Israeli actress Gal Gadot
Born: Gal Gadot Varsano, 30 Apr 1985 (age 36), in Petah Tikva
Height: 5′ 10”
Spouse: Yaron Varsano (m. 2008)
Title won: Miss Israel in 2004
Upcoming movies: Wonder Woman 1984, Death on the Nile, Red Notice and Irena Sendler
Children: Daughters – Maya Versano(age 2 years), Alma Versano(age 8 years)
Music Videos: “Imagine (Stand for Corona)”
She lost her parents to car bomb at age four, but still managed to grow up into a successful actress. Her first movie “Fast and Furious” made her an international star, earning her recognition for both strength and beauty. She achieved her childhood dream of being a superhero when she played Wonder Woman in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Gal Gadot is a 30-year-old actress and former fashion model who was born and raised in Israel. Just like other Hollywood celebrities, she has experience with both modelling and acting. She started her modelling career at the age of 18 and signed with an agency in Milan shortly after. After her first contract came to an end, she moved to New York City to pursue acting. Gal Gadot might be the next Wonder Woman.
She was born on April 30th, 1985 and has been acting professionally since 2004. On November 4th, 2009, she auditioned for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and was cast as Wonder Woman. Gadot stars as the leading woman in the film along with Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill.
|Birthday Date||30 April 1985|
|Birth Place||Petah Tikva, Rosh HaAyin, Israel|
|Occupation||Model and Actress|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Taurus|
|Years active||2004 – present|
Gal Gadot Getting an education wasn’t a top priority at first, but she eventually graduated from law school before going on to study theater.
|College||Universiti Teknologi, Malaysia. Degree in Law|
Gal was born in Rosh Ha’ayin, Israel to parents who immigrated to the country from Europe (her mother is French-born and her father is Polish-born).
|Mother|| Irit Gadot|
|Husband/Spouse||Yaron Versano (Real estate developer)|
|Children’s||Alma Versano and Maya Versano(Daughters)|
Gal Gadot Daughter
|Waist Size||23 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Breast Size||32 B|
|Body Shape/Build||Banana type|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||32-23-34 inches|
Boyfriend & Affairs:
Well, Gal Gadot has had only one public relationship. And that is with her husband Yaron Versano, who is a real estate developer.
On 28 September 2010, Gadot and Versano tied the knot. The private ceremony was held in front of the couple’s family members and nearest friends.
Interestingly, the bride, Gal Gadot is ten years younger to her husband, Yaron. This goes to prove that love has no age indeed!
In fact, almost six years later, on 14 April 2016, Gal Gadot wrote something on her Facebook wall (which showed how the love for each other remained the same even after 10 years of their first meeting). She wrote:
“10 years have gone by, yet it feels like yesterday we first met…My heart will forever beat to the sound of our love”.
Do you know how they first met?
In 2000, at a party held in Israeli Desert, when Yaron was attending the International School of Amsterdam. Finally in 2010, Yaron proposed to Gadot with a beautiful engagement ring by saying “Will you marry me?”
How much time did Gadot take to accept his proposal? None at all.
Within a year of their engagement, Gadot and Yaron got married.
Gal Gadot and her Husband Yaron Versano
The couple never shy of disclosing their love for each other. Which is a good sign of their bonding, isn’t it?
Gal’s biggest career breakthrough was when she was roped in to play the character of Giselle Yashar for the ‘The Fast and the Furious’ film series.
And then came in “Wonder Woman” – the 1st superhero movie in over a decade to have a female in the title role.
Going by the IMDB’s ranking of most popular industry people born in Israel, the lady in shining armor Gal Godot outranks the Oscar winner Natalie Portman (who was incidentally also born in Jerusalem).
|Color||White and blue|
|Food||Burgers, Ice-cream with chocolate|
|Place||Pronto (Italy) is Gal Godot’s favorite restaurant|
|Films||Princess Diana, King Leonidas|
Gal Gadot has been a household name for years. Her fans know her best from her work in “Fast and Furios” as well as the recent Wonder Woman movie. One reason for the fame is her salary from those movies which was surprisingly low at $300,000-$400,000 per movie. It was rumored that she made more money with the Wonder Woman movie because it did better than expected and had a production budget of $129 million.
Gal Gadot is a multi-lingual, internationally recognized actress and model with a net worth of $10 million.
|Gal Gadot Net Worth||$ 10 million|
|Remuneration/Salary per Year||$ 588,235 per year|
“I did two hours gym work, two hours fight choreography, and two hours horseback riding. Which is super hard,” Gal said about the workout.
|Breakfast||Eggs with some fruit and coffee. Honestly, bit protein-rich foods|
|Lunch||Eat burgers, and ice cream with chocolate|
|Post-lunch||Fruits and veggies like bell peppers, celery, cherry tomatoes, and avocado toast|
|Dinner||Fish with garlic, lemon, and thyme|
Gal Gadot Facts:
- She made the first debut in film Fast and Furious in 2009 and first TV show is Bubot in 2007
- The Israeli beauty queen Gal Godot served as a combat instructor in the Israel Defense Forces for 2 years. It was this military background of hers along with her knowledge of weapons that helped her get a breakthrough role as Gisele in “Fast & Furious.” In 2009, Justin Lin, who was the director of “Fast & Furious,” thought Godot’s fighting spirit was so obvious that he added to her character in the storyline by making her a Mossad agent.
- After her stint in the army, Gal studied law and international relations in university. But when a casting director approached her for a role in “Quantum of Solace” as a Bond girl Camille Montes, guess what she thought? That she was “too serious and smart to be an actress”. This is what she told W Though she didn’t get the role, she was hired for “Fast and Furious.”
- Talk of her material possessions and Gal Godot rides a black 2006 Ducati Monster-S2R motorbike. She did her own stunts in the “Fast & Furious” films.
- At the time of auditioning for the role of “Wonder Woman”, the Israeli star had no clue about the role. Two weeks later she was told she had got the role.
- All meaty roles need prior training. For the role of Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot got her lessons in not just one but five such as swordsmanship, Kung Fu, kickboxing, capoeira and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Gal achieved Gal’s biggest career breakthrough was when she was fastened in to play the character of Giselle Yashar for the ‘The Fast and the Furious’ film series.
- She has modeled for Gucci and is married to a businessperson. Meet the Wonder Woman Gal Gadot.
- Does Gal Gadot smoke and drink alcohol? Yes
- Her upcoming movies are Wonder Woman 1984 and Death on the Nile
- Gal Gadot has recently signed a new contract with Warner Bros.
In conclusion, Gal Gadot is an amazing actress and a powerful role model. She is a great ambassador for Israel and an inspiration to people all over the world. She is an excellent choice for the new Wonder Woman movie and I cannot wait to see it!