Indian film actress Shraddha Das
Predominantly working in South Indian Movies, Shraddha Das has started casting the magic of her charisma among the north Indian movie goers too. She is fluent in English, Hindi, and Bengali, but with impressive skills of make-believe, she has easily acted in Malayalam and Kannada movies. Here is more about this Bengali girl from Mumbai. Check out Shraddha Das age, height, biography, wiki, hot, family and more.
Born: Shraddha Das, 4 March 1987 (age 32), Mumbai, India
Height: 5′ 6”
Parents: Sapna Das(mother)
Upcoming Movies: Nireekshana(Telugu), Kotigobba 3(Kannada)
Years active: 2008–present
|Birthday Date||4 March 1987|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Libra|
|Hobbies||Swimming, reading and dancing, Ttavelling|
|College||SIES College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Father||Father is a businessman from Purulia in West Bengal (name not known)|
|Siblings/Brothers||1 younger brother (not known name)|
|Sisters|| Not known|
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
|Breast Size|| Not known|
|Waist Size||26 Inches|
|Hips size||34 Inches|
|Breast Size||34 B|
|Bra Cup Size|| N/k|
|Hair color|| Black|
|Figure Measurements||34-26-34 inches|
The Gladrags model is blessed with good genes, so its unbelievable that no man ever lost his heart to her. Now whether she has lost her heart to anyone, has not been disclosed yet.
Shraddha Das has revealed that she believes in arranged marriage and is not dating anyone. She wants to marry someone her father picks for her. “May be after 10 years, I will get married. I feel that love marriage is not possible in the profession I am in. That is why you will never hear me linked up to any actor” she adds.
|Color||Black and Sky Blue|
|Food||Prawn alai curry and mishti doi|
|Place||South Africa, Egypt, Las Vegas|
|Brand|| Not known|
|Actor|| Shah Rukh Khan, Allari Naresh, Akshay Kumar,|
|Actress||Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukherjee, Deepika Padukone, Audrey Hepburn, Sushmita Sen,|
|Films||Andaj Apna Apna, Mantra and Arya|
First Debut: Siddu from Sikakulam
Brand Endorsements: McDowells, Aristocrat
- 42nd World Fest-Houston International Film Festival
- 57th National Film Awards
Remuneration: Her remuneration fluctuates with her popularity, which in fact, is always on the rise
|Net Worth||$ 1 Million|
|Salary per Film||Not known|
Shraddha Das said about her hourglass figure:
“I have been following this book called “Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight” by Rujuta Diwekar for the past 5 years. This book has helped me lose more and more inches over years (gone down from a 34 inch waist to 27 inch). This is when I eat a lot and almost everything! My friends and colleagues are surprised to see me having paneer or ghee or whole fat milk or sweets with pure ghee without worrying and are surprised to see me slimmer every time they meet me.”
Facts about Shraddha Das:
Full of life and bubbliness, there are many interesting facts to know about this actress.
- In 2008, Shraddha Das made her acting debut in the Telugu film industry with Siddu From Sikakulam. That very year, she was seen in two more Telugu movies, 20 Love Story and Target and 18.
- Two years later, in 2010 she made her Bollywood debut with Lahore and was critically praised for her performance. There has been no looking back for this actress since then and has since starred in films like Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji, Maro Charitra, and Hosa Prema Purana, to name a few.
- Her breakthrough in career, however, will be Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Babumoshai Bandokbaaz in which she plays the role of a struggling Bhojpuri actress. She believes that “It is a role that is very raw and challenging.”
- Her main popularity is due to her highly erotic performance in the thriller Zid that got her into the fantasies of all the male audiences. Seeing this massive popularity, she was signed up for a couple of more
- Her father is a businessman from the district Purulia in West Bengal.
- While doing her graduation she started working in theaters and attended workshops conducted by the National School of Drama artists like Chittaranjan Giri, Piyush Mishra, and Salim Shah.
- During her 2nd movie Target, she weighed about 68 kgs. She decided to get into shape and chopped off 18 kgs by hard work.
- Shraddha Das has many actresses that has made to her favorite list, but she considers another Bengali queen of beauty, Sushmita Sen as her role model.
- Though she looks super sexy and any young man’s dream now, Shraddha Das used to be a sheer nerd during her student life.
- As she has mostly appeared in sequels of previous much talked movies, like Mantra, Arya, Nagavalli, and Diary, Shraddha Das is also known as Sequel Queen down in south.
- Though very close to her family, she believes, her parents are her worst critics.
- Apart from being in ads for Aristocrat and McDowells, she has appeared in about 400 catalogues.
- Not only is she a natural actress but a mind-blowing dancer, sword fighter, and martial arts performer too.