Hollywood Singer Ariana Grande
Born: June 26 1993 (age 27), Boca Raton, Florida, USA.
Height: 1.53 m or 153 cm
Relatives: Frankie Grande(half-brother)
Genres: Pop and R&B
Upcoming movies: Kidding(Episode 3101),The Disney Family Singalong(herself)
Years active: 2008–present
Ponytail is her signature hairstyle. “Cat Valentine”, “Ari”, “Little Red” are some of her nicknames. At the age of 15, she made her debut on Broadway with her performance. She is best known for her work in the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious as Cat Valentine from 2010 to 2013. Her parents named her after being suitably inspired by Princess Oriana from ‘Felix the Cat’ (though they broke up when she was all of 8 or 9). She is of Italian descent (is half Sicilian and half Abruzzese). Her first word was “bubble”. She had her first kiss at the age of 14 in preschool (which she describes it as ‘adorable’). Ari likes Halloween.
She used to be a cheerleader. Ariana is a pretty well-known American actress and singer to have made the music and entertainment industries watch her and applaud. She has won over 30 awards as of 2015. Meet Ariana Grande.
|Nickname||Little Red, AG, Ar, Ari|
|Birthday Date||26 June 1993|
|Where was Ariana Grande born?||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Occupation||Singer, Dancer, Voice Artist, Actress|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Cancer|
|Age|| 27 years|
|Religion||Kabbalah (prior to this, she was a Roman Catholic)|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Music, and Swimming|
|School||North Broward Preparatory School|
|College|| Not known|
|Father||Edward Butera (Owner of a graphic design firm in Boca Raton)|
|Mother||Joan Grande (Served as the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications)|
|Siblings/Brothers||Frankie Grande (Older Half-Brother) (Performer and Producer)|
Ariana Grande family
|Height||5 ft 3 inches|
|Weight||48 kg or 106 pounds|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hips size||32 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||n/a|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||36.5 (EU) or 6 (US)|
|Dress Size||32 (EU) or 2 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||81-61-81 cm or 32-24-32 inches|
- Graham Phillips (2008-2010),
- Jai Brooks (2012-2013; 2013-2014),
- Nathan Sykes (2013),
- Big Sean (2014-2015),
- Ricky Álvarez (2015-2016),
- Mac Miller (2016-2017)(He has died on 7 September 2018)
- Pete Davidson(May 2018-present)
Justin Timberlake was her first “crush” when she was all of 3. Good Heavens!! And Leonardo DiCaprio is one of her celeb crushes.
Proceeding further on her ‘love’ timeline –
Ariana’s first relationship was with American actor Graham Phillips which lasted 3 years. In March 2010, they broke up.
Then came Australian musician Jai Brooks who met Ariana on Twitter. Their dating began in August 2012. They split first in August 2013. In September the same year, the duo were spotted at a concert. They finally and amicably split in July 2014.
From August 2013 to December 2013, Nathan Sykes reportedly dated Ms. Grande. Ariana’s album “Almost Is Never Enough” saw both of them working together for one of her songs.
It was in July 2014 that Ariana started dating rapper Big Sean. They parted ways on April 8, 2015.
June 2015 saw Mexican dancer, Ricky Álvarez dating Ariana (or the other way round). He is one of Ariana’s backup dancers. They called it quits in July 2016.
From August 2016 to, Ariana started dating rapper Mac Miller.
Mac Miller And Ariana Grande
From May 2018 to present, started dating to Pete Davidson
Ariana Grande and her Boyfriend Pete Davidson
Phew! One gal and so many men!
|Color||Lavender, Pale Pink, Periwinkle Blue, Sea foam Green, Marshmallow White|
|Place||Strawberry, Vegetables, Salmon, Cocoa Puffs|
|Brand||Pink Sugar Perfume|
|Actor||Jim Carrey, Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Actress||Natalie Portman, Jennifer Garner|
|Films||Lord of the Rings, American Beauty, Jaws, Funny Face, Harry Potter film series|
|TV Show||Project Runway, Gossip Girl|
|Net Worth||$ 35 million|
|Salary per Song||$4,000 for a theme song, $3,000 for a song played in different episodes|
‘Side to Side’
‘Let Me Love You’
Album: Dangerous Woman
|– “Problem” “One Last Time” “Break Free” “Best Mistake” “Love Me Harder” “Bang Bang” from her studio album, My Everything|
|– “Last Christmas” “Santa Baby” “Santa Tell Me” from her studio album, Christmas Kisses|
|– “Baby I” “Right There” “The Way” “Almost Is Never Enough” from her studio album, Yours Truly|
|– “Put Your Hearts Up” “E Più Ti Penso” “Focus” her other songs|
|– “Adore” “All My Love” “Boys Like You” “Heatstroke” “Faith” “My Favorite Part” “Over and Over Again” “Quit” “Research” “Popular Song” her featured songs|
She currently has eight dogs: Coco, Toulouse, Ophelia, Cinnamon, Sirius, Strauss, Lafayette and her new dogs puppy, Pignoli.
Ariana Grande Dogs
First Debut: Ariana’s debut single was “Put Your Hearts Up” (a bubblegum pop song) released in 2011. Her debut role in TV series was in The Battery’s Down. Her first debut in films was in the movie Swindle in 2013.
WAT-AAH! (bottled water), MAC Viva Glam 2016, Brookstone Cat-Ear Headphones, Lipsy (British fashion brand), Guess (American clothing brand and retailer), Old Navy, LINE app.
Ariana Grande and WAT-AAH
In her teenage days, she was a regular feature in local theatre productions. At the age of 15, she was in the cast of Charlotte, a popular Broadway Production. Her outstanding performance saw her win the National Youth Theatre Association Award. In the year 2010, she was cast in Cuba Libre musical as well as Sam and Cat. She has also recorded hits such as “Yours Truly” (which debuted in 2013 and became No. 1 on Billboard). This pop album consists of 13 singles, and a total length of 50:08 minutes.
Ariana’s 1st hit “The Way Feat Mac Miller” became No. 1 after 7 hours (just 7 hours!) of its release on March 26, 2013.
Social Media Profiles:
Facts about Ariana Grande:
- Ariana’s fan base has a name. They are called Arianators. But on 27 March 2014, Ariana said she wanted her fan base to be called “the loves” and not Arianators, since she often tweets to her fans calling them “my loves”. This change didn’t catch on much.
- Ariana is a huge fan of horror movies. And can’t do much without them.
- ‘Monopoly’ is one of Ariana’s favourite board games. Even though its a long game, Ariana never gets sick or bored of them.
- Talk of Sports, and Ariana has a fascination for hockey.
- For her role in Victorious, Ariana used to dye her hair ‘red’ on weekly basis. This led to unexpected hair loss. “I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first four years.” Grande also wore pony tail extensions and prefers to have brown hair.
- Ariana doesn’t have a very healthy eyesight. She has to wear contact lenses.
- Like to know her Bedroom Secret. Ariana prefers to sleep in as much LITTLE CLOTHING as possible. According to her “My grandmother encourages naked sleeping.”
- It might sound kind of strange to most of us but Ariana likes to make a 3 a.m. trip to the pharmacy (spontaneous one). Does it mean she has been caught up under the weather or something else?
- Can predictions become true? Yes, they did in Ariana’s case. It so happened that once upon a time Gloria Estefan saw one of Ariana’s shows. She told Ariana that she’ll make it big one day. Her prediction was correct.
- She has won over 33 awards