Mrunal Thakur is an Indian film actress who got fame from a famous TV show on Zee TV, ‘Kumkum Bhagya,’ but the actress has more for her to come. She is all set to sizzle in her upcoming Bollywood movie with Hrithik Roshan, ‘Super 30.’ She is already a popular name in the Indian Television industry and has worked in numerous television shows like Mujhse Kuch Kehti..Yeh Khamoshiyaan, Kumkum Bhagya, and more, but now she is all set to make her debut in Bollywood.
|Born||1 August 1992 (Age 28) Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Boyfriend||Sharad Chandra Tripathi|
|Upcoming movies||Super 30|
|Known for||Kumkum Bhagya(in Bulbul)|
|Years active||2012 – present|
Mrunal Thakur birthday falls on1st August and she was born in 1992 in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. She belongs to a Marathi family and debuted her acting career in a famous television show in Mujhse Kuch Kehti..Yeh Khamoshiyan on Star Plus. She is also famous for her excellent role as Bulbul in Kumkum Bhagya on Zee TV. Other than this, she has played a leading role in Tabrez Noorani and David Womark’s 2018 film Love Sonia. She will now be seen on the movie ‘Super 30’ opposite Hrithik Roshan.
[Read: Priya Prakash Varrier Biography]
She is a beautiful personality with a pretty face. She has a height of 5’5” and weight of 114lbs. Her body measurements are 32-28-35, which makes her a lean shaped person. She has black hair color and dark brown eye color.
Family Caste & Boyfriend:
Mrunal Thakur was born on 1 August 1992 in a Marathi family. Her father and mother names are not known. She has an elder sister as well as a younger brother. She completed her education in B.Tech, TYBMM from Kishinchand Chellaram College.
Mrunal Thakur is a Hindu by religion and holds Indian nationality. She was believed to be dating Sharad Chandra Tripathi, the writer of famous TV serials, like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kasauti Zindagi Kay, and many more. But it is now rumored that the two have been parted away.
Mrunal Thakur her Boyfriend Sharad Chandra Tripathi
While studying in college, she was signed in a television show Mujhse Kucch Kehti..Yeh Khamoshiyan opposite Mohit Sehgal. She played the role of Gauri Bhosle in the show. She then got the chance to play a role of journalist in Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Arjun. Mrunal Thakur has hosted a hindi play, Do Fool Chaar Mali and has also been part of various Indonesian TV shows.
She is not limited to television alone and has worked in some Marathi films like Vitti Dandu, Hello Nandan, and Rangkarmi. She took part in a dance reality show Nach Baliye with Sharad Chandra, a famous TV serial writer. Moreover, she has debuted in Indo-American film, Love Sonia. Following her Bollywood dream, she auditioned for many films and was initially selected for the film Sultan. Even Aamir Khan was blown away with her talent in the film Love Sonia and was apparently offered Thugs of Hindostan. Besides this, she has worked in a commercial with Ranveer Singh. Finally, she would now be seen in a Bollywood movie in the film Super 30 with Hrithik Roshan.
Mrunal Thakur Facts:
- She is more an actress than a model and debut her career from a TV show on Star Plus.
- She is a Hindu by religion.
- She is not limited working to Indian television and film industry and has worked in Indonesian film as well.
- She debut the film industry from a Marathi film Hello Nandan in 2014. Later she did movies in other industries as well.
- Her favorite colors are yellow, pink, and white.
- She loves eating fish, prawns, and homemade food.
- She had a boyfriend named Sharad Chandra Tripathi, the writer of some of the most popular TV shows. But now they have parted away.
- She is a fun-loving and joyful person.
- Her hobbies are reading books and photography and she creates an album whenever she holidays.
- She got her first acting assignment as soon as she completed her studies.
- Mrunal Thakur is a versatile actor who has played different types of roles over the years.
- She originally belongs to Nagpur, but stays in Mumbai without her family.
- Her net worth is not known.