Born: Nithya Menen, 8 April 1988 (age 32), in Bengaluru
Height: 5 ft 3 inch
Upcoming Movies: Kolaambi(Malayalam)
Remuneration: 90 Lakhs
Nithya Menen is a well-known Indian actress and playback singer. She is best known for her films down south. She made her debut as a child artist in 1998, in an Indo-English film, The Monkey Who Knew Too Much. The actress made her Tollywood debut with Ala Modalaindi. She won two Filmfare Awards for her movie, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde and Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju.
Menen was born on 8th April 1988 in Bangalore, Karnataka. She completed her graduation in Journalism from Manipal Institute of Communication. Menen was studying to become a journalist, but fate had other plans for her. She went on to become a successful actress. It was during her entrance exam for a cinematography course in FTI Pune that Menen met ace director Nandini Reddy, and the rest is history.
|Birthday Date||April 8, 1988|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Occupation||Actress, Playback singer|
|Sun Sign (Horoscope)||Aries|
|Hobbies||Singing and dancing, yoga, jogging|
|College||Graduation in Journalism, Course in cinematography|
|Father||Not known (father’s family is from Calicut)|
|Mother||Not known (mother’s family is from Palakkad)|
|Weight||58 kg, 128 pounds|
|Breast Size||34 Inches|
|Waist Size||25 inches|
|Hips size||34 inches|
|Breast Size||34 B|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Figure Measurements||36-25-34 inches|
Boyfriend | Affairs:
|Boyfriend||Kiccha Sudeep (Rumor)|
Nithya Menen and Kannada actor Kiccha Sudeep were rumored to be in a live-in-relationship. Earlier Sudeep had reportedly filed for divorce from his wife Priya Radhakrishnan. The couple reportedly shared an apartment at Bengaluru. But last heard, Menen slammed this report saying it was baseless.
Before this, Menen was also linked with actors Dulquer Salmaan, Sidharth, and Krish. There were strong rumors which claimed Dulquer and Nithya grew closer after the release of Mani Ratnam’s OK Kanmani. But the actress denied any involvement with Dulquer saying she respects his marriage and beautiful wife. She also stated that she has no problem pairing with Dulquer in the future, putting the case to rest.
|Color||White, blue, red, and pink, black|
|Food||Pasta, pizza, Italian, Chinese, South Indian dishes|
|Place||Kerala, Ooty, Goa, London|
|Brand||MAC, Lakme, and L’oreal|
|Actor||Vikram, Allu Arjun, Mohanlal, Surya|
|Actress||Shobana, Anushka Shetty, Sridevi|
|Films||Titanic, Spiderman, Matrix|
|Net Worth||Not known|
|Salary per Film||75 lakhs per film|
Sung numerous songs in different languages such as Payasa (Kannada, 2010), Edo Anukunte (Telugu, 2011), Ammammo Ammo (Malayalam, 2011), Oh Priya Priya (Telugu, 2012), Payasam (Malayalam, 2012)
Won several awards in Best Actress Category, such as Nandi Award (2011) for Ala Modalaindi, Filmfare Award (2014) for Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde, Filmfare Critics Award (2016) for Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju, and SIIMA Award (2016) for O Kadhal Kanmani
Facts about Nithya Menon:
- The actress made her debut playing the younger sister to Tabu’s character in The Monkey Who Knew Too Much (1998).
- She made her debut as a lead actress in 2006, with the Kannada film, 7’O clock.
- Nithya Menen made her Malayalam debut in 2008 playing Mohanlal in the movie Aakasha Gopuram.
- Her first Telugu movie was Ala Modhalaindi. The film won her three awards.
- She has worked in different languages such as Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, and Tamil.
- Nithya Menon was linked with actors Dulquer Salmaan, Sidharth, and Krish.
- She won two Filmfare Awards for her movie, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde and Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju.
- Nithya Menen has the first debut has Monkey who knew too much in1998, Seven O’clock Kannada in 2005, Akasha Gopuram (Malayalam) in 2008, Ala Modalaindi (Telugu, 2011), Nootrenbadhu (Tamil, 2011)