though she didn’t get the role, she was hired for “Fast and Furious.”
- Talk of her material possessions and Gal Godot rides a black 2006 Ducati Monster-S2R motorbike. She did her own stunts in the “Fast & Furious” films.
- At the time of auditioning for the role of “Wonder Woman”, the Israeli star had no clue about the role. Two weeks later she was told she had got the role.
- All meaty roles need prior training. For the role of Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot got her lessons in not just one but five such as swordsmanship, Kung Fu, kickboxing, capoeira and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Gal achieved Gal’s biggest career breakthrough was when she was fastened in to play the character of Giselle Yashar for the ‘The Fast and the Furious’ film series.
- She has modeled for Gucci and is married to a businessperson. Meet the Wonder Woman Gal Gadot.
- Does Gal Gadot smoke and drink alcohol? Yes
- Her upcoming movies are Wonder Woman 1984, Justice League Part Two and Red Notice