Born: Hansika Motwani, 9 Aug 1991 (age 29), in Mumbai
Height: 5 feet 5 inch
Parents: Mother Mona Motwani and father Pradeep Motwani
Siblings: Brother Prashant Motwani
Upcoming Movies: He – The Only One, Maha, Partner
Remuneration: 80 to 1 Crore for film
Hansika Motwani was a bubbly kid on TV years ago and grew up to star with leading heroes in films. To pin it down, she was a child artist in TV shows (Hindi) and Bollywood films (remember Koi Mil Gaya?). She is the reigning queen of the South Indian film industry with a Tollywood debut in 2007. She is also a huge fan of Chelsea Football Club. In 2014, she was included in the nomination list of ‘100 Most Influential Celebrities’ by none other than Forbes magazine. Her other nominations include the prestigious ‘JFW Woman Achiever Award’ by JFW Women’s Magazine (she is the youngest B-town actress to get this award). Check out Hansika Motwani age, height, body, salary, net worth, family, boyfriend, hot, bikini, wiki and more.
|Real name||Hansika Motwani|
|Nickname||Motu, Hansika, and Baby|
|Birthday Date||9th August 1991|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Leo|
|Hobbies||Cardio exercises, Photography, Yoga, meditation, and Reading|
|Years active||2001-2005, 2007-present|
|School||Podar International School Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|College||International Curriculum School Santacruz, Mumbai, Maharashtra India|
|Mother||Mona Motwani (Doctor)|
|Waist Size||27 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Bra Size||34 B|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
|Dress Size||4 US|
|Figure Measurements||34-27-35 inches|
Hansika was in a relationship for a brief period with her South Indian co-star and superstar Silambarasan (called Simbu).
Their wedding date was not fixed. One fine day, the news circulated was that one of them had called off the relationship.
No recent news about the actress Hansika’s latest link-up or marriage.
|Color||Orange, White, and Black|
|Food||Thai food, Rajma Chawal, Idli|
|Place||London, Goa, Jaipur, Dubai, and Paris|
|Brands||Armani and Gucci|
|Actors||Gerard Butler, Mohan Babu|
|Actress||Nutan(Late), Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Madhuri Dixit Nene|
|Films||Oh My Friend, Settai, and Bindass|
First Debut: TV serial Shaka Laka Boom Boom (aired on Star Plus) and Telugu film Desamuduru (in 2007).
Hansika is the brand Ambassador of ‘Chennai turns Pink‘. Its an awareness program to create breast cancer awareness among urban women. Motwani has also done many TV commercials like Nirma Advertisement.
For her Telugu movie Desamuduru, Hansika was awarded with ‘Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut’. She has worked with actor/singer Himesh Reshammiya in the movie Aap Ka Suroor. Motwani has also worked in Ekta Kapoor’s TV serial “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” from 2003 to 2004. Some of her notable films include Mappillai, Engeyum Kadhal, Velayudham , Oru Kal Oru Kannadi, Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru, Maan Karate, Aranmanai, Manithan and Bogan.
|Net Worth||15 crores|
|Salary per Film/Remuneration||80 lakhs-1 crores|
|Thuppakki Munai|| Mythili||Tamil||2018|
|Sam Anton-Atharvaa(Title not confirm)|| –||Tamil||2018|
Facts Hansika Motwani:
- Hansika was first noticed by actress Juhi Chawla (who was the client of Hansika’s dermatologist mother). It is Juhi who suggested Hansika to get into film industry.
- Talk of fans and Hansika has a crazy fan-following. So much so that her fans built a temple for her in Madurai that started its operations in 2013. This had created a controversy of sorts in Tamil Nadu.
- Hansika Motwani is the brand Ambassador of ‘Chennai turns Pink’. It’s an awareness program meant to create breast-cancer awareness among urban women.
- Her first TV serial is ‘Shaka Laka Boom Boom’ from the year of October 15th, 2000 to 10th October 2004 and her first debut Telugu film is ‘Desamuduru’ in the year 0f 2007, directed by Puri Jagannadh
- Hansika’s mother and father were separated in 2004. Since then her living with her mummy.
- Hansika Motwani does not smoke and drinks alcohol.
- She is the biggest fan of Football.
- She can speak Hindi, Telugu, Tulu, and English languages
- Hansika is deeply involved in philanthropic activities. She provides monetary support for the education of 25 underprivileged children. She also looks after the medical needs of 10 women affected with breast cancer.
- Hansika prefers to be makeup-free as much as possible. And why not? Full credit goes to her flawless skin which shines with good health and youth.